The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

An expert in winning >$100M government contracts trades 50+ hour work weeks making her company rich to strike out on her own.

Yuki

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
700%
Jun 5, 2020
Virginia
That would be the article headline a year from now. I have a corporate job winning multi-year technology contracts (most recently between $400M-$850M). While I make multiple six-figures doing this for a living, I want to be calling the shots. I want to be deciding how I spend my time. I want freedom. I want to be the boss. I want to be in charge of how much I make.

I liked the book A LOT. It really resonated with me.

I want to get inspiration from like-minded entrepreneurs on this forum. And I will give back in any way that I can.

Thanks,
Yuki

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Great headline. Welcome.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Curious if you're willing to do a Q+A/AMA on winning government contracts. There's several members of this forum who sell to the US government who might get some value out of it. (Yes I know there's another one, but there are like 10 online ads AMAs and nobody seems to complain!)

Welcome to the forum!

Yuki

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
700%
Jun 5, 2020
Virginia
Curious if you're willing to do a Q+A/AMA on winning government contracts. There's several members of this forum who sell to the US government who might get some value out of it. (Yes I know there's another one, but there are like 10 online ads AMAs and nobody seems to complain!)

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks I'd be happy to answer any questions on winning government contracts. I'm not sure how it all works on the forum here.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Thanks I'd be happy to answer any questions on winning government contracts. I'm not sure how it all works on the forum here.

Quite simple. We all have our areas of expertise and knowledge we can share. The great thing about this forum is it is build on community. Helping others freely and in return others help us. After all we are all masters in certain areas and students in others.

Please consider starting an Q+A/AMA thread. Interested members won't be shy in asking for your opinion.

However bear in mind this is an open forum with almost 62,000 members but only a small minority that post and provide all the value. Therefore please don't share anything that could be used against you or potentially threaten your business.

We also tend to speak more freely in a section called the INSIDERS which is behind a paywall and also outside of Googles index. You can find more information about 'Fastlane -INSIDERS' here if so inclined:

So welcome to the forum. It's nice to have you here and I certainly look forward to your input.

This_Is_Sparta!

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Nov 12, 2019
Congratulations and welcome. I would be interested in a Q+A/AMA thread, since i am starting a cybersecurity consulting business in virginia, and definitely plan on targeting government contracts in the future, but only know about the sam website.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
That kind of money and only 50 hour work weeks?

You have money and lots of extra time to figure something out on the side.

Get after it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...