MJ DeMarco
I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
My system, which I called ASRB, worked like a charm for a while. You would give it an ASIN, and load up the database with proxies and generated "customer" names, along with addresses, and even generated, yet valid UPS shipping codes that Amazon confirmed as real, lol. It would generate $0 orders at random intervals, from random "customers", and the "sales" would affect that listings sales rank and thus, ranking. It could take brand new listings and rank them for keywords you wanted to rank for.
Eskil just a little FYI.
Some years ago you asked me for an investment in your startup which I declined.
When I read stuff like this above from you, nefarious black-hat "cheat the system" type of tactics, you ensure that people like me would never ever give you money, no matter how awesome a product you might have.
I understand that this is an ethical issue that has gray areas (OK for some, but not for others) but for me (and I'm sure many others) this crosses the line. Ethics often can be a matter of perspective and context.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
