Gmart250f
PARKED
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2021
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$40
$40
At the beginning of COVID, I decided to take the first steps in leaving my “dirty job” and developing an innovation I’d thought of when I was a kid. 8 months later I launched TorkStrap.com. For all of 2021 I have fixed errors, made improvements and seen gradual growth, however, I don’t feel like I will ever break out of this “break even” phase with my $5,000 budgets monthly. I’m currently reading “Unscripted and have found great inspiration to scale. Can anyone point me to an interested VC or investor? Perhaps lead me to some ideas to enexpensively expand I.e: Amazon b2b? Other wholesaling? I’m not ready for retail but would love to get there with some funding! Let me know! Below is the product.
TorkStrap website
Amazon.com
TorkStrap website
Amazon.com
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
