The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sources for Funding?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Mdeleon 9

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Aug 29, 2023
What are the best sources for funding a new startup?

Grants?
Loans?
Investors?

Where do I start?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
Hard work.
Scrimping.
Ramen Noodles.
Saving pennies to turn into dollars.
Micro gig to double those dollars.
Bootstrapping.
The hard truth hahahaha

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
What are the best sources for funding a new startup?

Grants?
Loans?
Investors?

3F model:
  1. Family
  2. Friends
  3. Fools

Where do I start?

Google, library... just please don't ask an Internet forum to do all the work for you. What have you done that didn't work before making this post? Or were you just feeling lazy? Easier to just ask and see what pops up. Maybe it is, maybe it's just the way the rest of your business will look like too. Little effort ... little to no result? Scary, isn't it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

Mdeleon 9

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Aug 29, 2023
3F model:
  1. Family
  2. Friends
  3. Fools

Google, library... just please don't ask an Internet forum to do all the work for you. What have you done that didn't work before making this post? Or were you just feeling lazy? Easier to just ask and see what pops up. Maybe it is, maybe it's just the way the rest of your business will look like too. Little effort ... little to no result? Scary, isn't it?
Not afraid of doing the hard legwork, I was just asking for a little direction to avoid wasting time. I thought this is what forums were for, ask experienced users.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Not afraid of doing the hard legwork, I was just asking for a little direction to avoid wasting time. I thought this is what forums were for, ask experienced users.

OK, I'll elaborate.

The quality of questions you ask will determine the quality of answers. If you ask generic, dare I say "lazy?" questions - expect same answers.

If you can find the answers to your questions on the internet with minimal search effort, it means the quality of your question is low, expect same quality answers to follow.

Next, who do you want to help you? Someone who has a lot of free time on the internet but nothing to show financially yet is "experienced forum user"? Or do you want advice from a busy entrepreneur willing to pass it forward and share his/her experience?

If you want the attention and advice of high performing busy people, invest your own time to make the ask more specific. Share more about yourself. Give me a reason to help you! Otherwise you are asking ME to waste MY TIME to advise YOU. As if my time is less valuable than yours only because I already know how to raise funds for ventures. It's the opposite.

Put in the work.

How does all this tie into business?

When you get further along your path, you'll have new problems. You'll find it harder to find people who have the answers. Practice now how to attract people to you. There are a lot of people on this forum with 8 figure net worth and thriving businesses - you want to make it easy and exciting for THEM to reply to YOU. ;)

/lecture
class dismissed. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!