I own a few .me domains, the first one I bought was mygpa.me and I solo designed and developed a GPA calculator, and now its on the first page of google for the keyword "gpa calculator" and getting good traffic. There aren't ads at the moment. I also finished myduedate.me which is a due date calculator, and I'm currently working on mypdf.me which is a pdf search engine that should be done soon. These sites are built so that you never have to touch them, its a perfect business, and traffic is slowly growing. I'm cranking out more and more sites, slowly.
Heres the problem: I can crank these sites out pretty quickly, alone + design. But I'm a full time student, and I don't have time to hold a job, so I'm running short on server money (all sites run on $40/mo VPS). I'm looking for investors or partners who can pay for server and future SEO costs for a while until sites get bigger traffic, in exchange for equity; I'm willings to negotiate split of future ad revenue or whatever we can figure out.
PM me
Heres the problem: I can crank these sites out pretty quickly, alone + design. But I'm a full time student, and I don't have time to hold a job, so I'm running short on server money (all sites run on $40/mo VPS). I'm looking for investors or partners who can pay for server and future SEO costs for a while until sites get bigger traffic, in exchange for equity; I'm willings to negotiate split of future ad revenue or whatever we can figure out.
PM me
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
