The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Aloha! New to the scene!

vinniemcdinnie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Feb 28, 2019
Hey, my name is Vince McDonnell and I am a 19 year old entrepreneur. I had a bit of an FTE back in college last year. During the day I would go to school, work, and come back to work on my ideas. Once I started actually executing on the business I wanted to start, I realized how much more I was learning than I was in school. I'd never been the best student and school was never my thing. So I only lasted about a semester.
So as of right now for the past year and a half I have been working on my business, Asnowha, Hawaiian themed Snow apparel. I'm an avid snowboarder and I saw a need for more creative and colorful clothing on the slopes. Let's just say that the first year has dumped an immense amount of knowledge and there is still much to learn. Luckily I have been surrounded by amazing friends and mentors that have been helping along the way, one suggested these two books, from there I found this forum. I love the fact that you can read threads that are up to date and relevant. I also love reading about people who may seem to be in a similar position I am in, have been in, or I can avoid getting into. I have been really enjoying this endeavour so far, been a challenge,but nothing worth anything comes easy. Oh and these books completely changed my perspective on the value of time. I plan to apply the books teachings to this business if possible. I also love meeting new people. Any advice or similar stories/situations, I eat that stuff up!
Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...