The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

All You Need Do Do To Feel and Look Great.

Jm10k

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 16, 2019
Bronx, NY
I'll get straight to the point here guys.

Before I do that let me give you a small background of how unfit I was and how long it took me to see some progress.

Playing basketball all of middle school an high school days, I stopped being active and decided to join the workforce. I was told to get a part-time job and go to college and graduate so I can get a career and make a living.

I took the advice of everyone around me ( All crawling on the sidewalk).
I started at a retail store and then moved up to a car salesman. We all know when you work 9-5 you give up more than half your freedom. I stopped playing basketball, stopped having a social life, it was all work and sleep for me.

I Gained a lot of weight, I was overweight by 20 pounds to be exact.
I started to research workouts that would work for me and were natural and came across bodyweight training. I highly recommend it if you are a beginner and have no weight lifting experience.

Look up Recommended Routine, You should be able to find it on Reddit.
Pretty much all you are doing is a quick routine, 40 minutes long 3-4 times a week. You'll improve strength, you'll drop some weight, and start to look more muscular.

I purchased a resistance band and went to the local park 5 blocks from where I live, so far I went from zero pull-ups to doing 3, and from zero dips to doing 15. I feel a hell of a lot better, look more muscular. I weight more than before but my pant size is actually smaller than before.

Overall I recommend the recommended routine all you need is a park may be a resistance band if you can't do one pull up and a small commitment to get in shape.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest34764

Even just waking up, doing some morning stretches and busting out as many pushups/ pull-ups you can for a few sets will give you such an improvement to your health and cardiovascular system.

Wake up, stretch, go for a jog... That's all it takes.

Have work 30 minutes after waking up? Okay, just wake up an hour before work and do it.

Jm10k

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 16, 2019
Bronx, NY
Even just waking up, doing some morning stretches and busting out as many pushups/ pull-ups you can for a few sets will give you such an improvement to your health and cardiovascular system.

Wake up, stretch, go for a jog... That's all it takes.

Have work 30 minutes after waking up? Okay, just wake up an hour before work and do it.

The routine is for full body workout. I agree with what you are saying, all you really need is a light jog and some push and pull workouts at home.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.