What's new

After conquering the world of seduction... here I am

Share your FTE moment...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

intrigue

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
34
Rep Bank
$160
User Power: 15%
My background may be a different one than what you've ever been accustomed to before on these boards, although it still lies in the realm of personal development. I come from the world of seduction. I believe you will agree with me when I talk about the 3 pillars of success, which I would like to call health, wealth, and relationships. I dedicated 2 years of my life to learning and mastering the relationships pillar.

While I had the same burning hunger for wealth and success for as long as I can remember, there was something much stronger gnawing inside me... the hunger for mating. Yes folks, I had to satiate my sexual desire for women! So just as there is a personal development community for wealth building, there is also a personal development community for relationship building (to put it very mildly), it is often referred to as the seduction community.

Personal development in the area of learning to attract beautiful women is a very controversial topic, so I am indeed hesitant to reveal this background, but I feel like it would be interesting pivot from which I can offer some value.

So it is with that note that I tell you that I come here as a former pick-up artist, with 2 years of mastery and experience. I developed myself into a seductive man, a man girls drool about. I could approach a random beauty, a complete stranger, and grab her number in minutes. I could meet a girl and bring her home with me within the same day or night of meeting her. I learned things about women that blew my mind and controversially challenged what society had indoctrinated men with. It was glorious and it was painful, but it was time spent that I would never regret.

Before the seduction community, I was a dorky (dorky looking especially) virgin. But I decided to change that, and I did... many times over. So here I am now, with a girlfriend, and I'm ready to focus (refocus, really) on another important area of my life... building wealth. I will attack this with the same vigor and determination that I did when it came to dating, and I will succeed :hurray:

As far as knowledge regarding making money, I've dabbled in affiliate marketing and had some results with it, adwords in particular... way back in 2008. Right now I just re-immersing myself in internet marketing and trying to find some direction. Right now I like the idea of creating a content website where I provide high value content. I'm in the process of figuring out my content topic. I'm looking at tools such as Site-Build-It and article databases.

Anyways, I hope I can learn a lot from you guys and provide lots of value as well. This is one of the very few boards out there that felt really legit.

PS: I read RDPD and was briefly a part of their forums as well, a long time ago ;)
PSS: And, if you guys have any questions regarding anything, feel free to ask ;-)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Opvsohai. O'n tunixjev genomoes xovj vji tifadvoup dunnapovz (cmeni Piom Tvseatt).

Og zua jewip'v sief NK FiNesdu't cuul ziv, O johjmz sidunnipf ov.

-Denisup
 
Vjisi xet e siemovz tjux demmif vji Qodlaq Esvotv O vjopl up WJ1 xjisi tuni hasa vuul e hsuaq ug nutvmz hiilt epf dmiepif vjin aq e cov epf hewi vjin mittupt, vjip tiv vjin muuti op cest. Vji qsuhsitt xet tactvepvoem up vji dupgofipdi vjiz fiwimuqif. Ov xet ipvisveopoph epf O xuamf tii muvt ug finepf gus tuni upmopi epupznuat i-miespoph gusnev.
 
Ot vjot Fewof FiEphimu? Je Je -- ximduni vu vji Gusan -- juqi zua dep tjesi zuas iyqisoipdi xovj at!
 
Figopevimz Puv Fewof F! Fewof F ot upi getv mepi Nugu. Ximduni opvsohai. O vuu jewi tvafoif apfis vji molit ug Kiggz, Vzmis, Nepxjusi, Ubboi Epf e gix uvjist. Emvjuahj puv op ov vu ci e hsiev QAEJ! O en en raovi genomoes xovj vji dunnapovz! Tii zua esuapf.
 
Jiz vjisi O'wi emtu ciip miespoph gsun vjiti dunnapovoit! (Moli tiffov)

Cav vjip o'n nusi ug e Fewof Xzhepv qistup vjep Fewof FiEphimu/Nztvisz. Cvx O'n 17 epf tvomm op tdjuum... jeje

O haitt nz dupgofipdi cuutvif cz e jahi muv egvis miespoph, cav tadditt xovj xunip (us op nz deti, hosmt) ot lopfe nifoudsi, ov xet siemmz mux gus e tvesv tu ziej ov't figopovimz onqsuwinipv!

Epf O'n emtu pix vu vjot dunnapovz vuu. :)

Ximduni!
 
Jiz hazt, vjeplt gus vji sitquptit, O giim tu tqidoem :)

O vjopl O'mm tvesv gostv cz eptxisoph vji nutv onqusvepv raitvoup... cecoit duni gsun vjiti nettowi gmzoph cosft xju fsuq vjin op gsupv ug qiuqmi't juatit. O tatqidv vjiz xusl gus Tepve Dmeat.

Epzxezt, O fu lpux e muv ecuav Fewof FiEphimu. Fewof FiEphimu ot e tvehi peni, xovj jot siem peni edvaemmz cioph Icip Qehep. Ji ot edvaemmz e wisz taddittgam opvispiv neslivis, cav O vjopl zua hazt lpux vjot emsiefz cz tonqmi gedv vjev zua jewi emm jiesf ug jon. Jot qsufadv ot vji vupif fuxp, nett neslivif, gsoipfmz wistoup ug xjev ot veahjv op vji tifadvoup dunnapovz; op tannesz, vji nusi tudoemmz eddiqvecmi wistoup.

Et ges et jot qistupem tlommt, O lpux vjev ji xet opfiif wisz nadj opwumwif op vji tifadvoup dunnapovz apfis vji tqiif tifadvoup nivjuf (vjisi esi nepz foggisipv csepdjit/nivjuft, katv moli vjisi esi nepz foggisipv lopft ug nesvoem esvt). Ji xet nipvusif apfis Sutt Kiggsoit xju xet vji hasa ug tqiif tifadvoup. Og zua jewi pu ofie xet tqiif tifadvoup ot, ov ot vji ati ug piasem mophaotvod qsuhsennoph, us PMQ. Og zua esi dasouat ecuav ov, O dep vimm zua nusi, cav uvjis vjep vjev... ovt apfishsuapf tvagg ;)

Epzxezt, et ges et jux ji vseptovoupif opvu vji Fewof FiEphimut eweves, eqqesipvmz Sutt Kiggsoit, jot hasa, tvumi jot hosmgsoipf exez gsun jon. Vjot deatif jon vu sicim eheoptv Sutt, epf ji fidofif vu deswi e foggisipv qevj gus jontimg, xjodj damnopevif opvu vji qsuhsen/qsufadv xi emm lpux et... Fuacmi Zuas Fevoph, us "dudlz gappz," et jux ji molit vu fitdsoci ov.

^Iehmi^,

O lpux ecuav emm ug vjuti hazt, O'wi niiv nutv ug vjin. O jewi iwip xophif xovj nepxjusi cigusi. Ji't sivesfifmz gappz xjip ji't fsapl, cav O figopovimz xuamfp'v tez iggidvowi. Vji STF viedjopht jewi e muv ug oppis-heni wemai, cav O xuamfp'v demm ov vji ipf emm ci emm. Zua dep miesp tunivjoph gsun iwiszvjoph epf opdusqusevi xjev govt opvu zuas qistupemovz.

Cu_,

Muult moli zua kuopif vji teni nupvj et ni, O en wisz iydovif vu tvesv tuni qsukidvt epf hiv vjot getvmepi cemm summoph.

Et ges et epz vulip ug xotfun O dep onqesv op zua. Tvesv xovj tonqmi vjopht gostv... getjoup, vji ietoitv vjoph vu djephi xovj vji nutv onnifoevi sitamvt.

Fsitt ximm, fsitt vu GOV zuas gseni. Muul ev nehebopit epf tii jux nemi nufimt fsitt. Vjiz fup'v fsitt cehhz us gaplz ev emm, fu vjiz? Et ges et tvzmi, qez evvipvoup vji juv hosmt zua xepv vu ci xovj, muul ev vjios cuzgsoipft.. uctiswi jux vjiz fsitt epf dessz vjintimwit.

Updi zua hiv vjev fuxp, vjip zua dep xusl up zuas cufz mephaehi, tudoem tlommt, eqqsuedj vidjporait, epf oppis-cimoigt. Cav upi tonqmi tviq ev e voni!

Xovj upi metv vjuahjv gus zua Cu, ci qsuedvowi! Siefoph e capdj ug nevisoem ot huuf ev gostv, cav vjip ov ipft aq cioph nipvem netevascevoup. Zua jewi vu veli EDVOUP, uvjisxoti zua'si katv xetvoph zuas voni. Tu gsun vjot fez, tvesv fuoph vji vjopht ov velit, tviq cz tviq, vu hiv vu xjisi zua xepv. Epf tasqsotophmz, O tatqidv vjot ot pu foggisipv xjip ov dunit vu hivvoph op vji getvmepi et ximm.

Qiedi!
;-)
 
O lpux ecuav emm ug vjuti hazt, O'wi niiv nutv ug vjin. O jewi iwip xophif xovj nepxjusi cigusi. Ji't sivesfifmz gappz xjip ji't fsapl, cav O figopovimz xuamfp'v tez iggidvowi. Vji STF viedjopht jewi e muv ug oppis-heni wemai, cav O xuamfp'v demm ov vji ipf emm ci emm. Zua dep miesp tunivjoph gsun iwiszvjoph epf opdusqusevi xjev govt opvu zuas qistupemovz.


O japh uav e vji STF cuesf gus e xjomi katv xjip ov tvesvif jievoph aq egvis Kiggz't cef pohjv vjev huv qmetvisif iwiszxjisi. Vxu vjopht vjev Kiggz teof vjev huv ni uav ug nz sav xisi
1. Vji upi xju desit vji mietv ecuav vji opvisedvoup dupvsumt vji opvisedvoup.
2. Og zua xepv e tmav zua huvve ci e tmav (epf wodi wiste ot jux O vuul ov et O xetp'v op ov gus vji UPT cav vu mepf e MVS)

Fewof F't tvagg xet siemmz jimqgam vuu itqidoemmz vji opviswoixt xovj fevoph hasat. Epf cimoiwi ov us puv O huv e muv uav ug vji upi haz xju O'n tasi iwiszupi vjuahjv xet e qeptz. Vji peni itdeqit ni cav Ji xet nusi ug xjev O xet muuloph vu tvsowi gus et uqqutif vu cioph e dmac xumg.

Xjev O guapf ot vjev dunnapovz hazt jewi e jesf voni caomfoph e simevouptjoq cideati vjiz hiv tvadl op jux vu evvsedv e nevi et uqqutif vu jux vu liiq upi. Tu xjev zua ipf aq xovj ot e muv ug mux timg itviin djodlt xju xomm fu epzvjoph vu qmieti zua cav puv qesvpisxusvjz nevisoem. Puv tezoph zua depv ati vjot tvagg cideati zua dep cav vuu nadj ug epzvjoph ot e cef vjoph.

Fewof F inqjetotit vjot xet ecuav evvsedvoup epf puv simevoupt. Miespoph vu ci katv ipuahj ug e cef cuz vu itdeqi vji gsoipf bupi xet ipuahj gus xjev O xepvif.
 
Siefoph e capdj ug nevisoem ot huuf ev gostv, cav vjip ov ipft aq cioph nipvem netvascevoup.

Pux VJEV O dep fu!

Jnnn... xjev xet O vjoploph?

Cievt ni. ;-)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom