The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

After one year of lurking, here I am

NIK4658

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Aug 10, 2022
Italy
Hi everyone! I've been on the forum for almost a year, but I've never written anything in particular here... I finally decided to write my intro post.

I'm a 22yo italian guy, woke up from life almost two year ago after a bad breakup.
I started working on myself and focusing on becoming more in order to provide more for other people.
I left many bad habits behind and started working on good habits, such as reading non-fiction books on topics that interest me and are useful at the time.

Almost a year ago I read TMF and discovered the existence of this forum, since that day I've started reading your posts practically every day.

I'm about to finish a bachelor's degree in engineering and computer science and will probably continue another two years for a master's degree on the same topics.

While I'm graduating, I also work in side businesses with a mindset of learning in the building process, but also learning and improving new skills so I'm ready for future opportunities

Like so many of us I don't want to live a mediocre life, the thought of working every day at a job I barely enjoy terrifies me. I'm still young, but I know that if I take advantage of these moments I can put my whole life in the right direction.

I've never said it or even demonstrated it publicly, but I'm infinitely grateful to be part of this forum. I am truly amazed at the amount of value provided by many of you and wish I could reciprocate by providing value on my end as well.

Ask me any question you want, I'm open to anything
I will start some progress threads as I work on my business/projects.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest06194gh

Hi everyone! I've been on the forum for almost a year, but I've never written anything in particular here... I finally decided to write my intro post.

I'm a 22yo italian guy, woke up from life almost two year ago after a bad breakup.
I started working on myself and focusing on becoming more in order to provide more for other people.
I left many bad habits behind and started working on good habits, such as reading non-fiction books on topics that interest me and are useful at the time.

Almost a year ago I read TMF and discovered the existence of this forum, since that day I've started reading your posts practically every day.

I'm about to finish a bachelor's degree in engineering and computer science and will probably continue another two years for a master's degree on the same topics.

While I'm graduating, I also work in side businesses with a mindset of learning in the building process, but also learning and improving new skills so I'm ready for future opportunities

Like so many of us I don't want to live a mediocre life, the thought of working every day at a job I barely enjoy terrifies me. I'm still young, but I know that if I take advantage of these moments I can put my whole life in the right direction.

I've never said it or even demonstrated it publicly, but I'm infinitely grateful to be part of this forum. I am truly amazed at the amount of value provided by many of you and wish I could reciprocate by providing value on my end as well.

Ask me any question you want, I'm open to anything
I will start some progress threads as I work on my business/projects.
whats yo business plan? you fastlane?

NIK4658

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Aug 10, 2022
Italy
whats yo business plan? you fastlane?

I'm always exploring, but in this period I'm dedicating myself to E-commerce.

A few months ago I started working on an E-Commerce that I had in mind for a few years. I always thought that sooner or later I would have to build it, but time went by and I never worked on it even a day. One of the problems was also that it doesn't respect all the CENTS commandments, because it lacks Time, Scale and probably also Need, since I sell electronic products that I designed and build / make by hand.

Even though I knew from the start that this couldn't be a great idea, I still went for it as it led me to take action.
Thanks to this decision I learned how to really build an ecommerce, improved my skills and tested my first real business.

I'm super grateful that I did, because now I have so much knowledge that I can use for my future business.

In fact, I'm now working on building a brand new e-commerce, which will provide valuable products that will really help many people. This will comply with all CENTS principles.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...