The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Affiliated marketing?

Marketing, social media, advertising

vonrey

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 18, 2014
hey guys, finally joined the fastlane forum..
im interested in affiliated marketing, i wanted to know what people's opinions and thoughts are on this subject. Is affiliated marketing worth looking into and can people actually be really successful in relation to this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hope

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jul 22, 2014
Affiliate marketing is good for beginners, it'll sharpen your entrepreneurial skills, focus your mindset, and most importantly, allow you to get some start-up cash for bigger business endeavors.

However, IMO: once you get skilled, and you have a good chunk of start-up capital, go and create a business of your own, focused on your own products and services.

(also: Please don't fall into the newbie trap of joining an MLM scam, they are all worthless from what I've seen, just do your own affiliate marketing on your own sites, pocket the profits, and make a good business, and if you haven't already, read the millionaire fastlane book and remember CENTS)

Last edited by a moderator:

vonrey

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 18, 2014
Affiliate marketing is good for beginners, it'll sharpen your entrepreneurial skills, focus your mindset, and most importantly, allow you to get some start-up cash for bigger business endeavors.

However, IMO: once you get skilled, and you have a good chunk of start-up capital, go and create a business of your own, focused on your own products and services.

(also: Please don't fall into the newbie trap of joining an MLM scam, they are all worthless from what I've seen, just do your own affiliate marketing on your own sites, pocket the profits, and make a good business, and if you haven't already, read the millionaire fastlane book and remember CENTS)

Yeah that's what i was thinking, it would be great to sharpen my skills and give me the confidence to pursue my own business ideas after.

I have finished reading the fastlane book it was amazing, definitely not falling for the MLM scam my friend said it was also a bad idea
thanks for the feedback,

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
Hi Vonrey, welcome to the forum! I fully agree with Hope.

Affiliate marketing can be the stepping stones to your success in entrepreneurship :) Marketing is after all, one of the, if not the most crucial part of business.

You definitely don't want to be one of those misguided MLMers either :D They have good intentions but then again, shit happens!

vonrey

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 18, 2014
Hi Vonrey, welcome to the forum! I fully agree with Hope.

Affiliate marketing can be the stepping stones to your success in entrepreneurship :) Marketing is after all, one of the, if not the most crucial part of business.

You definitely don't want to be one of those misguided MLMers either :D They have good intentions but then again, shit happens!

Thanks getshitdone! loving the name by the way its very inspirational.
Well i have a potential business partner so once ive aquired my confidence in affiliated marketing im going to pursue a great business idea

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

Inuc

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jul 14, 2014
Nigeria
Like it has been rightly stated above, you never can get it wrong with affiliate marketing. I mean it is easy to get started with, all you need is get a good model that work for you and repeat all over again.

Note: Don't get excited with so many information that abound, just sieve through and pick one. Sit tight with it and get shit done

craig1928

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jul 31, 2012
Dublin, Ireland

this

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
Thanks getshitdone! loving the name by the way its very inspirational.
Well i have a potential business partner so once ive aquired my confidence in affiliated marketing im going to pursue a great business idea

No problem Vonrey! That's good that you have a potential business partner. One thing I've learnt so far in my start up is that people make the biggest impact.

Make sure that your potential business partner is way smarter then you ;)!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.