Steven Parker
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2014
- Messages
- 19
Rep Bank
$170
$170
User Power: 84%
I'm almost ready to start an official progress thread. Since my last few posts of my rise and fall from e-book selling in the 'make money' niche, and losing everything (literally), I have secured a job and getting ready to move my wife and kids back with me in a motel room with a kitchen (it's a re-start).
The job that I have is an overnight desk attendant and I literally have around 6 HOURS a night to be at the computer with full permission to work on my business.
I'd like to begin affiliate marketing to help me get through and moving inside the slowlane. I'm just not sure how to go about it. I don't have money yet to spend on advertising so I'm considering the 'free' route which be building a site around an offer or a group of offers.
But how... what to pick... how to pick... and what type of site... (review, personal, product focused, etc.)
P.S. Please read my last couple of threads to see how I went from the top to the bottom and why I'm a changed man for it (for the better).
Thanks!
The job that I have is an overnight desk attendant and I literally have around 6 HOURS a night to be at the computer with full permission to work on my business.
I'd like to begin affiliate marketing to help me get through and moving inside the slowlane. I'm just not sure how to go about it. I don't have money yet to spend on advertising so I'm considering the 'free' route which be building a site around an offer or a group of offers.
But how... what to pick... how to pick... and what type of site... (review, personal, product focused, etc.)
P.S. Please read my last couple of threads to see how I went from the top to the bottom and why I'm a changed man for it (for the better).
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
