The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Advice on a golf instruction business.....

Bdubz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Feb 6, 2014
- I had an account here for quite a few years but can’t remeber my login info. I was an INSIDERS for one year.

- little about me...25 years old been playing golf since I was a child. I am a plus handicap......I know the golf swing inside and out. I’ve read all the books watched hours and hours of pro swings throughout history it’s been a passion of mine for a long time to master this craft. I recently moved to Las Vegas from the east coast to improve on my skills full time to eventually turn pro.

I’ve been having trouble finding a job that pays the bills while at the same time affording me the free time throughout the day to play and practice.

Bartending gigs are hard to come by here without experience. I’m thinking about side hustles something I can make 150 dollars plus a day. I feel with my high understanding of golf, it will give me the best money/time ratio. I’ve helped dozens of strangers in the past, friends and family shoot lower scores and quite frankly level up faster that gives them more joy playing this great game. The thing about golf is in order to truly enjoy it you need to develop a basic foundation of skill or else you will hate it. That’s where I come in.

- If anyone can point me in the right direction in terms of how to go about this business. Starting up a website....pricing.....getting clients..marketing.....if you have taken lessons what are the some of the problems you’ve faced with the instructor?

I’m feeling some pain that MJ talks about the last few months...searching for a job that eats up all my time...that pays peanuts. It’s very disheartening applying for jobs that I don’t care for that will make me just over broke. So I’m going away from the typical slow lane school of thought once and for all and desperately want to build up a side hustle to afford me more freedom and choices. If anyone who has or had success in growing a one man service business or is a golf enthusiast that has thoughts anything would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Evil_Jester

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
May 25, 2015
Dallas, TX
Las Vegas? Go to the Top Golf there and ask to be an instructor. You can build up a network from there

pwilliams84

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Oct 30, 2017
Florida
- If anyone can point me in the right direction in terms of how to go about this business. Starting up a website....pricing.....getting clients..marketing.....if you have taken lessons what are the some of the problems you’ve faced with the instructor?

I literally just posted my intro. If you check it out and see what I'm interested in doing, I think helping you establish something online from scratch could be a great opportunity for the both of us to grow. Hear out what everyone has to say here, but message me if you want to discuss further.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.