• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it and let's discuss!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion(Review | Discuss)

Advice on a golf instruction business.....

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Bdubz, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Bdubz

Bdubz New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $46
    - I had an account here for quite a few years but can’t remeber my login info. I was an insider for one year.

- little about me...25 years old been playing golf since I was a child. I am a plus handicap......I know the golf swing inside and out. I’ve read all the books watched hours and hours of pro swings throughout history it’s been a passion of mine for a long time to master this craft. I recently moved to Las Vegas from the east coast to improve on my skills full time to eventually turn pro.

I’ve been having trouble finding a job that pays the bills while at the same time affording me the free time throughout the day to play and practice.

Bartending gigs are hard to come by here without experience. I’m thinking about side hustles something I can make 150 dollars plus a day. I feel with my high understanding of golf, it will give me the best money/time ratio. I’ve helped dozens of strangers in the past, friends and family shoot lower scores and quite frankly level up faster that gives them more joy playing this great game. The thing about golf is in order to truly enjoy it you need to develop a basic foundation of skill or else you will hate it. That’s where I come in.

- If anyone can point me in the right direction in terms of how to go about this business. Starting up a website....pricing.....getting clients..marketing.....if you have taken lessons what are the some of the problems you’ve faced with the instructor?

I’m feeling some pain that MJ talks about the last few months...searching for a job that eats up all my time...that pays peanuts. It’s very disheartening applying for jobs that I don’t care for that will make me just over broke. So I’m going away from the typical slow lane school of thought once and for all and desperately want to build up a side hustle to afford me more freedom and choices. If anyone who has or had success in growing a one man service business or is a golf enthusiast that has thoughts anything would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. Evil_Jester

Evil_Jester Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,709
    Las Vegas? Go to the Top Golf there and ask to be an instructor. You can build up a network from there

3. pwilliams84

pwilliams84 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $221
    I literally just posted my intro. If you check it out and see what I'm interested in doing, I think helping you establish something online from scratch could be a great opportunity for the both of us to grow. Hear out what everyone has to say here, but message me if you want to discuss further.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.