The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Abundant Info over the web, where do I start?

Mastruix

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 26, 2022
Hello.
My name is Hayder and I’m 16. I’m quite new to this fastlane, slow lane, business thing. I started by watching videos by Hamza and meditating, grat journaling, and of the such. It is going great so far; I’ve had a few hiccups but consistent so far. Then, I saw videos by Mark Tilbury, Gram Stephen, and others. By them, I learned about investing, stock market, etc. Then I decided to read books, I started with books like rich dad, poor dad, mindset, and others. (Mind you I still haven’t finished these books) Sooner or later, I came across the millionaire fastlane and decided to read it. Currently around chapter 300, I have been inspired by this book and decided to join this forum. Now, I’m currently reading books like Models, Unscripted , and others to change my mindset and view on businesses, money, life, etc.
Note: My father is a data engineer and I heard they earn a lot of money. Thus, I’m learning power bi and excel from time to time to first gain a stable job to earn capital for my business. And I’m taking accounting, a free course, so that’s that.

Enough with my background, currently, I’m in school. I have no money, though, I am looking for a job. (I have worked once before) I joined FBLA, Future Business Leaders of America, looking forward to work or interact with businesses or like minded people. I know MJ stated not to join paid organizations and/or courses, however, I have read a few recommendations on FBLA and I do seem to like it, thus, I decided to process forward.
I have thought about graduating high school before thinking about business, however, I’ve been told repeatedly before to start now and not later.

My question:
How am I supposed to start with one, a young age of 16 with limited experience, wealth, and transportation; two, start a full business without having taken a job or had business experience before; three, and most important, an abundant amount of “knowledge” on the web and having no knowledge of what to believe?

Thank you for taking the time to read this, looking forward to your replies.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Stefan.was.here

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Jun 14, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi man. It's amazing what you're doing at your age and how you think.

First of all, I suggest you keep studying, don't quit high school and college, and don't skip that path because It's a life insurance, life it's much easier when you have intrinsic value, trust me.

Now, the only way of learning is by trying new stuff constantly even if you fail. Start side hustles and do things you have an advantage on. Use your side hustles to save money, you can also try to scale them into fast lane businesses by building systems, or just start other businesses with the money you saved.

Watch this video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_58zPgArb4

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.