The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Single mom with ambitions and desires

Rani

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,200%
Oct 10, 2020
A single mom with ambitions and desires to make a mark in this life journey but from time to time falling back into the mediocrity mindset. I'm here to be with like minded people, to get motivated, to help myself to stay on track, to never give up despite failures... I just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane and ordered the Unscripted . The Millionaire Fastlane opened up my world into endless possibilities, I start to see and analyze businesses differently. I don't want to be tied down to 5/2 working days the rest of my life, there's so much more in life rather than being programmed by scripted culture. Lets keep motivating each other here, I know deep down it's possible to make dreams come true. Thanks MJ DeMarco for your books, you are making a difference in people's lives.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WestCoast

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jan 20, 2008
Rhode Island for now.
Hi Rani-

I think you'll find that ALL TYPES of people can make it in the Fastlane.
We come from all background, all ways of life, all sorts of stories.

If you have the true desire to change your life, nothing.else.matters.

We're happy you're here.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Welcome Rani,

As long as you know it is possible, keep learning, keep applying what you learn, and don't give up you will get to where you want to go.

Look forward to following your journey.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Rani, It's a pleasure to welcome you. You are in the right place, because of the forum members' general attitude of helpfulness.

If a subject interests you, do a search using the little magnifying glass icon in the top right. You can also get ideas by reading Gold threads in particular, but at least for a while, read, read, read.

Best wishes,
Walter

itsmejerry04

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 13, 2020
A single mom with ambitions and desires to make a mark in this life journey but from time to time falling back into the mediocrity mindset. I'm here to be with like minded people, to get motivated, to help myself to stay on track, to never give up despite failures... I just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane and ordered the Unscripted . The Millionaire Fastlane opened up my world into endless possibilities, I start to see and analyze businesses differently. I don't want to be tied down to 5/2 working days the rest of my life, there's so much more in life rather than being programmed by scripted culture. Lets keep motivating each other here, I know deep down it's possible to make dreams come true. Thanks MJ DeMarco for your books, you are making a difference in people's lives.
Being positive always does a lot of things... (Y)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sharona87

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jul 23, 2020
Australia
Hi Rani, welcome!

I'm not a single mum but I am a mum and I get how exhausting it can get and how much easier it can seem to just slip right back into what we're comfortable with.

Feel free to reach out if you want to vent/just bounce some ideas around. I'm happy to be a listening ear and help where I can :)

We can do this!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...