The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A simple tip for boost your productivity

Anything related to matters of the mind

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Hi friends,
@Vinz had share a good Chrome extension on in the conversation where we talk about everything and nothing. I thought that making this post and would be useful for many people. Anyway, the extension simply allows you to hide the content of social networks on the homepage and replace it with a quote. This allows addicts like me to no longer waste their time on the networks. To conclude: it is completely free.

Link : News Feed Eradicator

Feel free to share it with people who need it! Good luck with your projects, friends.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

James007Hill

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Sep 29, 2019
Hi friends,
@Vinz had share a good Chrome extension on in the conversation where we talk about everything and nothing. I thought that making this post and would be useful for many people. Anyway, the extension simply allows you to hide the content of social networks on the homepage and replace it with a quote. This allows addicts like me to no longer waste their time on the networks. To conclude: it is completely free.

Feel free to share it with people who need it! Good luck with your projects, friends.
Thanks for sharing, this will be really useful. I'm so tired of all the "I'm happy to share" "delighted to announce" and "help X celebrate their work anniversary" BS on LinkedIn!

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Thanks for sharing, this will be really useful. I'm so tired of all the "I'm happy to share" "delighted to announce" and "help X celebrate their work anniversary" BS on LinkedIn!
Same for me...
The big advantage is that it hides the content. But if you search for something the content will show up. Ideal if you work with the networks and to continue publishing your promos, without wasting time ;)

Vinz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jun 12, 2021
Hi friends,

Too bad there isn't something similar on the phone (trust me, I searched it)
I also like "unhook - remove YouTube recommended videos" specifically for YouTube
It can block the trending homepage, suggested videos comments and pretty much everything (you just don't see them)!

Link : Here

(This could become a thread for tools on productivity)

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
I also like "unhook - remove YouTube recommended videos" specifically for YouTube
It can block the trending homepage, suggested videos comments and pretty much everything (you just don't see them)!

Link : Here

(This could become a thread for tools on productivity)
That does not surprise me. or else there must be apps for root led phones. Unhook is interesting too :). I'm ok with the productivity tools thread it might be useful to a lot of people

Leo Hartas

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
May 17, 2018
United Kingdom
Here's a productivity tip I employ sometimes for small quick tasks. +1.

For every small task I look to complete another small task before I write it off as 'done'. Such as, I am going to carry that dirty cup to the sink AND put those dirty pants in the washing machine.

Dumb really, but it it helps me to mentally double up my productivity!

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Proactivity, yes one of the best qualities that everyone should develop I think. ;)

Vinz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jun 12, 2021
Here's a productivity tip I employ sometimes for small quick tasks. +1.

For every small task I look to complete another small task before I write it off as 'done'. Such as, I am going to carry that dirty cup to the sink AND put those dirty pants in the washing machine.

Dumb really, but it it helps me to mentally double up my productivity!
Nice, not so dumb honestly !
I sometimes start doing one simple thing, like doing the bed, and I end up cleaning the whole room ;)
One small productive action can snowball into a lot of other ones !

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
To organize your daily life and optimize your productivity, have you tried Asana? I use it every day for my projects and manage my tasks it's free and works great

Leo Hartas

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
May 17, 2018
United Kingdom
Nice, not so dumb honestly !
I sometimes start doing one simple thing, like doing the bed, and I end up cleaning the whole room ;)
One small productive action can snowball into a lot of other ones !
Probably works with larger things too, like set up huge innovative electric car company AND fly to Mars!

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Probably works with larger things too, like set up huge innovative electric car company AND fly to Mars!
Ahah it's funny it seems like a real story. Damn Musk. Year after year he never ceases to amaze!

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France

UlmerHere

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
May 17, 2022
Wait now, what...I was looking for something like this for YouTube! Thanks so much. Does it work on the phone though?

Vinz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jun 12, 2021
Wait now, what...I was looking for something like this for YouTube! Thanks so much. Does it work on the phone though?
No, unfortunately.
An alternative for the phone, is, if you have android, the app "NewPipe"
Download the apk
You can choose to remove comments, related videos, the trending home Page so its pretty good !
For iOS you can ditch the app, and use the site invidio.us, which has mirrors for YouTube with similar functionality

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France

UlmerHere

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
May 17, 2022
An alternative for the phone, is, if you have android, the app "NewPipe"
You can choose to remove comments, related videos, the trending home Page so its pretty good !
That is insane, thanks man. I had never really heard of an option to remove comments! I guess I hadn't searched well enough!!

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
That is insane, thanks man. I had never really heard of an option to remove comments! I guess I hadn't searched well enough!!
Your life will change with Vanced ahah

UlmerHere

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
May 17, 2022

Vinz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jun 12, 2021
Wait guys! Ahaha I have something for you, very well known here in France it's YouTube Vanced: YouTube Vanced - Download YouTube Vanced APK Basically you will have youtube premium but without paying haha.
Youtube Vanced it's good, but for the purpose of this post it's still too distracting. You don't have ads, yes, but the interface is still the same as youtube, made to make you waste time, you can't change much.
With newpipe is like youtube vanced but you can remove recommended, comments, descriptions, tendencies, so I find much more useful ! Especially if I want to watch a video in particular without getting sucked in in a rabbit hole. (But honestly I tend to do it everytime I go to youtube, even with NewPipe, which is why I'm not watching it alltogether)

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
thanks a lot! did a quick research and it says it has been discontinued since March this year. any idea if that's true? or are you still using it?
Yes I use it almost every day on my phone ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.