Baymax
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 23, 2016
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 86%
Just Do It!
That's what I've told been telling myself these past few months. Start a blog, start a Youtube channel, it doesn't have to be great. Just do it. After learning the basics of setting up a WordPress blog, I decided to just do it. I also decided to start a Youtube channel.I've purchased the domain, dennispilat.com for my blog and I currently have the Youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEUvyQ2Y2vu7M7xVj3mYv8A
Although it's not perfect, I've already posted two blog posts. They're very random, and I don't have a real niche that I'd like to talk about. But I'm just doing it. On my blog I'm posting any tips or resources I could give that others can benefit from. Again, it's not perfect, but I'm still doing it.
My Youtube videos are not perfect, but I'm still doing it. I noticed Andy Black's been using SnapChat so that's what I've been using in my Youtube videos currently. But I am moving away from it. And am learning more about video editing. I've been told my videos have been cringey because of the way that I dress, the atmosphere I'm in, or the things that I'm doing. I don't let those attacks hurt me on a personal level, I look at them as opportunities. Not all negative feedback is bad. (Edited - previously said I didn't give a **** about what others have to say, but I do realize that this is real feedback, real people, and things they have to say. I can listen to them. Thank you Lewj24!)
Even with the negative feedback, I'm still pushing. I'm not letting that bring me down, that negative feedback and disbelief is my motivation to keep going.
I know there are going to be many ups and downs, but I'm learning from my L's. And I'm trying to improve. I'm not sure what I'm going to write about next in my blog posts as I don't have anything specifically to talk about, but it'll come to me...
Now that I've started, I can't stop. I want to encourage anyone else who is on the edge of jumping in, to just jump in! Give it your all. I don't have high quality gear, I just use my cell phone and I use snapchat. I want to improve. And I've started my journey. But, I still need to figure out what I want to actually do.
Just do it, go in, and trust in yourself.
Here is my latest video as of November 29th, 2016. Which is a video that talks about body fat spot reduction. (The Myth) and my latest blog post associated with it. http://dennispilat.com/?p=13
I'd love to hear some advice or learn from some bloggers or Youtubers!
Thanks for reading.
Here is my latest video as of November 29th, 2016. Which is a video that talks about body fat spot reduction. (The Myth) and my latest blog post associated with it. http://dennispilat.com/?p=13
I'd love to hear some advice or learn from some bloggers or Youtubers!
Thanks for reading.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
