The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Bio-Hacking Discussion: Cold Showers, Nicotine, Cryo, Float Tanks...

Vinz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jun 12, 2021
Thanks for the advice.

But tell me please, what do you mean by focussed workout.?
I mean not just doing some pushups.
Have a workout routine, I lift consistently and it's a great way to handle stress
You can have a calisthenics workout from home, which is either way great for a lot of things

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vinz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jun 12, 2021
Right before sleep yes.

I am not sure if it makes a difference, but right before sleep works really well for me.
Thanks, I will try !

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
I mean not just doing some pushups.
Have a workout routine, I lift consistently and it's a great way to handle stress
You can have a calisthenics workout from home, which is either way great for a lot of things
OK it is understood. It's not my only sport, every week I choose a day to do intense sport for at least 30 min..

Vinz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jun 12, 2021
OK it is understood. It's not my only sport, every week I choose a day to do intense sport for at least 30 min..
Thats a good start !
What I meant is that exercise is often overlooked for managing stress but It is very effective especially if it is intense.

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Thats a good start !
What I meant is that exercise is often overlooked for managing stress but It is very effective especially if it i

it's true, I've noticed this since I started.

D

Deleted70138

Fireplace is one of the best bio-hacking tool, as you are forced every morning to light a fire using a leftover coal and your lungs to blow an air. Obviously you should not use gas-lightners, solid-alcohol burners or some other tools that help starting a fire.
As a bonus, you learn how to survive in wilderness by making a fire.

Greg Behnke

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
May 22, 2012
Scottsdale Arizona
Nokia sleep app kept saying I was getting 95-100 sleep scores every night and I'd wake up exhausted. Turns out I had moderate sleep apnea and I now use an oral appliance device and the sleep scores more accurately reflect my experience and I'm getting quite a bit more deep and REM sleep.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Funny how hallucinogens are illegal and yet social conditioning and most people’s perceptions meets the exact criteria and definition of that in that what the average person “sees” is not what’s really there or happening. I just thought that was funny.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Danny_Cox

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Apr 26, 2022
Bristol, UK
Lineaged mindfulness & meditation teacher checking in here

I went down the rabbit hole having sacrificed my wellbeing for my business for a decade and got way more out than I could've imagined. Got lucky with ~300 hours one-to-one with a former monk.

Later shared what I'd learned with some family & friends for some remarkable results, then teacher instructed me to teach myself. Been guiding folks to happiness ever since!

I've a bunch of 4-5 star talks & guided meditations on an app called Insight Timer that everyone can check out for free.

Happy to answer any & all questions about this amazing practice.

Move the chains

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Dec 15, 2019
I recently ordered one of these (LINKED BELOW) because the quality of my sleep is poor. I've tried various strategies thus far with no real improvement. They offer a 60 day guarantee so I figured it was worth the risk.

Also, once or twice during the week slap a nicotine patch to my arm to increase focus. This has been recommended by several neurologists. It seems to work for me when I do it as I seems to help me be more productive. However, I limit this tactic to once or twice per week as (obviously) I don't want to get addicted to nicotine, although I haven't noticed any type of addictive response to it. It also seems to curb appetite.
Have you tried 'calm' magnesium powder? Another hack that I found strangely effective (even though I tried it more as a joke) was Glenn Harrold's 'Deep Sleep Every Night' hypnosis on Audible.

Move the chains

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Dec 15, 2019
MODERATOR NOTE: Use this thread to discuss bio-hacking techniques, a proactive approach to improve performance.NOTHING IN THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS MEDICAL ADVICE, BY MYSELF, THE POST CONTRIBUTOR, OR MY COMPANY. THIS SIMPLY IS A DISCUSSION ON STRATEGIES OR TACTICS THAT YOU HAVE FOUND HELPFUL, OR NOT HELPFUL.

This thread is starting to get pretty good, so I here is a quick summary of the themes mentioned so far for your convenience:
-Cold shower + Sauna
-Breath exercise, for example the Wim Hof method.
- wearable tech. Ive seen great things about whoop strap, oura ring, fitbit
-take the right version of supplements. See post #5
-use a standing desk
-get 30 min real sunlight
-fasting is great. I believe around 3 days is enough to empty your liver.
-float tank
-nicotine
-meditation

Original post below:

Just wanted to share a really simple and absolutely terrible, yet immensely effective practice.

Cold showers really do work, but you have to go all the way, so your muscles and vessels constrict, pushing your blood and lymphatic fluid out of their positions. As i understand, it also shocks your mitochondria (your cells' energy pretty much), and increases their effectiveness. If you want the details, there is tons of research on exactly what happens around the internet.
If its too intense for you (it was for me), you can try targeting one bodypart at a time. I found just cooling my leg, then the next, and so on, was more manageable, and then work your way into the real deal.

If you have any kind of inflammation, fatigue, or brainfog, I highly recommend giving it a try for a few days. Even if you just flash cold/hot/cold/hot for a few seconds, it does help a lot.

What other simple health tricks do you do?
- Four Sigmatic drinks (focus or chill, depending on the time of day)
- Cryotherapy (1st time I had the best nights sleep and woke up feeling amazing - great for 3 minutes of mental toughness too)
- And love my Whoop band (had it for 3+ years)
- Rise app (helps understand the peak productivity times and when to catch up on sleep debt)
- Yoga (my body moves better and feels more agile when I practice consistently plus the breathing/focus seems to help mentally too)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Greg Behnke

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
May 22, 2012
Scottsdale Arizona
Which device are you using to measure sleep score?
I was using a Withings Sleep - Sleep Cycle Tracking Pad. However I just bought an Oura ring and sleep number mattress that will measure it so that soon will be obsolete.

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
Yoga outside every morning - reset circadian rhythm and startup the body

Full-body weightlifting every other day - squats/deadlifts/bench/pullups. 30min sauna on weightlifting days.

Bodyweight mobility/rehab non-weightlifting days

Diet consists of lots of organic veggies and grass-fed meats - little to no processed foods, essentially wiping all soy/corn based foods. Carb intake limited to rice and potatoes here and there.

Avocado oil for cooking, olive oil for salads, grass-fed butter for everything else.

Fresh-squeezed organic orange juice pre-yoga with vitamin D + B-complex.

Special Coffee post yoga - french press coffee brew blended with grass-fed collagen, MCT oil, grass-fed butter, lion's mane mushrooms.

Supplements outside of above mentioned: magnesium from algae, zinc, turmeric, liquid EPA/DHA fish oil, ashwagandha root powder, Reishi extract.

4L+ of water daily intake - water prepped in glass jars and infused with fresh-squeezed lemon/lime juice and chia seeds for structure.

8+h of sleep every night - no naps.

No nicotine, no alcohol, no drugs outside coffee.

* all mushroom powder I consume prepared from fruiting bodies and not mycelial biomass (make sure your supplement is also such otherwise you're getting ripped off)

Bing

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
254%
Aug 5, 2011
Regarding sleep (which I consider the biggest and most important biohack, personally), I just got a BedJet delivered yesterday. It has a 60 day warranty (which includes return shipping, if I didn't misunderstand, and that instills confidence to me), so we'll see how it goes.

Last night was quite good, and I think once I dial in my temperatures I might get better REM and/or need fewer hours. I'd been interested in it for years, but just got back from a vacation to Alaska, and one of my clients/fiends up there had one and HIGHLY endorsed it. She put it third in "things I'd recuse in a fire" behind only her two $100k cars. Considering this was under $1k for a dual system (which my pregnant wife is bound to love), if it provides 10% better sleep, it will be worth it to me. If you're interested and I haven't updated, PM me in a month (June 11, 2022) and I'll give you more updated feedback.

Speaking of comfort items, anyone into massage chairs? Again while in Alaska my pregnant wife discovered she loved their massage chair (he said he paid $5k, but years ago) so I'm looking to get her one before her third trimester. (Is there a better place for this question?)

Last edited:

Maliardo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Mar 25, 2022
Are you for or against the legalization of marijuana?

I'm all for legalization, but not in public places, but in places designated for smoking.
People continue to smoke marijuana anyway, circumventing all laws, but to me, people who get drunk look a lot scarier and more aggressive than people who smoke marijuana.
I think alcohol and cigarettes should be banned).
My mom also took CBD OrganicCBDNugs.com in the form of joint pain drops and she said it helped her a lot,
So what form to take is up to you, but the fact that it helps is a fact.
I too often have muscle pain after exercising, sometimes I just can't sleep from this muscle pain, to be honest.
They are more dangerous to our bodies than marijuana, but then again, if you don't abuse anything, you'll be fine)
Well, it seems that way to me at least.

Last edited:

RebornPhoenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Apr 27, 2020
Netherlands
Funny how hallucinogens are illegal and yet social conditioning and most people’s perceptions meets the exact criteria and definition of that in that what the average person “sees” is not what’s really there or happening. I just thought that was funny.
A very interesting comment. Could you please elaborate a bit more on it?

brandonious

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 18, 2022
I'll be honest. I haven't read this whole thread yet. However, I wanted to pop in with my experiences.

I've found that nicotine FEELS like a great accelerator to things, until you manage to kick the habit for a good while. I smoked on and off from the age of 16 to 27. I was a smoker who could quit cold turkey for 3 months with no withdrawals, but then, bum a smoke on a Saturday night, and be right back into it. Granted, I was typically a pack-a-week guy (except when I worked on a grounds crew with a best friend who was a heavy smoker. Back then was 2 packs a day). I find that, having kicked nicotine for the past 4 months (I quit shortly before Lent, then carried that through Lent to success), it really wasn't helping me at all. I actually suspect it was hindering me. And here's why:

For me, Nicotine had 3 effects recently. My family has a history of general anxiety. I manage it on my own, and do ok. Sometimes, I had a few lunchtime smokes. It calmed me down then. If I had cigarettes in the evening after dinner, I found myself getting incredibly sleepy shortly after. No clue on how that works. It's a stimulant. My suspicion is it worked as a few-minute stimulant that I crashed off of and got tired. It would leave me foggy and tired in the evenings after work when I wanted to commit to working on my own business projects. (I'll admit, nothing hits like a cigarette while thinking through a really complicated idea that you have a lightbulb on after a few drags, though... It happens). Finally, if I had a cigarette after a few drinks, it GREATLY amplified my drunk level for a short bit, and just made me stop caring about anything I WAS channeling my lack of inhibition into working on. Probably by opening the capillaries and flooding cells with more ethanol.

On the contrary, I have an odd relationship with alcohol. I grind through the workday (I'm still working for a paycheck) with caffeine and willpower, and it *sucks*. I get home, and feel exhausted and ready for bed. I cook food while lifting weights (home gym - you can get a functional barbell setup for like 500 bucks. Don't kid yourself!), eat, and then feel at least alive. Most days, I'll then fiddle around and get one thing done on my business to-do list at best. But, if I drink "lightly" by my standards for engaging in booze (say, 2 - 6. Nothing crazy, but enough to loosen up), I change. I go from an incredibly reserved, calculated, and cautious person who has spent all day working and just wants to play video games, to somebody who is willing to spend *hours* on working out formulas, spreadsheets, CAD models, website code, process design, or whatever. The inhibition suppression actually DOES work in my favor at that point, if I have a VERY particular goal to focus on. If I go too long and too far, does it detriment my morning work? Yes. So, you get back to the difficult balance of work, and fastlane.

But, I thought this was worth mentioning. For people with a VERY specific brain chemistry, if you find yourself just lacking the ability to cut loose and GET AT IT, regardless of the results, a couple glasses of Scotch, beer, wine, or whatever, COULD be a Godsend. Just don't overdo it and call in the next morning.

Final note: L-Theanine is natural, and incredibly synergistic with caffeine. It relieves all the anxiety caffeine induces, if you are prone to that. Coincidentally, it also functions in a way that assist with weird GABA receptor impacts of the morning after drinking.

Pink Sheep

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Apr 29, 2019
Recently got a continuous glucose monitor. Usually reserved for people with diabetes, but this is a goldmine of information!

I now know exactly how my daytime sleepiness, energy levels, food choices manifest in my body.
Please get at least one month worth of this stuff, it's invaluable, at least in my opinion.

I used veri, which rely on the Libre monitors. Cost me about 200 euros for a month, which is mildly costly, but still cheaper than the medical bill that you can get by not knowing this information.

socaldude

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
I’ve been supplementing 100mg of DHEA for about a month. I’ve noticed a significant improvement in memory, mood and energy. I don’t know enough about it, but it’s a pro-hormone for testosterone. The government tried to ban it a long time ago and it’s prohibited in a lot of pro athletic sports.

If you struggle with depression it might be worth trying out. Take 100mg in the morning and hit the gym while fasting. You’ll feel great all day.

DougRMR

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 19, 2019
Lineaged mindfulness & meditation teacher checking in here

I went down the rabbit hole having sacrificed my wellbeing for my business for a decade and got way more out than I could've imagined. Got lucky with ~300 hours one-to-one with a former monk.

Later shared what I'd learned with some family & friends for some remarkable results, then teacher instructed me to teach myself. Been guiding folks to happiness ever since!

I've a bunch of 4-5 star talks & guided meditations on an app called Insight Timer that everyone can check out for free.

Happy to answer any & all questions about this amazing practice.
Hey man. I have known about mindfulness & meditation for a few years now and have seen some very real results. However, over the last couple of years I've been finding it difficult to stay present. I have ADD and I went through some very stressful times from 2019 to 2022, so this obviously plays a part. But I HAVE seen results.

Do you recommend just sticking with it and eventually my brain will adapt or could my ADD be the detriment? Thanks man. I dunno if you know any meditation routines that you recommend generally but I would love to hear

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Just wanted to share a couple of things I'm doing. My goal is to live healthily to 160 years of age.

I believe it's possible, especially with the exponential innovations in medicine. And to me personally, it's been a great longevity mindset because I make positive decisions now that have long-term implications.

• Every morning as soon as I wake up, receive direct sunlight. Helps my body wake up and the circadian rhythm to be in sync.

• Cold showers every day. I LOVE hot showers, so it's usually just 10-15 seconds at the end of a hot shower, switching it entirely to cold.

• Fermenting my own foods. Sauerkraut, water kefir, kombucha. The gut microbiome is still something that needs a ton of research, so there's not a lot of scientific findings yet to confirm that a diverse microbiome is healthy and how we can impact that, but I feel that my digestion has been getting much better. Might be an observation bias though, I admit that.

• Capoeira training 2x/week. Gives me mobility, strength and a community.

• Heavy weight strength training, 3 sets of 4-6 reps. This has been shown to increase bone density, and I believe that after 65 years of age, if you break a bone your mortality rate rises by 40% each year after that.

• Breathwork session 1x/week. This is more for spiritual purposes, to me it's been one of the best ways to clear old traumas and process through stuff I'm going through.

• Sauna/Cryotherapy 1x/week. Tons of benefits in cold/heat therapy.

starttoday123

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 7, 2022
USA
Hey man. I have known about mindfulness & meditation for a few years now and have seen some very real results. However, over the last couple of years I've been finding it difficult to stay present. I have ADD and I went through some very stressful times from 2019 to 2022, so this obviously plays a part. But I HAVE seen results.

Do you recommend just sticking with it and eventually my brain will adapt or could my ADD be the detriment? Thanks man. I dunno if you know any meditation routines that you recommend generally but I would love to hear
You just have to keep on and pick up where you left off. You have seen results so you know its real!

Meditation is about allowing your mind to be itself and then observing it, so ADD isn't bad for meditation, it's an even playing field one mind to another

The person with more courage/humility to see their mind or breath as it is-and grit to continue are the only "advantages" anyone can have in meditation

Ya the stress will challenge your meditation, but keep focused on your goal and you'll get through it. Retreats are really effective or you can design your own week/month/year of intensive practice if 10-15 min a day results in no progress, you've got to pick it up a level or two

mr4ffe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Nov 3, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
While multivitamins may appear to be an easy panacea, their execution tends to be poor. Focusing too heavily on the “multi” aspect, most tend to have below-optimal dosages of vitamins, tending to focus more on having a plethora of vitamins/minerals present. It is likely more prudent to get a few specific vitamins and minerals in isolation.

Vitamin D and Vitamin K should be taken by most persons regardless of diet or health goals, whereas select minerals (calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc) are to be looked at individually to see if your diet gives enough or not. In the cases where the diet is low in these minerals, only then would supplementation be prudent.
- Kamal Patel, Examine.com Supplement Goals Reference Guide

The TL;DR version of the guide is that you don't need supplements beyond that, as long as your food choices are varied.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I did once, but it was very subtle.

I don't take pills, I use the patches, a 7mg one to be specific, the 7mg is time released, and I only keep it on several hours. But yes, anything taken in high doses, or inappropriately probably can be dangerous, or worse, fatal.
You can cut the patch into smaller sizes as well. cut a 7mg in half and you get yourself a 3.5mg patch. Apparently this only works with "matrix" style patches that has medication per mm2 or whatever. The ones that have a reservoir of nicotine will just release it all into you and can be quite bad, so do your research.

I have been wanting to do this for a long time but just never get around to buying any patches. "stage 3" patches here are 7mg released over 24 hours. I would probably cut in into 1/4ths to start and go from there.

Last edited:

RicardoGrande

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
May 9, 2021
Been doing most of the things in this thread but still feel a bit burnt out working my job and working before and after the job- most notably that my frustration tolerance was low and I would hit an issue and just go get distracted with video games or even pacing around.

So, got psyopped into trying some zyn low nicotine pouches, hasn't been a full day yet but my frustration tolerance feels a lot higher. I'm having some focus and drive that I would maybe only naturally feel 20% of the time I sit down to work.

Now, despite what Attia or Hubermann say getting addicted to an addictive substance isn't good, I have wonky brain chemistry from ADHD but want to be able to find a more natural way to do this and get this drive. What I'm HOPING for is that once I quit the dayjob and don't have paychecks, the serious knowledge that I don't eat if I don't work and overcome problems will be able to drive me and help me cut out the bullsh!t or the waste and sense of loss of freetime (it's sunday afternoon and I have to WORK this week? Bah I should watch youtube instead I can work after work) will stop being a problem.

Pink Sheep

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Apr 29, 2019
Been doing most of the things in this thread but still feel a bit burnt out working my job and working before and after the job- most notably that my frustration tolerance was low and I would hit an issue and just go get distracted with video games or even pacing around.

So, got psyopped into trying some zyn low nicotine pouches, hasn't been a full day yet but my frustration tolerance feels a lot higher. I'm having some focus and drive that I would maybe only naturally feel 20% of the time I sit down to work.

Now, despite what Attia or Hubermann say getting addicted to an addictive substance isn't good, I have wonky brain chemistry from ADHD but want to be able to find a more natural way to do this and get this drive. What I'm HOPING for is that once I quit the dayjob and don't have paychecks, the serious knowledge that I don't eat if I don't work and overcome problems will be able to drive me and help me cut out the bullsh!t or the waste and sense of loss of freetime (it's sunday afternoon and I have to WORK this week? Bah I should watch youtube instead I can work after work) will stop being a problem.
I wouldnt rely on nicotine. Addiction is a mechanism that makes everything else less enjoyable. Its a tool for high demand situations, not every day use. Personally I use a nicotine spray in a drink when I'm looking for the nicotine effect.
If you listen to Huberman i'm sure you know the effects of cold showers on your long term motivation. It sucks for 3 minutes, but you get lasting positive effects in terms of adrenaline and dopamine.

Arch

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jan 27, 2023
London, UK
As an ex-smoker/vaper, I'm ashamed to admit it but after a concert a few days ago I'd drunk a fair amount and fancied a couple cigarettes on the way home so bought myself a packet. The obvious happened and I found myself having a 'cheeky' cig every now and again over the weekend.

... I've not had the same sense of focus or energy towards my goals for a while. I got myself up at 8am each day, cleaned the house, read a ton, and most importantly, felt like I wanted to balance my 'learning' time and actually start 'doing'. I started designing for a t-shirt/festival fashion idea I've had, where I can't find the kinds of designs I've been looking everywhere for. It wasn't just watching YouTube videos, it was setting up a store on Printful (thanks to discovering it from this forum), and pulling out my iPad and working on designs and concepts.

I've finished the pack now though so looking forward to tomorrow waking up without the temptation. But its interesting how people use nicotine for that focused time. I don't want to go back to vaping as it messed with my restful sleep but may try the patches.

socaldude

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
... I've not had the same sense of focus or energy towards my goals for a while

Yeah, that’s the thing about nicotine or any other substance. Too much really starts having the opposite effect.

I like having a cigar every once in a while but it has to be a special ritual. It can’t be a daily thing. A good Montecristo or Partagas as a reward.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.