The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Bio-Hacking Discussion: Cold Showers, Nicotine, Cryo, Float Tanks...

Guyfieri5

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jul 13, 2019
Raleigh, North Carolina
These people should be ashamed of themselves. I will be returning this piece of junk unless something changes in the next week. Wish I could say if it was effective or not, but the product and its app is a complete piece of crap. In fact, this device is supposed to alleviate stress when in fact, it has created more stress in my life because it never works, it never stays connected, and the device always needs to be reset to factory settings in order for it to work. This product should never have been released to the public and at best, is a beta-product, but even that is a stretch.
Was actually looking into this, glad you posted that as it helped my decision.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AristotlesPupil

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 10, 2021
What type of meditation you can recommend? I use guided mindfulness meditation and think it’s better than eg visualization meditation for clearer mind and well being. Affirmations work well for me too. and yeah 10min is more than enough if you have a good meditation track, unfortunately i constantly need to look for new tracks because used ones don’t work as good as at the first time for me
No music, no apps, no distraction. If you use an alarm it needs to be very very soft. I'd say first focus on doing pure mindfulness. Focus on your breathing and the way your body feels and tingles and such. Literally how your body physically feels. Important: make sure to stay wide awake. This isn't a nap. Your eyes are closed, but your awareness is sharp. Make sure you keep your back straight, and not resting on something (like on a chair's backrest). You can open and relax your hands on your thighs or on the side, but don't grab anything with them.

Eyes closed
Relax
Good posture
Stay wide awake

It sounds crazy but you may cry, panic, feel an enormous amount of pain. Meditating isn't a way to blow off some steam. It's understanding yourself and domesticating your body's reactions. Plus it puts you into a state of flow which is really nice and can be used strategically. I used to do 1-2mins meditation before exams or social events and I would perform way better and be way more sociable. It sounds a bit nuts, but it doesn't feel nuts once you "get it"

Pink Sheep

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Apr 29, 2019
Great thread so far!
I'll start pinning the suggestions in the original post

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Here's my review...

And guess what? They have failed to post it, unless it is sitting in a queue. That might explain all the "great reviews!" as they gatekeep the negative ones. Waiting for my RMA for refund.

Well looks like they posted new reviews, and only the good ones.

My negative review is, of course, missing.

What a bunch of frauds.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

What a bunch of frauds.

I once left a bad/average review of something I bought on the manufacturer's store (where I bought it from). They also never posted it. I lost my respect for that company.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Magnesium is a life saver. Many many years ago, after I had started to actually work out a decent amount, I started to get pretty bad leg cramps. Usually when I was sleeping. This especially started to happen during biking season.

I remember a friend saying that he takes magnesium pills when he was a competitive biker. Like magic, the day I started taking magnesium is the day I stopped getting the horrible cramps. It also does wonders for good sleep.

I saw an advertisement on a JP Sears vídeo for magical magnesium with like 7 types of mag. So seeing as I already had 2 types at home, I found a pill with 3 additional types. So taking 5 forms of magnesium and my dreams got wild and vivid and I actually remembered them, which is something that never happens. I have since run out and only take 1 type as that's all I have left in Mexico, and my dreams are back to normal, which sucks.

My quality of sleep down here is pure crap. I wonder if it has to do with all the noise and the light. It's not possible to sleep in a dark environment as everyone has massive light on their roof area which streams straight into my windows. Black out blinds maybe? Sleep mask maybe? I need to do something. I feel groggy literally every morning that I wake up here.

Bert77MD

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 6, 2019
GROUNDING/EARTHING MAT. Will post more about it soon. But in short, safe and inexpensive. Claims are reasonable. New to the forum, but not to MJ's books. Long time fan finally getting around to spending more time on the board.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

What a bunch of frauds.

Still waiting for my refund RMA... and I asked why my review was not posted.

Response:

Our Return Form system is currently down and all tickets are being processed manually. We ask that customers continue to remain patient as we work efficiently to resolve this. Once your pre paid return label is delivered you will receive two emails.

Notice how my review question was ignored.

Bert77MD

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 6, 2019
What type of meditation you can recommend? I use guided mindfulness meditation and think it’s better than eg visualization meditation for clearer mind and well being. Affirmations work well for me too. and yeah 10min is more than enough if you have a good meditation track, unfortunately i constantly need to look for new tracks because used ones don’t work as good as at the first time for me
If you are not aware of it already, look into Binaural Beat Technology to help with meditation. The short of it is you use headphones with different frequencies in each ear to help get into various frequencies. No mystical aspect to it, grounded in verifiable "science". If you decide to give it a try, I suggest buying a small separate MP3 player as it will separate your cell phone from meditation if you get my point.

Bert77MD

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 6, 2019
MODERATOR NOTE: Use this thread to discuss bio-hacking techniques, a proactive approach to improve performance.NOTHING IN THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS MEDICAL ADVICE, BY MYSELF, THE POST CONTRIBUTOR, OR MY COMPANY. THIS SIMPLY IS A DISCUSSION ON STRATEGIES OR TACTICS THAT YOU HAVE FOUND HELPFUL, OR NOT HELPFUL.

This thread is starting to get pretty good, so I here is a quick summary of the themes mentioned so far for your convenience:
-Cold shower + Sauna
-Breath exercise, for example the Wim Hof method.
- wearable tech. Ive seen great things about whoop strap, oura ring, fitbit
-take the right version of supplements. See post #5
-use a standing desk
-get 30 min real sunlight
-fasting is great. I believe around 3 days is enough to empty your liver.
-float tank
-nicotine
-meditation

Original post below:

Just wanted to share a really simple and absolutely terrible, yet immensely effective practice.

Cold showers really do work, but you have to go all the way, so your muscles and vessels constrict, pushing your blood and lymphatic fluid out of their positions. As i understand, it also shocks your mitochondria (your cells' energy pretty much), and increases their effectiveness. If you want the details, there is tons of research on exactly what happens around the internet.
If its too intense for you (it was for me), you can try targeting one bodypart at a time. I found just cooling my leg, then the next, and so on, was more manageable, and then work your way into the real deal.

If you have any kind of inflammation, fatigue, or brainfog, I highly recommend giving it a try for a few days. Even if you just flash cold/hot/cold/hot for a few seconds, it does help a lot.

What other simple health tricks do you do?

Bert77MD

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 6, 2019
MODERATOR NOTE: Use this thread to discuss bio-hacking techniques, a proactive approach to improve performance.NOTHING IN THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS MEDICAL ADVICE, BY MYSELF, THE POST CONTRIBUTOR, OR MY COMPANY. THIS SIMPLY IS A DISCUSSION ON STRATEGIES OR TACTICS THAT YOU HAVE FOUND HELPFUL, OR NOT HELPFUL.

This thread is starting to get pretty good, so I here is a quick summary of the themes mentioned so far for your convenience:
-Cold shower + Sauna
-use a standing desk
-float tank
-nicotine
-meditation

Original post below:

Just wanted to share a really simple and absolutely terrible, yet immensely effective practice.

Cold showers really do work, but you have to go all the way, so your muscles and vessels constrict, pushing your blood and lymphatic fluid out of their positions. As i understand, it also shocks your mitochondria (your cells' energy pretty much), and increases their effectiveness. If you want the details, there is tons of research on exactly what happens around the internet.
If its too intense for you (it was for me), you can try targeting one bodypart at a time. I found just cooling my leg, then the next, and so on, was more manageable, and then work your way into the real deal.

If you have any kind of inflammation, fatigue, or brainfog, I highly recommend giving it a try for a few days. Even if you just flash cold/hot/cold/hot for a few seconds, it does help a lot.

RE: What other health tricks do you do?

Hydrogen water helps with recovery and overall health. Are we allowed to post links to Amazon products here?

Bert77MD

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 6, 2019
Weed hasn't helped, but thanks for the suggestion! BTW, I have no trouble falling asleep, but according to my Fitbit, I get very little deep sleep, and below normal REM.
Weed hasn't helped, but thanks for the suggestion! BTW, I have no trouble falling asleep, but according to my Fitbit, I get very little deep sleep, and below normal REM.
Grounding Mat/Earthing for sure. Let me know if you want a recommendation for a particular one. Two key points if you decide to give it a try.
Grounding Mat/Earthing for sure is worth the time and effort. Let me know if you want a recommendation for a particular one. Two key points if you decide to give it a try.

1. Make sure you get a mat/kit with a tester so you can make sure the grounding in the wall is actually grounded.
2. Your bare feet have to make contact with the mat to take effect/neutralize your body to help with inflammation, etc.

All the best.

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022

-Cold shower + Sauna
-use a standing desk
-float tank
-nicotine
-meditation

Original post below:

Very interesting thread. thanks to for posting it. since he's talking about stress and lately I've been stressed. I tried several methods to calm him down but to no avail. I tried wim hof's method but alas. Currently I am trying another one which consists of:
.1- wake up very early 5h or 6h00min
2- Quickly get out of my room without a cell phone.
3- meditate for at least 10min
4 do some push-ups
5- reading
6- shower
7- and finally I set myself three daily objectives to achieve.

I started this a month ago. .my stress level a bit, I don't know if it's a good method to reduce stress.

-Cold shower + Sauna
-use a standing desk
-float tank
-nicotine
-meditation

Original post below:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Still waiting for my refund RMA... and I asked why my review was not posted.

Still waiting...

And now I'm telling everyone in the Unscripted Network.

Usually I don't like throwing small business companies under the bus, but when they start gaming reviews, they deserve what they got coming.

I saw an AD (not a recommendation) for a device that claimed improved sleep. Several value skews incited me to buy, including a refund guarantee. I bought. After 2 weeks of use, the product was a total disaster, I asked for a refund. I posted a bad review, which they quarantined. In short, they're gatekeeping reviews. Liars. Not a Productocracy. This is why I'm skeptical of massive ad pushes.

In a follow up to the prior message, a lot of folks asked what company my message was about. Since my negative review (which was purely factual) was not posted by this company (they are gaming the reviews) I decided to let you know who cannot be trusted: Apollo Neuro. Oh yes, and it's been 3 days since I asked for a refund to which they replied with "technical difficulties" - just like the technical difficulties that exists for their crap product. BUYER BEWARE.

DougRMR

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 19, 2019
Cold showers + meditation + wim Hof Breathing Methods are life-changing. If you take nothing from this thread, at least try these things. They take 20 minutes of your day, tops, but it is well worth it.

D

Deleted70138

Update on B12 supplements.

There are 4 major forms of of Cobalamin (aka B12 vitamin):

Synthetic form- Cyanocobalamin
Natural form - Hydroxocobalamin
Active Coenzyme forms - Methylcobalamine & Adenosylcobalamin

In simple terms, Cyanocobalamin is crap, but is still used in most of the supplements, due to it's low cost.

Methylcobalamin is mainly found in dairy products and could lead to overmethylation (with pre-existing methylation disorder) in high doses.

The most prevalent B12 form in the body is Adenosylcobalamin, mostly found in meat products and is stored in the liver

Hydroxocobalamin is produced by micro-organisms and body can convert it into Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin. By far, it's the best storing form, as it binds well with body's transport molecules and can also be taken intravenously.

The best combination of pills I've found is 1000mcg of Hydroxocobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin together, though some sources suggest taking both with Methylcobalamin could be much more potent. "Pure Encapsulations" has very good options, but don't take B Complex as they have synthetic B1, Niacin & B6.

If still want to get B complex, "Thorne" has Methylcobalamin form with other active coenzyme forms of B vitamin.

Which Food to eat with the highest B12?
Beef liver, calf liver, lamb liver, caviar, oysters, rabbit, mackerel, mussels, lean beef, wild boar, trout, tuna, camembert cheese.

Later will write about increasing B12 levels through gut bacteria.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
And now I'm telling everyone in the Unscripted Network.

Interesting that other people in the network had the same issues with the product and returned it. I'm guessing the bulk of the expenses this company is enduring is in their return department, and their marketing department. Too bad they couldn't put that money into an app that actually had a chance to allow its product to work.

garyfritz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 16, 2011
Colorado
I wasn't really serious, because you would NOT want to take the doses I took to fight cancer. 700mg is a f***ton of THC. Even with the "alternate" delivery method preventing probably 95% or more of the psychoactive effects, I was still practically a drooling idiot. I wasn't exaggerating when I said my IQ probably dropped 30 points or more. I was almost totally non-productive for anything more challenging than scrolling through yootoob videos. But I DID get the best sleep I've ever had!

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
If you are not aware of it already, look into Binaural Beat Technology to help with meditation. The short of it is you use headphones with different frequencies in each ear to help get into various frequencies. No mystical aspect to it, grounded in verifiable "science". If you decide to give it a try, I suggest buying a small separate MP3 player as it will separate your cell phone from meditation if you get my point.
I tried binaural beats a while back and I got a very strange headache/buzzing. Looked up the science couldn't find anything conclusive.

What benefits do you gain from using it?

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
What are people's experiences with Adderall? I'm thinking of trying some.

Pink Sheep

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Apr 29, 2019
I tried binaural beats a while back and I got a very strange headache/buzzing. Looked up the science couldn't find anything conclusive.

It's an interesting topic. I never used binaural beats myself, but I see the potential in it.

When you listen to certain frequencies, in this case different in left and right ear, your brain is able to make its own frequency, and I believe this is where the mental benefits come in.

This album is apperently designed to provoke that effect fully. No "feel powerful" just tones in your head.
View: https://vimeo.com/88559973

Bert77MD

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 6, 2019

When I first started it 15+ years ago, I noticed not being annoyed as easily. I agree with a prior post here about meditation not necessarily being relaxing. It can open up a can of worms so to speak. But through awareness comes change if that makes sense.

starttoday123

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 7, 2022
USA
Is anyone using a continuous glucose monitor for non diabetics? What have been your results if so? I haven’t made the leap yet

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Is anyone using a continuous glucose monitor for non diabetics? What have been your results if so? I haven’t made the leap yet

I am, trying to see how certain foods react in my system.

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
My experimentations so far, I still have a long way to go to improve stuff:

1) Skipping the breakfast, just coffee, no calories until noon. Puts your body to fasting state with more mental focus. Taking a B vitamin seems to help with the energization part too, but you pee it out pretty quickly.

2) Limit the noon lunch, don't over eat. I get sleepy if I eat too much. However standing desks after eating can reduce the sleepiness and increase overall focus. I stop standing though after 30-40 min if I see myself getting to weird positions, alternating between sitting and standing is probably the way to go, just maybe annoying for others to hear your standing desk go bzzzzz.

3) My friend was using modafinil type drug (reduces extreme sleepiness due to narcolepsy and other sleep disorders), so I experimented with that one too. It does make you more alert. Focusing part is a double edged sword, it can go both ways, you can focus on wrong things but better. I read through research papers too, it does help to focus but it also limits creativity. So it seems to be useful in making menial tasks more better, but it might also ruin the dopamine receptors making some people depended on the drug to take any action. It also ruins your sleep schedule, since it is harder to get to sleep in normal time and your ability to deep sleep is affected. So it's a no for me but but might be a good option in a situation where you need to be wake for 72 hours (which is as I understand air force was using it).

4) Sensory deprivation tank - have tried it once recently. Takes the anxiety away, even if you did not know that you had it. I would recommend it and I am going to test it out before I go defend my thesis to feel more relaxed. But people are different, for some they don't like to be alone with their thoughts, so tank is not for them.

5) Danger of taking too much supplements at once. When I tried to really biohack in the autumn and take all kind of recommended supplements, I managed to get kidney stone like symptoms. Hard to say if it was really the case, because I had to wait a month to get into ultra sound and by that time they were gone. Also other analysis were okay. From the start of the symptoms, I drank lemon juice every morning, which perhaps dissolved any stones. It could be the reason of D vitamin (like 5000 iu) but I was not taking any extra calcium. So I am trying to be wiser now and add one thing at a time to see what is up.

Last edited:

S.Y.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 4, 2017
Canada
Few here asked about meditation; here is a good thread: 60 Days of 60 Minutes of Meditation

For sleep (@MJ DeMarco ), here is what I found about my sleep:
- the closer to bedtime I eat, the worst my sleep is. My sweet spot is to have my last meal 2h30 - 3h before bed
- if I get an alcoholic drink within 5 hours to bed, my sleep is affected. My resting heart rate is usually around 50bpm, but when I drink, it goes up to 55-60 range. (Lower RHRs are better)
- if my room is not cold enough, my sleep is off.
- Disconnecting (no electronic devices) at least 45 min before bed makes a difference. I read, have a conversation and do a stretch before bed
- when dehydrated, I have trouble staying asleep. It will get up multiple times during the night

I suggest that everybody gets an oura ring. That thing is very useful to get sleep data. One of the best purchase of my life.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Interesting that other people in the network had the same issues with the product and returned it. I'm guessing the bulk of the expenses this company is enduring is in their return department, and their marketing department. Too bad they couldn't put that money into an app that actually had a chance to allow its product to work.
MJ,

Stop waiting for an RMA and just open a case with your CC company. They will get a chargeback and most likely never contest it because they are a big company and won’t even see their charge backs. I had to do this with an HID light company because they wouldn’t send me an RMA number. Just tell your credit card company that they are not honoring the return policy or that you never received it. I doubt there will be any opposition in the chargeback case since they are telling you that they can’t even get to their manual tickets.

Regarding your sleep, my Oura ring tells me I get about 20 minutes of REM sleep a night and very little deep. But then I just figured that if I don’t feel tired during the day I must’ve got very good sleep. I also know that I am having 5 to 7 dreams each night so I’m getting that deep sleep.

This night it told me I slept 6.5 hours and 20 minutes of REM. My nights are usually like this but I feel great every morning!

224C834B-5961-4C4B-A622-604C4433C8C9.jpeg

Lastly, I used to have a product called the Muse, which is supposed to help you meditate. The problem was that it took 5 to 10 minutes to get it perfectly aligned on your head to read your brain waves. It was so frustrating that by the time you started your meditation series you were in a bad mood. So it basically did the same thing that your product did. It was so frustrating that it did the opposite of meditation.

And regarding the product reviews, unfortunately anybody who runs their own website can’t delete any reviews that they want. You should post your review on Amazon if it’s being sold there. They won’t be able to get bad reviews removed. That’s why I think Amazon has the best data set of product reviews. I always check for Amazon reviews on a product before ordering directly from their website.

I’d start a new thread and call in Apollo Neuro Bad Review on the forum.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
MJ,

Stop waiting for an RMA and just open a case with your CC company. They will get a chargeback and most likely never contest it because they are a big company and won’t even see their charge backs. I had to do this with an HID light company because they wouldn’t send me an RMA number. Just tell your credit card company that they are not honoring the return policy or that you never received it. I doubt there will be any opposition in the chargeback case since they are telling you that they can’t even get to their manual tickets.

Regarding your sleep, my Oura ring tells me I get about 20 minutes of REM sleep a night and very little deep. But then I just figured that if I don’t feel tired during the day I must’ve got very good sleep. I also know that I am having 5 to 7 dreams each night so I’m getting that deep sleep.

This night it told me I slept 6.5 hours and 20 minutes of REM. My nights are usually like this but I feel great every morning!

View attachment 42893

Lastly, I used to have a product called the Muse, which is supposed to help you meditate. The problem was that it took 5 to 10 minutes to get it perfectly aligned on your head to read your brain waves. It was so frustrating that by the time you started your meditation series you were in a bad mood. So it basically did the same thing that your product did. It was so frustrating that it did the opposite of meditation.

And regarding the product reviews, unfortunately anybody who runs their own website can’t delete any reviews that they want. You should post your review on Amazon if it’s being sold there. They won’t be able to get bad reviews removed. That’s why I think Amazon has the best data set of product reviews. I always check for Amazon reviews on a product before ordering directly from their website.

I’d start a new thread and call in Apollo Neuro Bad Review on the forum.

I did finally get an RMA. Not sure I want to start a thread on how bad it was, I just want to forget about the entire experience. And they don’t sell on Amazon likely because they can’t purge the poor reviews and maintain their fraudulent image.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.