The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

60 Days of 60 Minutes of Meditation - Let's Not Do Anything Together

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Maybe that's the point of the challenge - don't engineer it. Maybe you can't calculate your way through this one.
It's about releasing control, not engineering an experience, yes?

Food for thought (but not during your meditation).
This is so right, we need a "system" or "method" for everything really haha when the idea of this is just to let your mind flow and see what you get from it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Pard

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 30, 2020
Europe
Tomorrow we go!
Or more correctly,we don’t go.At all.

I don’t know anything about meditation and I plan to keep it that way,at least until we are done with the sixty days.

I’ve never had any problems being alone with my thoughts so I am not expecting any changes to be honest.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I’ve never had any problems being alone with my thoughts so I am not expecting any changes to be honest.

I think it will likely take at the very least a few days, maybe a couple of weeks, to really feel the benefits (and the worst parts as well, like facing old traumas) of meditation. Or maybe not. Either way, the point is just to do it. Whatever comes, comes.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
I would recommend to combine the 1 hour meditation with journaling afterwards, in order to capture in paper your thoughts.

Also speaking from my own experience, some days will be easier than others so have PATIENCE and just trust the process. ( I put patience in capital letters because thats the main thing I have to work on these days and I can imagine a lot of people can also relate to).

Ma.Gico

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Jun 7, 2020
Germany
I will wake up 1 hour 15 min earlyer.
Will drink a glass of water. Will take a shower ( so i dont fall asleep). And then sit on a chair for 60 min and kind of observe what thoughts are coming.
Then continue with my day.

I wont complicate it more then that so im sure i can stick to it for 60 days.

Fid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 26, 2017
Wroclaw, Poland
Count me in!

I've been doing some meditation here and there. It helps but I lack consistency.
I'd love to build a healthy morning routine, and meditation fits in perfectly.

I would recommend to combine the 1 hour meditation with journaling afterwards, in order to capture in paper your thoughts.
Agreed! Some days, when I feel my head is full of buzzing thoughts, I just sit down and brain-dump everything on paper. Without much structure, and I rarely get back to those notes. I feel so clear and refocused afterwards.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Thats such a bright idea!
But:
-Sadly I don’t have an hour in the morning.
Is evening ok, too?

-Sadly my back doesn’t allow to sit a whole hour.
Is walking ok, too?

I know the answers; I think, I m not in.

But from my experience I know meditating just 20 minutes in the morning is good, too. I did that for decades in the morning. But not the last year. I ll do that again.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Maybe that's the point of the challenge - don't engineer it. Maybe you can't calculate your way through this one.
It's about releasing control, not engineering an experience, yes?

Food for thought (but not during your meditation).
you in on this?

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
here is a part of my poster .....
1607874785839.png
one of the issues that has me in conflict is that this goes against this section of my personal directives.

now, i do lie in bed in the mornings for about 15 minutes and slow stretch and let the mind wander. i often take my 20 min drive to the office w/ no music / sound / podcasts and just 'wander think'.

so i probably feel i am already doing this.

ON THE OTHER HAND ....

my witch doctor (wellness doctor) wants me to meditate. my integrator gave me a meditation book for my birthday. martin and sheens are guiding me / challenging me.

so maybe i should quiet my mind and listen

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Count me in!

Awesome!

Thats such a bright idea!
But:
-Sadly I don’t have an hour in the morning.
Is evening ok, too?

-Sadly my back doesn’t allow to sit a whole hour.
Is walking ok, too?

I know the answers; I think, I m not in.

But from my experience I know meditating just 20 minutes in the morning is good, too. I did that for decades in the morning. But not the last year. I ll do that again.

I think that evenings can be okay, too. It's just that it's easier to do it in the morning when you (most likely) have more energy. As for sitting, any position that's comfortable is fine (but probably not walking since it's too active). You can also change your position during the meditation. No need to make it harder for yourself.

now, i do lie in bed in the mornings for about 15 minutes and slow stretch and let the mind wander. i often take my 20 min drive to the office w/ no music / sound / podcasts and just 'wander think'.

so i probably feel i am already doing this.

This sounds like:

[in response to a challenge to have a 1-hour strength workout]

I already take 15-minute walks in the morning. I'm already doing this!

But in reality, you aren't. As most people in this thread, I haven't done it yet except for a couple of sessions in a float tank, but 60 minutes of just sitting with no stimuli is infinitely more difficult than 15-20 minutes, let alone 15-20 minutes while driving.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
This sounds like:

[in response to a challenge to have a 1-hour strength workout]

I already take 15-minute walks in the morning. I'm already doing this!

But in reality, you aren't. As most people in this thread, I haven't done it yet except for a couple of sessions in a float tank, but 60 minutes of just sitting with no stimuli is infinitely more difficult than 15-20 minutes, let alone 15-20 minutes while driving.
agreed. that is what you guys are getting me to see through that excuse.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Just finished day 1.

I woke up a few times during the night because I was afraid I'd get up too late. It felt like not being able to sleep before leaving for a big trip, which is weird considering it's just 60 minutes of sitting and doing nothing.

As for the actual practice, strangely I could feel my heart beating fast the first few minutes. Then it calmed down. Why such a strong reaction to something so simple? No idea.

I tried to just sit and observe my thoughts without following them. I think I did okay for my first session.

Sometimes I refocused on my breath, the feel of air coming out of my nose, or the sounds around (a buzzing fly kept me company lol). After roughly 20-30 minutes I had to change my position because my back was killing me. I sat in seiza and switched to cross-legged with my back against the sofa and cushions.

I was very surprised when I heard the timer. I was sure that it would feel way longer. I worried about my phone timer not going off (which is why I also set a separate alarm on my phone) but it went by relatively fast.

No mind-blowing insights or anything other than the realization how my mind is obsessed with the future, and to a much smaller extent, the past. Most of my thoughts were future-oriented: what I'll do once I finish the session, what I'll do later during the day, what I'll do in the evening, what I'll do with this or that, etc.

Maybe I'm also a little bit more chilled out now but that may be placebo.

Curious about your thoughts!

Ma.Gico

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Jun 7, 2020
Germany
Day one done over here to.
1. Waking up so early was a bit of strugle. Plenty excuses crossed my mind ( i dont need this, ill do it on evening etc..) but thinking that ill have to post an update after helped to move my a..s out of bed.
2. Most of my thoughts were more like reffering to past ( what a jerk that friend of mine... why do i drink so much water and have to pee all night long etc)
The sesion was cool because i was always knowing what i was thinking about.
3. 60 min were over quite fast. There was a moment were i wasnt sure if i fall asleep or not.
All in all it was nice. Lets see how it turns during this 60 days.

Pard

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 30, 2020
Europe
Day one turned to day zero.

Forgot the whole thing until I opened this thread.
So a jumped right to it.
Had to stop after 20 minutes.

Decided to start again a bit later.
Which went well for a while until my dogs disturbed me.

So I will start again tomorrow

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Day 6 here, today was tough I didnt have a good night sleep because of airplanes and heavy rain. It felt longer than usual but it gave me some extra energy for the day so not too bad.

Curiously enough I do not think much about the future when I do this and I can see how my mind uses this time to analyze dreams from last nights, see any incoherent thoughts about people or beliefs or simply focusing on my body/breath.

Do you guys see yourself sometimes doing problem solving during quiet moments? Or trying to change perspectives on events while you are experiencing the silence? I do not know if this is natural or just a tool I unconsciously use after reading too many books about stoicism :D

Fid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 26, 2017
Wroclaw, Poland
The biggest challenge for me was finding a comfortable position. I had to change it every couple of minutes, ended up lying down.

In terms of thoughts, I only found it hard not to follow them and start analysing and breaking them into pieces.

I felt I'm drifting back into sleep close to the 60-minute mark. Gotta figure out a better position.

my mind is obsessed with the future
Same. Like I was preparing a thorough plan, to take care of everything in advance. It causes a lot of stress and makes it hard for me to focus on the here and now, not only during meditation.

a buzzing fly kept me company lol
Haha, didn't it drive you mad?

Do you guys see yourself sometimes doing problem solving during quiet moments? Or trying to change perspectives on events while you are experiencing the silence?
Well, it seems that's the point of it all, isn't it?

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
30 minute session complete this morning :)

Matua

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
380%
Oct 4, 2020
Virginia
Day 1
Woke up late, took a shower, then went straight into the 1-hour Meditation-- eyes closed, criss-crossed my legs, and had no one bother me in that time.
I began with a simple focus on breathing and the sensations around me: being aware of my body from top to bottom and listening to audible noises in the background.

Just like you guys, I had to change my position several times to feel comfortable, all while maintaining focus on my breathing to not disrupt my meditation. And when I had thoughts like,

Oh man, I done it already, my meditation is ruined.
Ugh, I changed positions a couple times already.
When is the timer going to go off?
I'm pretty bored.

I immediately focused on my breathing and listening to whichever noise is around me.
I like to think I did an okay job. I know some thoughts come, but when they did, I jumped into focus. And I like to think I let them go and slowly just kill that ego.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Day one done over here to.
1. Waking up so early was a bit of strugle. Plenty excuses crossed my mind ( i dont need this, ill do it on evening etc..) but thinking that ill have to post an update after helped to move my a..s out of bed.
2. Most of my thoughts were more like reffering to past ( what a jerk that friend of mine... why do i drink so much water and have to pee all night long etc)
The sesion was cool because i was always knowing what i was thinking about.
3. 60 min were over quite fast. There was a moment were i wasnt sure if i fall asleep or not.
All in all it was nice. Lets see how it turns during this 60 days.

Nice job. Glad to hear the thread gave you more accountability.

Yeah, the awareness is pretty nice. Otherwise during the day you think about all kinds of stuff but you're not even exactly aware of what you're thinking and why.

Day one turned to day zero.

Forgot the whole thing until I opened this thread.
So a jumped right to it.
Had to stop after 20 minutes.

Decided to start again a bit later.
Which went well for a while until my dogs disturbed me.

So I will start again tomorrow

It's okay if something disturbs you as long as you continue (unless you had to stop and attend to the dogs).

Report again tomorrow!

Day 6 here, today was tough I didnt have a good night sleep because of airplanes and heavy rain. It felt longer than usual but it gave me some extra energy for the day so not too bad.

Curiously enough I do not think much about the future when I do this and I can see how my mind uses this time to analyze dreams from last nights, see any incoherent thoughts about people or beliefs or simply focusing on my body/breath.

Do you guys see yourself sometimes doing problem solving during quiet moments? Or trying to change perspectives on events while you are experiencing the silence? I do not know if this is natural or just a tool I unconsciously use after reading too many books about stoicism :D

Good stuff!

I guess everyone is obsessed about different things, whether it's planning, problem solving, revisiting the past, or something else. Or maybe after a few days the focus of the thoughts changes.

I felt I'm drifting back into sleep close to the 60-minute mark. Gotta figure out a better position.

Yeah that's why lying down is not a good idea. Use a lot of cushions as that helps a lot.

Haha, didn't it drive you mad?

It's weird but I didn't mind it, it felt like my buddy LOL.

30 minute session complete this morning :)

How was it?

Do full 60 next time!

Day 1
Woke up late, took a shower, then went straight into the 1-hour Meditation-- eyes closed, criss-crossed my legs, and had no one bother me in that time.
I began with a simple focus on breathing and the sensations around me: being aware of my body from top to bottom and listening to audible noises in the background.

Just like you guys, I had to change my position several times to feel comfortable, all while maintaining focus on my breathing to not disrupt my meditation. And when I had thoughts like,

Oh man, I done it already, my meditation is ruined.
Ugh, I changed positions a couple times already.
When is the timer going to go off?
I'm pretty bored.

I immediately focused on my breathing and listening to whichever noise is around me.
I like to think I did an okay job. I know some thoughts come, but when they did, I jumped into focus. And I like to think I let them go and slowly just kill that ego.

Nice update and great job refocusing on breathing or the sounds around. I think this is 100% the point of this exercise - to train your mind to go back to singular or no focus.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I put the alarm on 6.53. An hour earlier than I did without that thread.
At 6.53, i turned off the alarm and thought „f*uck“, Tired, sleep. No challange!
I layed in my bed, but couldn’t sleep soon. I controlled my legs, my arms, my back and head. One after the other: leaving the muscles relax. Feeling the parts of my body becoming heavy. Felt, how they ly on the ground.

Sometimes I do that for to sleep. So I did today.

Then different thoughts came up. I didn’t allow me to hang after them.

Short: after about an hour, when outside the excavator already was preparing the place for my garage for a while, I got up and had the first day of the challenge solved.

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 13, 2018
USA
Hah, trying to decide whether or not to fail myself on Day 1.

Definitely didn't need the alarm! 5am felt like sleeping in as I was full of excitement.

The issue is whether or not I feel asleep. The good is that it didn't feel like 'waking up' when my timer went off after 60 minutes. However, the second half went suspiciously fast and I was bundled in blankets sitting on the couch. I'm really not sure. I'll make myself less comfortable tomorrow.

The first half I had thoughts jumping around like bucking broncos. My control at the beginning to not pay attention and let them pass needs to markedly improve.

Around the 20 min mark (no idea if that is truly how much time passed) I entered into a warm, tingly, flow state that would be closer to bliss brain. It didn't seem like long after that and timer for 60 min went off. Too many what ifs for me to say I didn't fall asleep.

An absolute positive finding is that I've seen a bunch of patients today and feeling energetic throughout! It might even last through the evening : )

S.Y.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 4, 2017
Canada
I meditate daily. Couple of things that can help.

There is no one right way to meditate. If you are just starting, let go of the notion you have of how it "should" feel. And please don't score your session

In fact, for the first 2 weeks, delete any such notion. Sit and you'll find your own.

If you catch yourself focusing too much on something, just recenter. You can pay attention to your breathing, or "sense" the space you body is occupying. Or if is a thought that doesn't want to go, imagine a river flowing with many leaves, drop the thought on one leaf and let it go.

Meditation is a process. You will be distracted, some days more than others. When it happens, get back to observing. The process of constantly getting back to observing when you are distracted is what meditation is all about.

If you get distracted many times, it is ok. If you don't, it is ok too. Two passages in Sapiens stuck to me:

"According to Buddhism, the root of suffering is neither the feeling of pain nor of sadness nor even of meaninglessness. Rather, the real root of suffering is this never-ending and pointless pursuit of ephemeral feelings, which causes us to be in a constant state of tension, restlessness and dissatisfaction."

"Buddha agreed with modern biology and New Age movements that happiness is independent of external conditions. Yet his more important and far more profound insight was that true happiness is also independent of our inner feelings. Indeed, the more significance we give our feelings, the more we crave them, and the more we suffer. Buddha’s recommendation was to stop not only the pursuit of external achievements, but also the pursuit of inner feelings."

If you can, try to gradually get back to life. Don't right away get up and do something else. Try it.

@Sheens , that feeling of space-ness and grounded-ness is absolutely amazing. Interestingly enough, for me time actually slows down. In a good way.

Last edited:

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Day 2 completed.

Much harder than yesterday. So much mental chatter, at times feeling more like mental vomit, as if my mind just wanted to bury me under as many thoughts as possible. Also felt very uncomfortable by the end because of tightness in my hips.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I put the alarm on 6.53. An hour earlier than I did without that thread.
At 6.53, i turned off the alarm and thought „f*uck“, Tired, sleep. No challange!
I layed in my bed, but couldn’t sleep soon. I controlled my legs, my arms, my back and head. One after the other: leaving the muscles relax. Feeling the parts of my body becoming heavy. Felt, how they ly on the ground.

Sometimes I do that for to sleep. So I did today.

Then different thoughts came up. I didn’t allow me to hang after them.

Short: after about an hour, when outside the excavator already was preparing the place for my garage for a while, I got up and had the first day of the challenge solved.

Nice work! Very glad to hear that this thread inspired you to try it.

The issue is whether or not I feel asleep. The good is that it didn't feel like 'waking up' when my timer went off after 60 minutes. However, the second half went suspiciously fast and I was bundled in blankets sitting on the couch. I'm really not sure. I'll make myself less comfortable tomorrow.

Well if you didn't feel like waking up then probably you didn't fall asleep. Yesterday I was also surprised to hear the timer so it's possible it just went fast.

Also, great work and happy to hear you were energized because of it!

Thanks for sharing your tips!

Ma.Gico

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Jun 7, 2020
Germany
Day 2 done.
In my case, once i close my eyes and during like 10 min or so there is a lot of noise. Very chaotic. But i end quiet them just by observing them.

After that time it become more calm, less thoughts but more deep. And this is when i can get driven by them and feeling in no control anymore.
Often happens im not conscious of me diving in one for couple of minutes.

Then i realise if i make this noise ( like mmmm , vibration kind) i get very alert instantly.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Day 7 done here.

Much easier than yesterday, mainly because I slept much better this time. Some curious thoughts about women at the beginning but then I got to a flow/ empty mind state with some self affirmations words/ phrases in between.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil

There is no one right way to meditate. If you are just starting, let go of the notion you have of how it "should" feel. And please don't score your session

In fact, for the first 2 weeks, delete any such notion. Sit and you'll find your own.

If you catch yourself focusing too much on something, just recenter. You can pay attention to your breathing, or "sense" the space you body is occupying. Or if is a thought that doesn't want to go, imagine a river flowing with many leaves, drop the thought on one leaf and let it go.

Meditation is a process. You will be distracted, some days more than others. When it happens, get back to observing. The process of constantly getting back to observing when you are distracted is what meditation is all about.

If you get distracted many times, it is ok. If you don't, it is ok too. Two passages in Sapiens stuck to me:

"According to Buddhism, the root of suffering is neither the feeling of pain nor of sadness nor even of meaninglessness. Rather, the real root of suffering is this never-ending and pointless pursuit of ephemeral feelings, which causes us to be in a constant state of tension, restlessness and dissatisfaction."

"Buddha agreed with modern biology and New Age movements that happiness is independent of external conditions. Yet his more important and far more profound insight was that true happiness is also independent of our inner feelings. Indeed, the more significance we give our feelings, the more we crave them, and the more we suffer. Buddha’s recommendation was to stop not only the pursuit of external achievements, but also the pursuit of inner feelings."

If you can, try to gradually get back to life. Don't right away get up and do something else. Try it.

@Sheens , that feeling of space-ness and grounded-ness is absolutely amazing. Interestingly enough, for me time actually slows down. In a good way.
I like Yuval Noah Harari`s opinion on meditation. I remember watching an interview where he was speaking about how meditation really added value to his life and how he uses meditation to get in touch with reality.

Pard

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 30, 2020
Europe
Day 1 down.
My goal was to just sit for one hour with my eyes closed,and that I accomplished.
I moved a lot and my mind was racing as I expected.
That will most likely change as I get used to it.

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 13, 2018
USA
Going with Day 2 complete! If I wasn't checking the time, it may have just gone that fast on Day 1.

Completely different today, lol. Definitely uncomfortable and eliminated the opportunity to sleep. Appears my head was a crazy candyland. When I let thoughts pass by, the next second would be some random conversation with a person I don't know or computer screen full of information and technology. I needed to refocus on breathing a heck of a lot.

(It reminded me of dreams when studying intricate subjects as in organic chemistry, physics, neuroscience at the same time and dreaming in those languages. Seeing formulas race across your mind.. trippy.)

This is really helpful @S.Y.! Thank you!

And completely relatable to the rest of life- we get so caught up in our own constructs of an experience that we often forget to stop and look around.

Changing perspectives is an incredible super tool in life. This type of meditation could be as empowering as removing the governor from my scooter. ; )

Also felt very uncomfortable by the end because of tightness in my hips.

You've got a pretty good stretching routine you can go into for this @MTF? Have you used any of the pso-rite devices? Just got one and it's been heaven for muscles.

Update on Energy from Day 1- hit a brick wall after work and hot shower... I looked so tired my love actually made dinner and just brought it to me : ) haha! One of the face masks gave an intense headache from being too tight and my body tends to overcompensate by tensing neck and shoulders during the procedures to get through. Ouch. Lesson learned and lots of massage now!

Can't wait to see how the days change and go for everyone! It's awesome not doing this together!

Pard

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 30, 2020
Europe
You've got a pretty good stretching routine you can go into for this @MTF?
I really should start stretching but it is oh so boring-for me.
Still,I am all ears if anyone has a good a good routine,preferably one that does not takes ages to get through.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.