The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

30 Day Challenge 2009!

wildambitions

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Aug 29, 2007
Southern NM
Finding the niche is key, don't rush it. And I have not found mine either. I still have my site from last year and one other viable but I was hoping to find another for the challenge and have come up with nothing yet. Loving the new way to use Samurai.

For those who want to team up... be sure to install the FB ThirtyDC application, that is where I can invite you from for the "official" team (which is limited to 7 people) ... so I need to know who you are.

I have a FB "group" for just Fastlane 30DC'ers too that does not have a limit. It is private so you need to let me know on FB if you want in to that as well (click on my Facebook link in my sig line) All fastlaners doing the 30DC are welcome.

Nigel, I got you invited to the FB group, but did not see you in the Application to invite you to the team. I will keep looking!

I can't believe it is already D7!!! I better get on it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TC2

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jun 30, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I have not found mine either.

The more I research, the more I understand how to improve my current niches. Even though my current niches is very competitive, I put a lot of faith on it.

Making improvement on those sites actually increased a short boost of traffic.

Just curious. Should I wait until the end of 30DC to buy the MS? Or they will give our better discount and features later on? For me, MS seem to be unstable from time to time.

Baldrick

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Jul 30, 2009
Lincolnshire, England
I have not found mine either.
Using Market Samurai, I found one that looked to be OK for at least learning the trade with. I was having a play yesterday evening and look to have stumbled on an actual niche that looks good.

I'll be away for a week from tomorrow as Eileen and I are off to Teignmouth in Devon to be with our daughter's and her husband's families. We go every year. Freshly caught mackerel, sea bass, crab, lobster, yummy. Especially when washed down with a nice cool white wine. :smx6:

See you when I get back. :wave:

Nigel.

speedingpenguin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Apr 19, 2009
well guys (and gals) I think I've found my microniech! Bought the domain and hosting, I doubt I'll be able to get to the top 3 google positions by the end of 30 days, but I don't think the first page of Google is unrealistic. Besides, as of right now its the best keyword I've found! I'm anxious to see how this goes!

lboogie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 4, 2009
Sorry Im new here...but what is the 30 day Cahllenge and how do I get in on it=)

wildambitions

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Aug 29, 2007
Southern NM
Sorry Im new here...but what is the 30 day Cahllenge and how do I get in on it=)

The ThirtyDC is an intense course into internet niche and/or affiliate marketing. You can sign up at the link below. It is free. And the tools they use during the challenge are also free, at least throughout and often longer than the challenge. As stated in an earlier post, the prices they offer are pretty fair but they always raise them after the challenge.

Thirty Day Challenge

Then also contact me on Facebook (the link is in my sig line) and I can invite you to the group we have there for fastlaners doing the challenge.

Take your time and don't worry about getting behind... you don't HAVE to finish in 30 days. The material will be available even after the 30 days.

Enjoy and happy learning.

PS. I think I found my niche for the project.

speedingpenguin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Apr 19, 2009
Well progress is being made! I just finished day 8 (TrafficBug) last night, and I just searched for my key phrase in Google and my site is number 8!

I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere!:smxF:

How's everyone else doing with their projects?

EastWind

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 31, 2009
USA
so did the 30DC help anyone? did anyone start and finish it? what did you learn, did it add to your making money? I'm looking at it right now, it's certainly interesting. I'm on day 2. :) I know, I'm super late, but better now than never. :D

Sparky

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Aug 28, 2007
London
I started the 30 day challenge in mid December. Haven't yet made my $1.

Traffic is slowly building though - had 63 visitors in Jan.

My niche is actually quite competitive though so I think it will take me some time to rank well, but when I do...:fastlane: (I hope...)

I do like learning Wordpress though, even if I haven't made any money yet, I like the versatility that knowing a tool like Wordpress gives you. Market Samurai is cool as well - I keep brainstorming new keywords - love the interface of it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.