The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Enso

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Hey friends,

I read 'The Millionaire Fastlane ' almost 3-4 years ago and it's been one of the most influential books I've read - I'm always referring new entrepreneurs and business owners to it. The book has lead me on a journey to leave my job in the (slowlane) banking sector. I've setup a few businesses since then and it's been a trip so far!

Now my primary business focuses on video marketing services in my region, so feel free to PM me anything if you have ANY questions regarding video production, photography, social media marketing. I'm a huge believer of doing-it-yourself - many small businesses who are just starting out waste valuable time and money on "creative agencies" that cost too much, PM me anytime if you need advice on how to DIY your marketing collaterals.

I'm also looking at starting a few new ventures, so yeah.

Looking forward, guys!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...