• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO 3 Years and still going!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Enso, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Enso

Enso New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $62
    Hey friends,

I read 'The Millionaire Fastlane' almost 3-4 years ago and it's been one of the most influential books I've read - I'm always referring new entrepreneurs and business owners to it. The book has lead me on a journey to leave my job in the (slowlane) banking sector. I've setup a few businesses since then and it's been a trip so far!

Now my primary business focuses on video marketing services in my region, so feel free to PM me anything if you have ANY questions regarding video production, photography, social media marketing. I'm a huge believer of doing-it-yourself - many small businesses who are just starting out waste valuable time and money on "creative agencies" that cost too much, PM me anytime if you need advice on how to DIY your marketing collaterals.

I'm also looking at starting a few new ventures, so yeah.

Looking forward, guys!

2. SpartanWarrior77

SpartanWarrior77 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $272
    When you say video marketing, you mean "animated videos?"

3. Enso

Enso New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $62
    Mainly short commercials or short films for brands, most of the videos are filmed on location. Not much focus on animation at the moment.

SpartanWarrior77 likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.