The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Writing my intro after 3 years of joining the forum, that’s right.

Share your FTE moment...

Charly Brown

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 22, 2017
Mexico
My fastlane forum account has been parked for the past three years.

I was busy thanks to MJ’s books.
Every time I thought about posting or joining other people in their conversations I was busy, I had to put out a fire in my business or a client contacted me with a problem.

I wasn’t really away.
I always opened the email blasts with the top posts or read some of your introductions, I read about your challenges over the years and your achievements.
I'm here because along the way I learned great lessons, mostly by falling flat on my face. I want to speak to you, because the world has changed, and helping one another is the only way to be successful.

Danger was just around the corner.
Before the pandemic started I knew my business was going to struggle, I recognized similar warning signs from past pandemics, unfortunately I was right. My income all but disappeared, I wasn't really shocked, because I knew that many entrepreneurs had lost everything at least once.

The year before things got really bad, I challenged myself to change and to reinvent myself, I knew that the old ways of doing business were over and I had to learn new skills, the pandemic just accelerated that process.

I've learned how to code iOS apps with Swift and Xcode, improved my photoshop skills, learned new languages and read about business and how to be a successful entrepreneur.

So I've lost money and I've fell, so what!
I will stand up and start again from scratch, with no money, I have the skills, the knowledge and the drive to succeed.

Why am I here with you?
If you're successful, I'm here to admire and learn from your success. If you're struggling, I'm here to give you a helping hand.

I see this as the best time to begin or start over, refocus, reinvent ourselves and bring real value to others. I am interested in your work, your projects, I can give you feedback and help you solve problems, just let me know in your replies what is your biggest struggle, if you need anything I am here for you.

So if you are learning photoshop or don't know where to begin tell me about any problem you have right now so I can help you in any way I can. If you are learning how to code or you want to start, I'm a beginner in Swift and I believe I can help you as well. Tell me about your coding journey

I am learning Korean, I speak Spanish natively and I have been learning English for decades. Also I know some basic phrases in Japanese, Italian and French, so if you are learning a new language or want to start, let me know what do you want to learn.

Let’s get started.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007