The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2017 Fastlane Summit (Official Announcement)

Jonathan Boyd

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Nov 19, 2015
MJ, thanks for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and inspiring post (honestly, it's to be expected at this point.

Best wishes, and hope you get to feeling better very soon.

Jamie T

>>
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
390%
Oct 26, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
@MJ DeMarco

I hope you get well soon.

Thanks for being open and letting us know. I enjoyed the Summit last year (it was life changing) and plan to attend all future Summits.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Glad you are taking some time off to work on your health. I wish you a speedy recovery as does everyone else on the forum!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestUser8117

Sorry to hear that you have concerns/issues with your health Mj. I too, as you may know, have/had very serious mental and physical issues that changed the whole direction of my life and how I have do deal with life in general. Family problems. Car accidents. Health and money. When you have both you are rich in all terms. And no man is a failure who has friends. Shit happens.

StompingAcorns

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Dec 11, 2015
Southeastern U.S.
Thanks for the update, MJ; and my thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery.

By all means, take care of yourself first. I love the plans you've outlined for next year. If I can help in any way, please let me know. Many hands make light work.

You have already created so much value, and we're all so grateful for it. I'm impressed with the level of integrity here, which you continue to drive, and for all the things I've learned here in my first year with the forum. Thank you.

~SA

Tomekmeister

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jan 21, 2016
I am very sorry to hear that and I truly wish you a fast recovery, you really do deserve some rest after all the amazing work you've put in, not only guiding, but uniting entrepreneurs from all over the globe. We all are really grateful for everything you've done for us. Thank you!

Why does every person I admire have medical problems? Am I cursed or what?
I don't know if you've heard the bad news, but Hal Elrod has been diagnosed with cancer recently. I guess karma took a week off.
I wouldn't worry about him though, the guy has been dead a few times already, yet he's still in a pretty good shape ;)

Back to the topic...
Gather the funds to travel across the world and attend the Fastlane Summit in 2018?
challengeaccepted.jpg

Take care!

Last edited:

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
@MJ DeMarco, I'm coming to see you at your place then. I'll bring the white wine and sweaters... You already have a copy of "the notebook" so we are set
Yep. I'm sure you are his first choice.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

Richie Rich

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 26, 2012
Louisville, KY
Damn MJ, I hope everything is ok. I feel like a complete shit bugging you with fantasy football. Take care of yourself, as you said, if you don't have your health, all the money in the world don't mean shit. I'm one year out of having a subtotal colectomy, which means most of my large intestine is gone because of a cancer diagnosis and bad luck in the genetic area i.e. Lynch Syndrome. Again, I'm sorry if I was a pain in the a$$ about the fantasy football. I haven't given up finding the Fastlane, as I'm thankful I found your book and read it and still read it! You're one of the reasons I have hope that I can find my own Fastlane and hopefully inspire others to do the same, as you have done for me and countless others. I guess many of us take for granted that you are always here on the Fastlane Forum, giving advice and feedback. Rest up, get healthy and keep us posted. And get ready for the playoffs; I'm hoping for another winning streak! ;) Happy Thanksgiving MJ and everyone on the Fastlane Forum.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Take this opportunity to connect locally in 2017 with local Fastlaners. I'd like to see the Meetups section of the forum populated in 2017 with some great and ongoing meetups. It's all about real people, real plans, and real action. Find some people with similar interests locally, and then bring all those experiences back to the official meetup in 2018.

Hand in hand with MJ's announcement, please note that there will not be any "national" meetups that will be promoted or even allowed to be communicated through the forum for "brand control" purposes. Focus on local for now, and we'll bring this great meeting of the minds together hopefully in 2018 and beyond.

There won't be a "replacement" event in place of the officially forum sanctioned event. Don't launch one.

I look forward to catching you locals in Tampa in 2017... and who knows. I may pop in on a few of the other local events as I travel in 2017!

- Vigilante

@Vigilante look forward in seeing you in tampa as well hopefully in jan 21st

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.