The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

18 year old business started. $3k in 45 days must scale

MikeMillionaire

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Jul 17, 2012
Thanks for the idea but not intersted in this most business owners are too focused on running their business to deal with tech stuff at all.

I'm just going to scale this up.

MikeMillionaire

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Jul 17, 2012
Alsi thinking of adding/up selling website redesign as a package for say $595 or $695 along with the mobile version for those sites that are in flash.

I don't know though want to stick to simple plan and specialize in one thing with a streamlined process

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
You could also upsell these customers with a custom app for their business.. ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Pat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jun 14, 2011
World Traveler
What do you think of making like $25 of every $395 to kidney disease? Cause my dad had it for 10 years. If I sell 1000 sites it will be $25,000 toward kidney disease and $350000 for the business

I think that this should be done with private money and not business money. Unless there is a positive ROI of course.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Get the INSIDERS subscription to get his attention ;)

MikeMillionaire

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Jul 17, 2012
Oh so this is how you get to talk to Mj?
Now he's never going to respond unless I join!

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Well theres a lot of post on this forum and you cant expect him to read every single one of them.. The subscription has only been added recently. But why do you want feedback from him specifically?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

1PercentStreet

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2012
Vegas
Awesome website, is the video yours?
I think you should brand the video if it is so there is no copying.

Blink

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 26, 2012
Hey Mike,
First of all The site looks good, video is good, and congrats on the 3k in sales! I'm not sure how you're doing now, however I just wanted to let you know I've been through the oDesk telemarketing etc scene, and it isn't pretty. Make sure you hire a Canadian / US telemarketer and make sure you have a quota for him. I made the mistake of hiring filipino's, and although they did have a quota set for them, they did not deliver actual sales, rather random numbers they had called.

Anyway just trying to pass on some knowledge :) Cost me a few thousand so I hope you can make use of it and meet your goal!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.