My name is Chris, I am from Ontario, Canada and am the classic definition of a slowlaner. I work in the slowlane in the corporate office of a major Canadian retailer complete with 2.5 hours of commuting every day. I have worked for the company almost 24 years and have been fairly successful despite not having a degree of any kind, though I did try and get 1 once or twice. The salary, bonuses and benefits have exceeded all my expectations based on my limited education, and because of this, I have been reluctant to start anything on my own. You know, security, steady pay check, dental plan, etc. But like most of you know, the time for money trap is unbearable.
My kids are basically all grown up and my deepest regret is not being there to see it all. I am here for motivation, to learn and to connect with a community of like minded individuals who aren’t afraid to be honest and critical.
Thanks to you all for being here.
My kids are basically all grown up and my deepest regret is not being there to see it all. I am here for motivation, to learn and to connect with a community of like minded individuals who aren’t afraid to be honest and critical.
Thanks to you all for being here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
