- Joined
- Oct 4, 2019
- Messages
- 133
Rep Bank
$880
$880
User Power: 155%
Hey guys,
I just realized I never made a proper introduction. My name is Gabriel (You can call me Scream) and I'm an avid reader of non-fiction books. I am currently in the process of setting up a digital marketing agency here in Miami Florida to help other businesses while teaching myself all of the different things that a company needs to do to get sales. I love marketing and all of the psychology behind it and hope that I can eventually strike gold with an idea that can make me my very own productocracy. I've read both Unscripted (Twice) & TMF (Once). A lot of great information there that I hope to use in my own entrepreneurial journey.
Here is my current 2020/2021 reading list:
Feel free to recommend any others that you guys have loved!
I just realized I never made a proper introduction. My name is Gabriel (You can call me Scream) and I'm an avid reader of non-fiction books. I am currently in the process of setting up a digital marketing agency here in Miami Florida to help other businesses while teaching myself all of the different things that a company needs to do to get sales. I love marketing and all of the psychology behind it and hope that I can eventually strike gold with an idea that can make me my very own productocracy. I've read both Unscripted (Twice) & TMF (Once). A lot of great information there that I hope to use in my own entrepreneurial journey.
Here is my current 2020/2021 reading list:
- Crush it
- Ben Franklin Autobiography
- Art of seduction by Robert Greene
- Jab Jab Jab right hook
- Think & grow rich
- Outwitting the devil
- Crushing it
- Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson
- The way of the superior man by
- Ticker tailor soldier spy
- Sex at dawn
- Benjamin franklin’s how to get a mistress
- How to stop worrying & start living
- Master key system Charles haanel
- A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy
Book by William Braxton Irvine - The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- Whale Done Parenting by Ken Blanchard
- The Compound effect by Darren Hardy
- The magic of thinking big by David Schwartz
- Secrets of the millionaire mind by T Harv Eker
- Dotcom Secrets by Russell Brunson
- Think and Grow Rich
- The Success Principles
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Positive dog by Jon Gordon
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Winning with people by John Maxwell
- The winning attitude by John Maxwell
- Be a people person by John Maxwell
- Mind Gym
- Relentless
- How to raise a Gentleman
- Straight-Line Leadership: Tools for Living with Velocity and Power in Turbulent Times
- Blue ocean Strategy
Feel free to recommend any others that you guys have loved!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
