The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

1-on-1 Amazon Coaching. Grow Your Amazon Business with the Help of Two Fastlaners

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Hey everyone,
Are you struggling with Amazon, or don't know how to get started?
Want to learn the best tricks to maximize your sales?

Now is your chance to get 1 on 1 coaching from two Fastlaners that did 1 Million Dollars in sales on Amazon in the last year.
qC2QMQE.jpg
For some time now, both @1step and I have independently been thinking to offer people Amazon coaching. The reason being – him and I both have gathered significant experience with it, and it’s obvious that there is a big need here from a lot of people starting out with sales on Amazon. Now we’ve decided to partner up and offer you the chance to get 1 on 1 coaching from both of us.

And just to be clear – we are in no way trying to ‘jump on the bandwagon’ or copy what zen******* was offering earlier – we think you will see here that our offer is both unique and valuable in its own way.

We don’t want to waste your time, or our own time, so this will be a completely personalized coaching course via one-on-one email/skype/phone conversations. This is not a prepackaged course, we will see where you are and show you exactly how to get 10 steps beyond that.

First – a little bit about us

1step
He started a health supplement company at the end of 2012 with little online experience before he started selling on Amazon. In his first 10 months his sales reached $210,000 primarily utilizing FBA. His best month on Amazon was $70,000. 1step shared just a few of his awesome tactics at this year’s B&P but still has a lot of tricks up his sleeve that are sure to help anyone with ranking and sales on Amazon. With over 18 months experience selling on Amazon, he knows what it’s like to bootstrap a new company through Amazon sales.

Eskil
Gathered experience first selling my own supplement on Amazon, then later helped a local company in the home hardware market bring several hundred SKUs to a merchant-fulfilled Amazon inventory, working with larger datafeeds. My biggest experience however comes from a partnership where I was solely responsible for Amazon listing designs and optimization (graphic design and sales copy for over 11 unique products for FBA), reputation management, and last but not - least search ranking. With that supplement based company, I was able to drive over $720,000 worth of sales during the 6 months I was involved with it (some days doing over 400+ units per day) using some really advanced methods that extremely few other sellers know about –not even covered in courses like ASM.

So - both of us have significant experience with understanding how the Amazon search engine works, and how you really can take your products from bringing in just a trickle of sales – to scale up into bigger numbers. We have over 3 years of combined Amazon experience, and we know the pitfalls, loopholes, and best practices you should be aware of to make the most while selling on Amazon. We have been there, done that – and spent countless hours and dollars failing and getting back up – so you don’t have to! :)

Both of us have also utilized Amazon’s own PPC system to drive traffic to listings – as well as doing several experiments with social media traffic to listings, external SEO for ranking listings in Google, etc. Heck, we’ve even built out proprietary scripts, systems, and databases that nobody else has.

What we offer
With our 1-on-1 Amazon coaching, you get dedicated time with us to help you along the way.

Already have products selling on Amazon?

What we will help you with:
- Optimizing your Amazon listings for higher conversions creating more sales.

- We know how Amazon looks at your listing, and we can use our knowledge from research and testing to give you an edge over your competition.

- Whether a new listing or an old one, we can spice it up to something your customers and Amazon both love - creating a higher converting, higher ranking offer.

- Need new copywriting? We got you covered. Everything from your title, to your bullet points, and all other text in your listing needs to help with visibility – and convert visitors to sales.

- Product images lacking sexiness? We’re bringing sexy back. Visuals are critical on Amazon. Your main product image is like an ad creative. It needs to have the right look to stand out from the crowd.

- Product description, proper content, and style/design. It’s all about first impressions, and visitors will be quick to click the back button if your description area fails to deliver.

- We can get your listings more visibility (with Amazon "SEO” by maximizing your products best key terms and relevant searches. More visibility + higher conversion rate = $$$

- Reputation management / seller feedback

- Upvoting/downvoting positive/negative reviews on your listings. Yeah… you need this!

- Utilizing Amazon wishlists and guides

- Advice on review tactics – best practices

- Advice on ranking tactics for better sales and search rankings – probably the most overlooked, but crucial, factor of a successful business on Amazon

Don’t have a product? No problem!

We can give you product ideas that we feel would successfully sell on Amazon based on all the factors we use in determining what we sell. 1step just returned from the massive Canton Fair in China (one of the largest trade fairs in the world). See his thread here.

While there, he saw thousands and thousands of products, with near endless opportunities for import, and sale, even rebranding in the US. From this, 1step has gathered priceless contact info for many factories and contract manufacturers. Perfect for getting started with Amazon!

So what do we charge?
Our coaching program is 3 months of 1-on-1 coaching for $3,000

This includes full on, personal coaching either via phone, Skype, chat, or e-mail.

- We require no equity in your business
- There are no additional monthly fees

There is a popular video coaching course out there costing $4,000. But - we think you will find that we will provide you with way more value - and work with you 1-on-1 to make sure you get the most bang for your buck with our coaching!

Reading and watching videos is one thing, but nothing really beats getting personalized, hands-on, training with experts who have “been there and done that”. And besides - most pre-made courses tend to be a ‘one size fits all’ solution – but neglect to address individual needs, etc. Our one-on-one coaching and “hand-holding” will help you get through the learning curve and learn from our three years of experience selling on Amazon.

One reason we have chosen to create this one on one coaching is to meet other awesome entrepreneurs and expand our network. We have both helped people in the past for free, we spent lots of time with them and one day, they just disappear... It’s frustrating to waste that much time!

We want to meet other Fastlane entrepreneurs who are just as committed to their success as we are. At $3,000 we hope to price out wantrepreneurs and tire-kickers, at the same time we KNOW we will provide WAY more value than $3,000 and we think those committed to their success will see the same.

If we can pull in 1 Million dollars in sales on Amazon, in the ultra competitive diet niche –
imagine what we can do for your niche..

How do I sign up?
Please sign up for our coaching using the following link;

Additional Important Things / Disclaimers
- EDIT: We originally set the limit of signups to 10. There are still a few spots open - but if you really want to make sure not to miss out on this, we encourage you to sign up when you can. We may take on a few more students if we find the time, but available spots will be on a "first come, first serve" basis.

- We will not help two people selling the same product – first come, first serve (it wouldn’t be fair to you or the other person if we helped you compete against one another)

- Keep in mind, this is not an importing course. If you need help with that, we can give you some pointers, but our main focus is teaching you Amazon, not importing from China.

We are by no means claiming ourselves to be “gurus” or saying we’re the only guys you should be taking advice from about Amazon. Instead – we are indeed two hard-working and knowledgeable guys who can bring a lot to the table here, and we feel the best way we can help others is to get really focused and personalized.

This is individual coaching and mentoring - not a pre-packaged product. And, neither of us are doing this to make a quick buck – but the cost obviously too needs to reflect the hours and energy we need to put into it to deliver quality.

Who Should NOT Apply

If you don’t have several hours a week this probably isn’t for you. We are planning on investing a good amount of time and would expect the same from you. If you don’t have the time - don’t waste your time or ours.

If you’re the type of person who second-guesses every business decision – or questions whether or not personal coaching / training can be valuable for true growth, then this probably isn’t for you either. We will want to work with someone who believes in getting a return on their investment, is committed to their own business – and who appreciates the tremendous value that we can provide.

If you like to steal or scam, don’t waste your time. We have a blacklist of people who’ve been in trouble in the past. If you are the list we wont waste our time. Sorry.

Please sign up for our coaching using the following link;

This is definitely a positive ROI offer. - ZDS

They rock! - zendolpin

What else are you doing that is a clear path to cash? - zeondolphin

I can definitely vouch for their entrepreneurship knowledge, and they are both great guys! -AnneC

Take this offer while it is still up!! - HongKingKong

You can always make more money, but you can't make more time. By golly, that thing is valuable. - ICK

I'm not killing it yet but I'm definitely on my way to be able to rely my income solely on amazon soon. These guys are the real deal! -pkom

This offer is not affiliated with, or endorsed by MJ DeMarco,
Viperion Publishing or The Fastlane Forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Alveko

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jan 18, 2014
Great offer for those who are interested, too bad i live in Europe and the whole ebay/amazon stuff isn't that big here it seems

ZDS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 2, 2008
I'd like reiterate. This is an awesome offer. I've spent some time chatting about Amazon with these guys and they really know what there talking about(along with actually having walked the walk.) With how amazon sales work(the rich get richer) this is definitely a positive ROI offer.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
I'd like reiterate. This is an awesome offer.

Thanks

Amazing offer! Sent both of you a PM with a quick question.

Thank you, if anyone else has questions you can contact either one of us individually or together. If you add us both to the same PM youll probably get a faster response.

Great offer for those who are interested, too bad i live in Europe and the whole ebay/amazon stuff isn't that big here it seems

You don't have to live in America to make money from Amazon.com (but I certainly understand where you are coming from)

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Great to see all the interest so far here and in pm's we have received.

Just to reiterate what 1step said:
When you send a pm, please send it to both 1step and me (just add our names to the same pm 'conversation') and one of us will respond as soon we can.

Thanks!

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
i live in Europe and the whole ebay/amazon stuff isn't that big here it seems

I live in Canada and our version of ebay and amazon is a barren wasteland of nothing, as far as the eye can see.

That doesn't stop me from selling on amazon.com though. Europe is just as able to get into amazon.com as Canada is.

Edit: Look at this thread I posted a while back about supported countries: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...tant-update-for-non-usa-amazon-sellers.51011/

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DeletedUser2

MY TAKE ON THIS!

As you may know, and as several have asked is this worth it?

the guppy tank 2.0 was about amazon. and we have 15 people in the tank doing it right now.

is amazon worth it?

Yes.
Is it worth it to pay someone to get some help fast?

Hell yes.

I have paid in cash or equity to many people in my past to accelerate me up the learning curve. and it has helped.

• equity to someone who helped teach me about real estate,
  • equity to someone who taught me the public markets and wall street
  • Cash for learning how to buy mortgages and notes.
  • cash for someone to teach me how to make money online
  • cash and equity for people to accelerate and scale what we were already doing
Our amazon business is tiny compared to what we are doing, as the whole business, but its still a healthy 35K a month. so nothing to sneeze at.

Amazon is growing fast and there are opportunities out there. is it 100% fastlane? Meh, It does lack some control. Is it worth your time? well what else are you doing that is a clear path to cash?

be aware this is a REAL business. and requires REAL work, and REAL focus and REAL cash to start.

that being said,

What about Eskil and 1Step?

I had the pleasure of meeting both of them at BnP this year.

my personal opinion on them?

they rock!

Eskil is a focused guy. and now, very experienced!

1step was just impressive in his own way. seriously a cool dude who is rocking it FAST. needless to say, I was very impressed by both of them. so much so that Im taking the time to write this.

The guppy tank is closed, but your opportunity is here.

Goodl Luck!
Z

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
@Eskil and @1step
Is the $3,000.00 required to be paid upfront in total? Is their a written agreement or contract of the services being offered? Is 10 hrs / week of laser focus enough time to dedicate to this? I would've pm'd this but I figured others would want to know as well. Thanks.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Go ahead people, grab it while it's there! Investing to cut several months/years of learning? Hell yeah. If I was in a different time in life I'd go for it without even blinking. And as @zen******* said "What else are you doing that is a clear path to cash?"

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ

As @JAJT pointed out as well, don't let that stop you from getting started. We already have people from places like Switzerland and India signed up! :)

thorn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jun 23, 2013
Pennsylvania
I jumped on this as soon as I saw it and couldn't be more excited to get started with them. I was late on the guppy tank but couldn't pass up this opportunity. Eskil was in touch IMMEDIATELY after I filled out the form and we are already working through the details of trading information now so we can begin the process.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Is the $3,000.00 required to be paid upfront in total? Is their a written agreement or contract of the services being offered? Is 10 hrs / week of laser focus enough time to dedicate to this? I would've pm'd this but I figured others would want to know as well. Thanks.

The payment is upfront and in total, yes. There is no formal paperwork or contract. There are plenty of forum members here who can vouch for how serious and legitimate both 1step and I are, and we work under mutual trust and respect. If for some reason, any problems would arise along the way, I am certain we could work them out without a hassle. We would never want to put our reputation on the line just for something like this.

10 hours a week is good. As with anything, the more you put into something, the more you can reap. That being said, there are also just 24 hours in the day and we all need to sleep and eat. We will do our best to work with you whenever you have questions or need our help. We will set up calls based on availability, cover some topics, then you can expect to have tasks to move forward in the process. Meanwhile, we will also work on any tasks we need to accomplish for you.

AnneC

Conscious
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
392%
Jan 3, 2012
USA
Just wanted to add that I met both of these guys at B&P, and I just caught up with 1step in China the other week. I can definitely vouch for their entrepreneurship knowledge, and they are both great guys! Looking forward to hearing about the outcomes from your students.

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
The payment is upfront and in total, yes. There is no formal paperwork or contract. There are plenty of forum members here who can vouch for how serious and legitimate both 1step and I are, and we work under mutual trust and respect. If for some reason, any problems would arise along the way, I am certain we could work them out without a hassle. We would never want to put our reputation on the line just for something like this.

10 hours a week is good. As with anything, the more you put into something, the more you can reap. That being said, there are also just 24 hours in the day and we all need to sleep and eat. We will do our best to work with you whenever you have questions or need our help. We will set up calls based on availability, cover some topics, then you can expect to have tasks to move forward in the process. Meanwhile, we will also work on any tasks we need to accomplish for you.
Thanks for the follow up. Btw, I was in no way questioning your legitimacy or integrity. I know y'all are legit.

Goobii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 29, 2011
AUS
I'm all in! I promised myself its going to be an 'Action' packed year. Looking forward to working with you guys and learning to fish :)

Thanks in advance for doing this

Hong King Kong

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Sep 29, 2012
Everywhere
I also gotta vouch for @Eskil and @1step, both very experienced entrepreneurs whom I've had to pleasure to meet in person. Just hung out with @1step again for the second time in China a few weeks back... These guys are damn serious about their businesses, truly living the fast lane life! Take this offer while it is still up!!

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
I also gotta vouch for @Eskil and @1step, both very experienced entrepreneurs whom I've had to pleasure to meet in person.

I can definitely vouch for their entrepreneurship knowledge, and they are both great guys!

What about Eskil and 1Step?
I had the pleasure of meeting both of them at BnP this year.
my personal opinion on them?
they rock!

They took the words out of my mouth.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Eskil was in touch IMMEDIATELY after I filled out the form and we are already working through the details of trading information now so we can begin the process.

Thanks for this, just to reiterate, we have contacted everyone that has filled out the form, if you haven't heard from us yet or don't hear from us within 24hrs in the future please reach out via PM here. We are extremely prompt, if you have to wait longer than 24hrs it is definitely a technical issue.

Alveko

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jan 18, 2014
Thanks for the feedback on my previous comment.
Now just out of curiosity and certainly not trying to undermine your guys' skills and knowledge about this:
- How are both of you guys' (health) supplement companies doing at the moment?(Since I only read something about the inital start/months)

- In what way does this course offer me more value than all the other amazon courses that are available on the internet and how do you know that for sure(any personal experience or stories of previous clients perhaps)?
Is it because you guys really focus on 1on1 personalised coaching and/or know stuff/tricks/tips these other courses don't provide?

- Will this opportunity return somewhere in the near future? I'm eager to get involved in this but I have a busy schedule during the next 2 to 3 month(s) unfortunately so i cannot join you guys right now on this one.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Hey Alveko,
Thank you for the interest. And of course, nothing wrong with asking the questions you do since it's only fair that we elaborate on these things as well.

- How are both of you guys' (health) supplement companies doing at the moment?(Since I only read something about the inital start/months)
1step is still very much active selling his own brand of supplements on Amazon, and although I have had my own supplement on hold there for a while, I am bringing it back in stock here shortly. Also, the other supplement company that I was a partner in is still alive and kicking, and still doing well as far as I know.

- In what way does this course offer me more value than all the other amazon courses that are available on the internet and how do you know that for sure(any personal experience or stories of previous clients perhaps)?
Is it because you guys really focus on 1on1 personalised coaching and/or know stuff/tricks/tips these other courses don't provide?

It's both. The fact that we do 1 on 1 personalized coaching - but just as much for the fact that we know quite a few strategies and tricks that you will not find anywhere else. From our own businesses and in partnerships or working with clients, we have utilized what we know to drive the amounts of sales mentioned here in the original post.

- Will this opportunity return somewhere in the near future? I'm eager to get involved in this but I have a busy schedule during the next 2 to 3 month(s) unfortunately so i cannot join you guys right now on this one.

It's a little soon to tell what the future looks like months from now of course, but we would of course like to help as many as we can - as long as we don't compromise the time invested to where we can't give everybody the attention they deserve. We rather focus on quality over quantity and that is why we set our initial limit to 10 signups. There is definitely interest and demand from people enough to take on more, but this is something 1step and I will have to discuss on how to handle.

As of tonight, there are only 2 spots left.

Last edited:

William

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Feb 15, 2012
Awesome opportunity!

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Figured it would be more important to show the start to show it can grow fast, but anyways, my company is doing fine, we've done more money in the last 8 months than we did in the first 10, it's steady as I focus on getting more sales off Amazon.

In what way does this course offer me more value than all the other amazon courses that are available on the internet and how do you know that for sure(any personal experience or stories of previous clients perhaps)?
The One on One coaching is the value

Will this opportunity return somewhere in the near future?
It's up in the air right now.

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,183%
Jun 8, 2010
California
Awesome that you are doing this for the community, guys.

As far as I can tell, there are 2 ways to pay for education:

1. You try to figure things out on your own and end up spending weeks, months, maybe even years of frustration and failure before you finally get good traction.

2. You can accelerate speed, failure, and execution by paying cash/equity or both for someone to mentor you. Ultimately getting you to the cash faster.

I'd choose option 2 because you can always make more money, but you can't make more time. By golly, that thing is valuable.

Also, a hidden value that some of you may miss is that when you have a 1-on-1 coach mentoring you then you'll be far less likely to slack off, slow down, and throw pity parties for yourself. You'll just keep moving forward because you don't want to be a douchebag that wastes your coach's time. That in itself is worth a lot in addition to their expertise.

Goobii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 29, 2011
AUS
1. You try to figure things out on your own and end up spending weeks, months, maybe even years of frustration and failure before you finally get good traction.
2. You can accelerate speed, failure, and execution by paying cash/equity or both for someone to mentor you. Ultimately getting you to the cash faster.
Those would be the precise reasons for me choosing to do the mentorship. We're making headway. I'm learning alot. There's also an element of fear - the what if..? but I just keep telling myself its a process

G

Guest12120

Just my 2 cents
I just recently started my amazon business and @Eskil and @1step were kind enough to help me a with tweaking the listings. I can tell you honestly they know what they're doing! My sales got nicely off the ground and I'm only 3-4 weeks into my business and I need to send some inventory to FBA today because I will sell out in a couple of days.
I'm not killing it yet but I'm definitely on my way to be able to rely my income solely on amazon soon. These guys are the real deal!

niftyg

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver Island
We have already begun, and I am underway of starting a fresh Amazon business from scratch. Based in Canada there will be some complications but someone by the name of @JAJT has shown it's more than possible :)

I'm excited to see where this takes us!

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
We have already begun, and I am underway of starting a fresh Amazon business from scratch.

Oh shit, can't wait to hear about that!:hurray:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.