I have 2 things going at the moment, I have an exterior cleaning business that I take my income from and I have a marketing business where I help local tradesmen with websites, SEO and Google ads.
This year I haven't touched any money from the marketing business and it looks by the end of this year I will have €100k saved but it's in an Limited Irish Company.
I have options to take this out but it will get eaten by income tax here in Ireland. The corporation tax isn't too bad in Ireland at 12.5% but I still don't want to waste paying that either.
The only real tax free benefits I know of are taking a pension but I'm only 37 and don't want to do that. I don't know much about investing. It's also not enough to get into the property marketing as houses here are 400k+
I'm looking for advice on what to do with this money so it doesn't go to waste and doesn't get wasted in taxes.
This year I haven't touched any money from the marketing business and it looks by the end of this year I will have €100k saved but it's in an Limited Irish Company.
I have options to take this out but it will get eaten by income tax here in Ireland. The corporation tax isn't too bad in Ireland at 12.5% but I still don't want to waste paying that either.
The only real tax free benefits I know of are taking a pension but I'm only 37 and don't want to do that. I don't know much about investing. It's also not enough to get into the property marketing as houses here are 400k+
I'm looking for advice on what to do with this money so it doesn't go to waste and doesn't get wasted in taxes.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
