Hello,
There are similar threads on here, however mine seems more conservative, hence the new thread. Basically, I'm looking to invest around £60k, and hoping to get £2k a month coming in with as little work needed as possible to maintain it.
I have experience in building and developing websites, so I'm thinking of investing in some quality sites.
However, I just want to check if anybody else has any bright ideas that I may find more appealing/better than my own.
Any help would be really appreciated.
Best regards,
Matthew.
There are similar threads on here, however mine seems more conservative, hence the new thread. Basically, I'm looking to invest around £60k, and hoping to get £2k a month coming in with as little work needed as possible to maintain it.
I have experience in building and developing websites, so I'm thinking of investing in some quality sites.
However, I just want to check if anybody else has any bright ideas that I may find more appealing/better than my own.
Any help would be really appreciated.
Best regards,
Matthew.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
