The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Gabry_ITA

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Feb 28, 2019
Read it. Wow, what a book! Every single page gave me something to think about. I'm already working to become a fastlaner and I'm sure that I'll have success. Thank you MJ, thank you with all my heart, your book was really inspiring. And now...Unscripted !

Sandholdt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Nov 3, 2018
After lurking the forums for the last 6 months or so, reading a lot of great posts, I've finally finished the book.
It's every bit as great as expected, and since started reading on these forums my mindset has changed a lot. The book just give that extra spark to rev up the engine.
I am actively trying to decide between some of the great opportunities presented on these forums, and trying to come up with something unique.
I wanna get out of my job as an operations manager, not because I hate my job - I like it - I just don't like the future it presents! I want an Aston Martin DBS Superleggera. Oh .. and freedom to be with my family.

abandance

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 25, 2019
I am subscribed to several entrepreneurs on Instagram for inspiration for few years already. Today, one of them posts an image of himself in an elevator in a bathrobe, saying "...this feeling when you have a pool in your apartment building" (which is by far not a common thing in Moscow, I suppose).

My first thought: that’s amazing.
My second thought: wait a second, what about the guy who build the building?! I want to be THAT guy.

I have finished the book yesterday, and conclude that it is about building Amazon instead of doing Amazon FBA. I have expanded my consciousness, I think. Thank you for giving us that.

Valhalla

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Mar 6, 2019
Read it and it resonated with me, it felt like my thoughts that were driving me nuts about work, life and money weren't invalid.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

triodine

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Mar 26, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read it!! Absolutely loved the book!! It was the first book of this kind that really resonated with exactly how I was feeling deep down.

ADayattheRoxbury

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 23, 2019
Haven’t gotten a chance to read it yet, mainly because i just ordered it but, I digress. 250,000 copies?! What are you, a pop singer? . Man. That is just remarkable. I know there have been tons of people who have already told you but the fact that you have touched so many lives is inspirational. I can only hope to effect a tenth of the people you have, in my lifetime.

starsman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 27, 2019
Belgrade
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I've read the book. Not like any other book and it was wake up for me personal. When I make my first mill$, I'll by golden copy of it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

livenprosper

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 8, 2019
I just finished the book! What a great read! I think a lot of people are aware of the backward vision we have all been raised to believe (work 40+ years of your life at a job and maybe you'll retire). This book gives people a way to attach terms and beliefs to the different aspects of that false vision and choose for themselves what makes sense and what doesn't. I can't wait to read Unscripted !

Liette F.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 28, 2019
Read the millionaire fastlane last year and now reading Unscripted . Two amazing books that, although might cause discomfort for spotlighting the bullshit actions we take daily, are transformative if you want to break out of that corporate 9-5 trade your time for a paycheck life.

Art Boloussov

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 28, 2019
Hi all! I listened to The Millionare Fastlane on Audible, and liked it so much, I bought the hard copy as well. This book had me to look in the mirror and really question what I'm really doing with myself.

Tanghost

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Sep 24, 2017
UK
Today I planned to have quite free day with a few little activities so I turned Audible and started to listen.

That was my third time, first two I read the book 3 years ago and I have read Unscripted twice aswell.
Purpose of it was to:
1st : Make sure if im still following the path I had settled for myself
2nd : This is the greatest book I ever read so just wanted repeat everything I learned
3rd : I just recently discovered that is being read by MJ himself.

That was a glorious day and I felt like I was having conversation with my mentor, with an obvious fact that I was the listening side.

I have to admit that it kicked me like that was my first time but more important was fact that I could do summary of everything ive learned so far plus checked if I missed something before.

Conclusions are simple. This book is just complete. It contains literally everything you need to know about your financial freedom. It contains more valuable assets than all get rich quick gurus books from all time combained together.
Its a prescription to get your wellbeing to highest level.
Its not just about becoming rich but about any other aspect how to be happy human being.

This book should be literally basic position in schools about their finance education.
12 hours of listening and you can gain more valuable knowledge than in all lifetime before.

This post is just to personally thank you MJ DeMarco for sharing this with us and helping us becoming a better people on our fast lanes.

A-A-ron

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 18, 2019
I read Unscripted first and then had to get TMF . I loved them both. I'm in sales and I'm on the road a good bit, so Audible is like an old friend to me!
I learned so much in these books. The info is like Gold! The biggest benefit to me was that I was able to see why some of my previous businesses failed. In short....I entered businesses with low barriers and without a product-ocracy. I also focused on the $$$ instead of creating value. (BIG MISTAKES HERE).
Upon reflection, I now have a new path. It's not a new idea, but I believe I can improve upon what the current competition is offering and it's a win-win system for everyone. Can't wait to keep y'all posted.
Take care,
A-A-ron

Cody C

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Mar 30, 2019
As mentioned in my brief intro, I was gifted this book from a good friend as a secret Santa gift. He bought a copy for himself. We are now able to hold each other accountable. Now that I am slowly figuring out this forum it is nice to have an even larger community to hold us accountable and provide guidance and advice. TMF helped put words and focus to feelings I've been wrestling with for a long time. It gave me a reason to figure out where my pent up frustrations were coming from. From the book i realized they were coming from the career driven slowlane world advertised as the path to wealth while leaving you feeling empty at the end of every day. It didn't take long to turn one of my big frustrations into an idea. Now for the fun part of turning that idea into a reality and to help relieve others of the same frustration.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.