The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Making an online platform.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Alekqqqq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 3, 2023
Hello everyone!

First of all thank you for this brilliant forum where i can find a lots of inspirations.

I have got a question about free IT tools that can be useful for creating an online platform. I am currently coding this myself, but i am wondering how to speed up the process. This is completely new area of development for me, and i want to create na excellent product. I am learning to code every day to achieve this.

My second thought is that maybe i should just outsource it to a IT company and get faster into sales and marketing which i find myself better at. I have got 3k savings to invest. What do you think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Aug 26, 2023
Hello everyone!

First of all thank you for this brilliant forum where i can find a lots of inspirations.

I have got a question about free IT tools that can be useful for creating an online platform. I am currently coding this myself, but i am wondering how to speed up the process. This is completely new area of development for me, and i want to create na excellent product. I am learning to code every day to achieve this.

My second thought is that maybe i should just outsource it to a IT company and get faster into sales and marketing which i find myself better at. I have got 3k savings to invest. What do you think?

There's no free lunch!

What's stopping you from learning and coding 14 hrs a day?

24 hrs minus 6 hrs sleep minus 2 hrs of feeding and pooping time = 16 hrs minus 2 hrs of "happy time" equals 14 hrs of coding!

If you have things better than coding to do, then "developing a platform" is only your wet dream!

That's all folks!

Alekqqqq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 3, 2023
Unfortunately i have got more to do than popping and feeding haha, but i understand your point. I go back to pure coding then and stop thinking about outsourcing.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello everyone!

What kind of online platform? What are you trying to do?

Alekqqqq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 3, 2023
The idea is a platform for recruitment agencies that would significantly facilitate their work in acquiring clients. My girlfriend works in the industry and complained about the lack of such a tool on the market, which would be very useful. I myself am from the biotech industry - I have some programming skills(but its basics), which I am of course developing - hence the question about the advisability of outsourcing, which would accelerate the process of introducing the product to the testing phase. However, I have doubts about the control over the creation of the product and its quality by handing it over to external hands. After analyzing the action plan, I know that this product would meet all the principles of CENTS, which further convinces me that this is a good direction to take.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
The idea is a platform for recruitment agencies that would significantly facilitate their work in acquiring clients. My girlfriend works in the industry and complained about the lack of such a tool on the market, which would be very useful. I myself am from the biotech industry - I have some programming skills(but its basics), which I am of course developing - hence the question about the advisability of outsourcing, which would accelerate the process of introducing the product to the testing phase. However, I have doubts about the control over the creation of the product and its quality by handing it over to external hands. After analyzing the action plan, I know that this product would meet all the principles of CENTS, which further convinces me that this is a good direction to take.
Have you done any other market research aside from your girlfriend complaining?

Alekqqqq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 3, 2023
Have you done any other market research aside from your girlfriend complaining?
Yes - we have been searching forums and Facebook groups to find large groups of people who are also struggling with this problem. Of course, I realize that the true test will be to release this platform in beta and see if such a tool is actually desired for everyday work. That's why I'm focused on getting this platform built as quickly as possible and seeing if there is market demand. Hence, my earlier questions for people who have had similar struggles with work-accelerating tools and the meaning of outsourcing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.