The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything related to matters of the mind

Mindsetmary

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jan 10, 2024
Ottawa, Canada
Hi Everyone,

I recently interviewed on my YouTube Channel/Podcast Dr. Gary Sanchez who is the CEO of the WHY Institute. He has built an entire company around helping people discover their deepest WHY. For those of you that are personal development junkies (I am one of them) and have taken tons of online tests to better understand yourself, this one struck a huge chord with me!

My ultimate why revolved around "TRUST", my need to feel like I am a trusted source, my need to cultivate self-trust, and my desire to have others trust me. That was such a massive unlock for me, especially in areas of my life where I struggled or had relationship breakdowns, it always led to some sort of break in trust!

His company is on a mission to help 1 billion people find their WHY, they are currently just over 300,000 discovery assessments completed! My birthday is next Tuesday Feb 27 and he has offered to host an event to show coaches/consultants the power of this discovery and how it can help elevate their impact, income and client conversions. The best part is that he is gifting the discovery to each person who attends the event which is awesome ($97 value)!

I am personally not getting paid for this event or selling anything to anyone! I found my results to be insightful and helpful in better understanding myself and also communicating to others what's really important to me. I think other coaches/consultants would find this exercise really valuable. I plan on using this discovery with my one-on-one clients as well as integrate it into the front end of my group coaching program.

The event will take place online next Tuesday February 27, 10:00-11:00 Pacific, If you're interested in learning about the importance of knowing someone's WHY and taking the WHY discovery yourself then please let me know, I am happy to send you a registration link and get you set up.

Hope this was helpful, sending you all lots of love!

Mary

p.s. I am relatively new to this forum and hope I am not breaking any rules, if anyone sees any issues with this post please send me a message and I will delete this thread! Thx =)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Dicover your why - mindset mary.png
    Dicover your why - mindset mary.png
    495.7 KB · Views: 40
  • HOW.png
    HOW.png
    339.9 KB · Views: 40
  • WHAT.png
    WHAT.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 33
  • WHY 1 of 2.png
    WHY 1 of 2.png
    191 KB · Views: 29
  • WHY 2 of 2.png
    WHY 2 of 2.png
    178.2 KB · Views: 30
  • WHY Event for Coaches - Feb 27.png
    WHY Event for Coaches - Feb 27.png
    804.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 1. My WHY Overview.JPG
    1. My WHY Overview.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 32

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah

Gsuz

If you want the crown, you gotta take it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Jul 3, 2012
CEO of the WHY institute... on a mission to help 1 billion people... $97 value... 4 slides of font size 8 generic text that might as well have been generated by ChatGPT. Wrong audience, irrelevant message. Come on, Mary, please be better than this.

Mindsetmary

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jan 10, 2024
Ottawa, Canada
CEO of the WHY institute... on a mission to help 1 billion people... $97 value... 4 slides of font size 8 generic text that might as well have been generated by ChatGPT. Wrong audience, irrelevant message. Come on, Mary, please be better than this.
Well, I wasn't expecting this type of response but I appreciate you taking the time to give some feedback. I did not use ChatGPT to write the message, who knows maybe it would have been better if I did but my experience is that it doesn't capture my authentic voice and my intention is to connect with others who would find this discovery helpful for both their personal and professional journey. You mentioned the wrong audience, I wasn't sure where to post it but the personal development thread seemed to make sense, I would like it to reach people who are coaching/consulting and want a tool to better understand themselves and/or the intrinsic motivations of their prospects/clients so that they can serve them more powerfully. I would appreciate your guidance in helping me navigate the forum, I have no intention of putting out bad or irrelevant content, I think we can all agree that there's enough of that everywhere! Thanks in advance.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Well, I wasn't expecting this type of response but I appreciate you taking the time to give some feedback.
That's because you don't know your audience, and you don't know marketing.

This forum isn't like whatever high-ticket program you enrolled in.

Nobody is going to bullshit you here.

You'll definitely get called out if you try to covertly funnel people into your high-ticket program through free calls.

Use paid ads for targeted traffic. Send people to a free webinar.

There's a reason the gurus who actually make money do it.

But you need to know your audience first (vulnerable women and beta males - victims of emotion).

Mindsetmary

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jan 10, 2024
Ottawa, Canada
That's because you don't know your audience, and you don't know marketing.

This forum isn't like whatever high-ticket program you enrolled in.

Nobody is going to bullshit you here.

You'll definitely get called out if you try to covertly funnel people into your high-ticket program through free calls.

Use paid ads for targeted traffic. Send people to a free webinar.

There's a reason the gurus who actually make money do it.

But you need to know your audience first (vulnerable women and beta males - victims of emotion).
Respectfully I think you might be stereotyping me and formulating an opinion based on your own assumptions and/or previous experiences.

I’m not enrolling anyone into my high ticket program, I don’t even work for the company that’s running the event, I’m not receiving compensation or getting leads for myself.

I can understand that some people can be shady and misleading, but there is something to be said for being kind and making one’s point in a tactful and respectful manner without trying to accuse and shame someone for something that they haven’t done.

Mindsetmary

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jan 10, 2024
Ottawa, Canada
Just finished reading this, very insightful, I supposed you pegged me for one of those types of people which I assure you I’m not! I’m new here and I don’t have a track record with this community but you’re welcome to check out my socials or my YouTube channel (@Mindsetmary), I’m all about building authentic connections with people in a genuine and meaningful way.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
You are here for a reason, I am happy to have a call with you and help guide you in helping you find the support you need, please feel free to reach out, people do care! Sending you lots of love and light. Mary
So that's not you inviting a forum member to a free call with you? And it definitely won't lead to you trying to determine if they might be a good fit for your coaching programs? Because you're not like that...

Screenshot 2024-02-20 143933.png
Screenshot 2024-02-20 144208.png

1708482512064.png

Well, whatever.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you stick around. It's not personal. I just call it like I see it, and I've seen it thousands of times now.

Mindsetmary

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jan 10, 2024
Ottawa, Canada
So that's not you inviting a forum member to a free call with you? And it definitely won't lead to you trying to determine if they might be a good fit for your coaching programs? Because you're not like that...

View attachment 54363
View attachment 54364

View attachment 54365

Well, whatever.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you stick around. It's not personal. I just call it like I see it, and I've seen it thousands of times now.
I am determined to be one of those people that are going to pleasantly surprise you Lex because even if you’ve seen it thousands of times, there will still be outliers and I am one of them!

1. Yes I am inviting him for a free call, not so I can coach him, I’m absolutely NOT qualified in any way to help him, I offered to help guide him to find the support he needs, I am not a licensed medical professional.

2. My lead magnet is a free download, everyone has lead magnets, I have yet to reach out to a single person that has downloaded it from my website,m!

3. Yes I am a coach, and those are my three coaching packages, I have not advertised or lead anyone in this forum to my website or service offerings because I value relationships over transactions.

Appreciate you trying to protect the community, but I’m basically harmless! If you want to vet me further, I invite you to schedule a call with me but I must warn you, we might end up becoming friends so you may wish to proceed with extreme caution on this one! ‍♀⚠️

View attachment 54363
View attachment 54364

View attachment 54365

Well, whatever.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Apr 27, 2022
United States

View attachment 54363
View attachment 54364

View attachment 54365

Well, whatever.

Lex this is unrelated to the conversation but I gotta say your new profile picture looks good as hell.

My man out here looking like:
3CC90202-64DB-4B2B-A56F-684555980EDC.jpeg

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Is this WHY conference a genuine value give, or is it a 40 minute upsell into some other program?

The last 4 "free" webinars / seminars / conferences / workshops were all BS upsells with little value, when they were exclusively peddled as "Learn how to X" -- instead it was "Let us sell you a $10K program, then you can learn X"

Myself and a lot of folks here are pretty jaded on this approach, but the concept is definitely interesting as finding one's WHY is a key motivational driver.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
I’m absolutely NOT qualified in any way to help him,
refreshingly honest

What businesses did you build before doing the mindset coaching?

Mindsetmary

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jan 10, 2024
Ottawa, Canada
Is this WHY conference a genuine value give, or is it a 40 minute upsell into some other program?

The last 4 "free" webinars / seminars / conferences / workshops were all BS upsells with little value, when they were exclusively peddled as "Learn how to X" -- instead it was "Let us sell you a $10K program, then you can learn X"

Myself and a lot of folks here are pretty jaded on this approach, but the concept is definitely interesting as finding one's WHY is a key motivational driver.
Thanks MJ, I appreciate you bringing this to my attention, I am new to the forum so I am not in the know of what has transpired before me and I tried to be as transparent as possible which is why I included my own discovery results so people can see what they will ultimately receive from the event.

I did an interview with the CEO which you can watch on my YouTube channel (same handle) if you want to learn more about him and his work, it’s really cool stuff and my favorite interview that I’ve done so far on my channel because I believe his work is really important and impactful.

The event’s objective is 3 fold:

1. First, help people understand their why (why they do what they do, how (they bring their why to life), and what (they ultimately deliver to others. There are 9 whys or internal drivers in total, the discovery will show us which ones are dominant in us (mine was Trust, Better Way and Contribute and I provided my results in the post so people can see).

2. The second objective is to show people how powerful knowing one’s why is because we can adjust our messaging to who we authentically are and not be just another coach with generic messaging. If we want to attract the right clients then we have to be ourselves, that’s what he talks about in the interview! I changed my website messaging to reflect that "trust" is important to me.

3. The third objective after everyone was able to experience the discovery is to show everyone how to use the discovery to better understand a prospect, their motivations, and what matters most to them. When you speak with a prospect and make them feel like you know them, you’re able to establish trust and rapport more easily. He had me do the discovery before I met him prior to our recorded interview and I must say it worked. He was kind, caring, and compassionate and I felt understood, like he knew me better than I knew myself, it was quite the experience so I do vouch that this assessment is legit and it worked for me! The assessment can also be done on existing clients so coaches don’t spend a ton of coaching hours trying to help the client find their purpose, and they can just cut through all that noise and get to the heart of what matters to them!

Obviously it’s a company, they need to create value to self sustain themselves! If people resonate with the event and the experience, they have a few options:

a) Use the WHY discovery tool in their business, it’s $49 and something they can add to their coaching toolbox with prospects/clients that they think would benefit.

b) Use the WHY.OS discovery which tells you what your WHY, HOW and WHAT is, and provides even more details on how someone's why is interconnected with how they bring their why to life and the value they ultimately bring (this is $97 on the website and is the free test that people will take at the event).

c) If people love the discovery and want to work with this company to facilitate discoveries and workshops with companies, then there is a certification process where they can run the WHY.OS software, they have access to dashboards they get a ton of perks like 25 free WHY.OS tests to administer, tests are discounted at 50%, etc. but this is not for everyone. The discovery has already been administered to 300,000 people, and the company is aiming for 1 billion which I find is really cool. I suppose this thread is proof that my why is Trust, I feel so strongly about setting the record straight, trust is a core value of mine!

I am personally considering it because I’m launching a group coaching program with a partner and this would be perfect for our “inner compass” module, having access to all the back-end info would help us understand our participants better as the entire program is built on getting clarity on who they are, what they want and building/executing on an action plan tailored to them to close the gap. I developed the program based on a book called Bumpers by Nic Peterson, he is one of the most brilliant minds I know (I can get you a free copy if you want to read it) and he puts out a ton of free content to help a lot of people and a really good human (you can also see an interview I did with him on my channel)!

Those are the ways that the company provides value, the event is more for awareness to coaches that this tool exists and how they can leverage it for their personal development as well as in their profession with future prospects and existing clients.

As a coach, I am dedicated to better understanding myself and better understanding my clients, I see a ton of value in this discovery, plus I had a positive experience when it was administered on me, and I want others to benefit and experience it too!

That's all I have, hopefully you don’t think that it’s still scammy, I would never participate in any bait-and switch tactics, I respect this company and I people’s time and money, they should only attend if they think they can extract value from it! =)

Hopefully, I can establish trust and rapport with this community the more I participate, contribute and add value to others. The world is filled with Giver and Takers, thankfully I know where I stand! Lots of love!

Last edited:

Mindsetmary

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jan 10, 2024
Ottawa, Canada
refreshingly honest

What businesses did you build before doing the mindset coaching?
Thank you for saying that, I appreciate it!

I am a senior strategic advisor for the federal government, I've been working there for 23 years, and only began aligning with what I feel authentically called to do since Covid. I obtained my certification during the shutdowns and I am leaving my government career this April to coach entrepreneurs full-time! =)

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Yes I get it, I did an interviews with the CEO which you can watch on my YT Channel if you want to learn more about him and his work, it’s really cool stuff and my favorite interview that I’ve done so far on my channel.

The event’s objective is 3 fold:

1. Help people understand their why (why they do what they do, how (they bring their why to life) and what (they ultimately deliver to others. There are 9 why’s or internal drivers in total, the discovery will show us which ones are dominant in us (mine was Trust, Better Way and Contribute and I provided my results in the post so people can see).

2. The second objective is to show people how powerful knowing one’s why is because we can adjust our messaging to who we authentically are and not be just another coach with generic messaging. If we want to attract the right clients then we have to be ourselves, that’s what he talks about in the interview! I personally changed my website messaging to reflect that trust is important to me.

3. The third objective after everyone was able ti experience the discovery is to show everyone how to use the discovery to better understand a prospect, their motivations and what matters most to them. When you speak with a prospect and make them feel like you know them, you’re able to establish trust and rapport more easily. He had me do the discovery before I met him prior to our recorded interview and I must say it absolutely worked. He was kind, caring and compassionate and I felt understood, like he knew me better than I knew myself, it was quite the experience so I do vouch that this assessment is legit and it worked for me! The assessment can also be done on existing clients so coaches don’t spend a ton of coaching hours trying to help the client find their purpose, and they can just cut through all that noise and get to the heart of what matters to them!

4. Obviously it’s a company, they need to self sustain themselves, if people resonate with the event and the experience, they have a few options:

a) Use the WHY discovery tool in their business, it’s $49 and something for their coaching toolbox.

b) Use the WHY.OS discovery which tells you what your WHY, HOW and WHAT is, and provides even more details on how your why is interconnected with how you show up and the the value you ultimately bring (this is $97 on the website)

c) If people love the discovery and want to work with this company facilitate discoveries and workshops with companies, then there is a certification process where they can run the WHY.OS software, have access to dashboards and do this work at a larger scale. The discover has already been administered on 300,000 people, the company is aiming for 1 billion.

I am personally considering it because I’m launching a group coaching program with a partner and this would be perfect for our “inner compass” module, having access to all the back end info would really help us understand our participants better as the entire program is built on getting clarity on who they are, what they actually want and building/executing on an action plan tailored to them to close the gap. I developed the program based on a book called Bumpers by Nic Peterson, he is one of the most brilliant minds I know (I can get you a free copy if you want to read it) and he puts out a ton of free content to help a lot of people!

Those are the three ways that the company provides value, the event is more for awareness to coaches that this tool exists and how they can leverage it for their own personal development as well as in their profession with prospect and clients.

As a coach, I am dedicated to better understanding myself and better understanding my clients, I personally see a ton of value in this discovery, plus I had a positive experience when it was administered for me, and I want others to benefit and experience it too!

Thats all I have, hopefully you don’t think that it’s still scammy, I would never participate in any bait and switch tactics, I respect this company and I people’s time and money, they should only attend if they think they can extract value from it! =)
1708511738004.png

This offer costs $4,000...

The $49 and $97 products are entry products to rope people in a little at a time. Once someone buys either of these they are way more likely to purchase the $4,000 offer.

So yes, there is a high-ticket upsell for some guru product.

If you read the testimonials from the sales page, you'll discover they're ALL from people who don't have results from leveraging the offer. ALL of the testimonials are from people who just invested $4,000 and haven't had time to experience buyer's remorse. NONE of the testimonials describe how the $4,000 offer actually helped them.

instead it was "Let us sell you a $10K program, then you can learn X"

1708512896339.png

I don’t even work for the company that’s running the event, I’m not receiving compensation or getting leads for myself.

You can't bullshit a bullshitter.

1708513196925.png
1708513419770.png

I am a senior strategic advisor for the federal government, I've been working there for 23 years, and only began aligning with what I feel authentically called to do since Covid. I obtained my certification during the shutdowns and I am leaving my government career this April to coach entrepreneurs full-time! =)

And that qualifies you to coach real entrepreneurs in issues of mindset?

You haven't even done the thing that requires overcoming your own mindset challenges...

Last edited:

Mindsetmary

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jan 10, 2024
Ottawa, Canada
View attachment 54372

This offer costs $4,000...

The $49 and $97 products are entry products to rope people in a little at a time. Once someone buys either of these they are way more likely to purchase the $4,000 offer.

So yes, there is a high-ticket upsell for some guru product.

If you read the testimonials from the sales page, you'll discover they're ALL from people who don't have results from leveraging the offer. ALL of the testimonials are from people who just invested $4,000 and haven't had time to experience buyer's remorse. NONE of the testimonials describe how the $4,000 offer actually helped them.

View attachment 54373

You can't bullshit a bullshitter.

View attachment 54374
View attachment 54376

And that qualifies you to coach real entrepreneurs in issues of mindset?

You haven't even done the thing that requires overcoming your own mindset challenges...
I don't think I am going to convince you Lex, and that's ok, I get it and I am sorry you feel this way. I said in my earlier message to MJ that certification won't be for everyone, most coaches will want the actual discovery for themselves or they will want to leverage the tool for their business. When I originally reached out to the company it was to get more information the discovery and identify it it would be a good fit for our group coaching program because we would include it as part of the curriculum (the person to the far right is my partner for our group coaching program).

It is not an affiliate link, I don't get paid to bring people into the event, we are co-collaborating to see how the WHY.OS discovery will resonate in a group format and if it will resonate with others like it did with us both, it's a direct feedback loop to see if it works and if him and I should consider getting certified ourselves.

I know he has spent many years building the discovery, he is very passionate about what he does, I don't see him as a "guru", he knows what he's talking about and is genuinely invested in helping people discover their why and if he's figured out a way to add value and monetize, isn't that what a business is supposed to do? Most of his training discoveries for senior management teams in big companies, it's a way of them to understand themselves and get on the same page of understanding each other. It's useful to understand who people are and what they intrinsically value when there is interpersonal conflict among leadership teams!

If I had mindset challenges, this conversation would have taken a turn in a completely different direction because I would have been triggered but I have an abundance of love and empathy for everyone because we are all on our journey, not everyone is going to jive with us, but we also shouldn't just throw them under the bus! When you find the good in yourself, you find the good in others, most windows (how we see others and the world) is a mirror (how we view ourselves and our world), and an opportunity to self-reflect and look at what parts of us have been triggered/activated and needs our attention, there is nothing more freeing than understanding this concept because it allow us to truly let go of other peoples opinions, judgments and misconceptions! Sending you love with no expectation for you to send it back! =)

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I don't think I am going to convince you Lex, and that's ok, I get it and I am sorry you feel this way. I said in my earlier message to MJ that certification won't be for everyone, most coaches will want the actual discovery for themselves or they will want to leverage the tool for their business. When I originally reached out to the company it was to get more information the discovery and identify it it would be a good fit for our group coaching program because we would include it as part of the curriculum (the person to the far right is my partner for our group coaching program).

It is not an affiliate link, I don't get paid to bring people into the event, we are co-collaborating to see how the WHY.OS discovery will resonate in a group format and if it will resonate with others like it did with us both, it's a direct feedback loop to see if it works and if him and I should consider getting certified ourselves.

I know he has spent many years building the discovery, he is very passionate about what he does, I don't see him as a "guru", he knows what he's talking about and is genuinely invested in helping people discover their why and if he's figured out a way to add value and monetize, isn't that what a business is supposed to do? Most of his training discoveries for senior management teams in big companies, it's a way of them to understand themselves and get on the same page of understanding each other. It's useful to understand who people are and what they intrinsically value when there is interpersonal conflict among leadership teams!

If I had mindset challenges, this conversation would have taken a turn in a completely different direction because I would have been triggered but I have an abundance of love and empathy for everyone because we are all on our journey, not everyone is going to jive with us, but we also shouldn't just throw them under the bus! When you find the good in yourself, you find the good in others, most windows (how we see others and the world) is a mirror (how we view ourselves and our world), and an opportunity to self-reflect and look at what parts of us have been triggered/activated and needs our attention, there is nothing more freeing than understanding this concept because it allow us to truly let go of other peoples opinions, judgments and misconceptions! Sending you love with no expectation for you to send it back! =)

You definitely won't convince me that you're not affiliated and not attempting to collect leads from this when your bio with your face and a link back to your website are literally on the webinar opt-in page that leads into a product funnel leading to a $4,000 upsell that you are not promoting...

I'm not convinced, but others here can decide for themselves. I'm out.

Mindsetmary

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jan 10, 2024
Ottawa, Canada
You definitely won't convince me that you're not affiliated and not attempting to collect leads from this when your bio with your face and a link back to your website are literally on the webinar opt-in page that leads into a product funnel leading to a $4,000 upsell that you are not promoting...

I'm not convinced, but others here can decide for themselves. I'm out.
There is short-term thinking (make money fast, use shady sales tactics, and burn bridges along the way) and long-term thinking (be genuine, add value, build a relationship, and trust that you will always get back what you put out).

In the end, building a solid relationship with this company and finding a way to build my mission inside of their mission will serve me more than any affiliate fee/percentage or however, it works ever will! When we decide to make a choice based on 10-year thinking, we can work with a decision-making framework that where we value the long-term benefit (i.e. proximity, exposure, access, alignment) over the short-term results (i.e. make a few dollars with an affiliate link).

I get your position and will encourage you to always trust your gut (even if it's not in my favor this time but that's ok because your reasons don't need to make sense to me but they do need to make sense for you)!

Onward!

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
I have no idea who this Gary Sanchez guy is; I'm seeing too many red flags here.

Typical suspicious copy, selling a secret sauce for a low price of $47...
1708536114976.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycadqvrBwqU&t=4s

All other gurus that are linked are

This looks like any other guru trying to make it look like they've reinvented the wheel.

All other gurus collaborating with this guy claim to have a new secret sauce, promising so much, sounding the same as this Gary Sanchez guy.

I'm not buying it. I'm sure it's another Tai Lopez.

1708536773453.gif

Jon822

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Nov 21, 2016
How brain-dead do you have to be to think that $4000 (or even $47) for "finding your WHY" is not a ripoff? Oh shit, the word why is in all caps. Never mind, I'll take 10 seminars.

For any forum members who would like to find out their WHY, answer this one simple question: WHY do you want to be wealthy and free from the rat race? There's your WHY.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022
How brain-dead do you have to be to think that $4000 (or even $47) for "finding your WHY" is not a ripoff? Oh shit, the word why is in all caps. Never mind, I'll take 10 seminars.

For any forum members who would like to find out their WHY, answer this one simple question: WHY do you want to be wealthy and free from the rat race? There's your WHY.
To be fair, I wouldn't say it's "that easy," especially depending on who you are as a person (referencing Lex's philosophical thread), but yeah, regardless, paying 4k$+ to have a stranger tell you what you value in life seems like complete shit.

But I'm sure someone will eventually make millions off of it, so I suppose it's really on the people that are falling for it. I believe the phrase is "A fool and their money are soon parted."

Cheers.

Jon822

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Nov 21, 2016
To be fair, I wouldn't say it's "that easy," especially depending on who you are as a person (referencing Lex's philosophical thread), but yeah, regardless, paying 4k$+ to have a stranger tell you what you value in life seems like complete shit.

But I'm sure someone will eventually make millions off of it, so I suppose it's really on the people that are falling for it. I believe the phrase is "A fool and their money are soon parted."

Cheers.
Agreed. What I said was mostly a joke with some truth. The common denominator all (or almost all) worthless coaches and gurus share is operating in the space of "it sounds good and has a dash of truth to it but it's ultimately worthless or easy to replicate". If you can become a coach by lying about credentials and throwing up a WordPress site in less than an hour, then the stuff you're "coaching" is bullshit. It doesn't matter how much lipstick you put on a pig - it's still a pig.

As far as the making millions from it, I don't encourage it but I'm not against it. I feel bad for some of the people who get swindled out of thousands of dollars trying to improve their life even if they should know better. Regardless, this isn't the place for it.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Okay but what's your WHY?
Regret and Shame. I have plenty, but I think regret sums up all of the FTE events I have had up to this point. Decisions I've made carelessly, the time I have not utilized properly, the career choice I made for acceptance and validation from family members.

There's nothing I can do that can change the past, but I can look back at everything I have done and course correct.

Pigeonholing myself into my apartment. Lately, I have been stretching my comfort zone. Being out in public with coworkers grabbing a bite to eat. Socializing, adjusting to the world, and changing perceptions about how I look at events.

The world isn't so bad after all, your mind just comes to the conclusions that may not be accurate after all. You just have to go to find out for yourself.

The courage to be disliked (book) had some viewpoints based on Alderian philosophy. As an example, a person who stays at home, but wants to go out is choosing to stay at home. He has made it his goal to not go out in public to socialize, because he was fearful of how people would think of him. So he doesn't go out and be himself.

Maybe things are not so bad as they look, maybe all it takes is just flipping the narrative or the perspective of the events that happen.

Anyway, that's my why. Sitting in your chair at work, knowing that you had 3.5 years to do something, but didn't. Can go even as far back as 2018.

But I think that's okay, eventually, you learn, and then know what is important.

The world is beautiful, the world is great or can be great.

If I could help just one person learn from my failures and help them. I would be happy.

Attachments

• 20240221_190249.jpg
    20240221_190249.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240131_125947.jpg
    20240131_125947.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Mindsetmary

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jan 10, 2024
Ottawa, Canada
I have no idea who this Gary Sanchez guy is; I'm seeing too many red flags here.

Typical suspicious copy, selling a secret sauce for a low price of $47...
View attachment 54385

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycadqvrBwqU&t=4s

All other gurus that are linked are

This looks like any other guru trying to make it look like they've reinvented the wheel.

All other gurus collaborating with this guy claim to have a new secret sauce, promising so much, sounding the same as this Gary Sanchez guy.

I'm not buying it. I'm sure it's another Tai Lopez.

View attachment 54386
Freedom and Peace is my why.
Those are very powerful whys, I’m sure many can relate, external freedom and internal peace is also part of WHY I’m leaving my 9-5 (well it’s actually 6-2)!

Thank you for sharing Zackery! =}

Mindsetmary

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jan 10, 2024
Ottawa, Canada
Regret and Shame. I have plenty, but I think regret sums up all of the FTE events I have had up to this point. Decisions I've made carelessly, the time I have not utilized properly, the career choice I made for acceptance and validation from family members.

There's nothing I can do that can change the past, but I can look back at everything I have done and course correct.

Pigeonholing myself into my apartment. Lately, I have been stretching my comfort zone. Being out in public with coworkers grabbing a bite to eat. Socializing, adjusting to the world, and changing perceptions about how I look at events.

The world isn't so bad after all, your mind just comes to the conclusions that may not be accurate after all. You just have to go to find out for yourself.

The courage to be disliked (book) had some viewpoints based on Alderian philosophy. As an example, a person who stays at home, but wants to go out is choosing to stay at home. He has made it his goal to not go out in public to socialize, because he was fearful of how people would think of him. So he doesn't go out and be himself.

Maybe things are not so bad as they look, maybe all it takes is just flipping the narrative or the perspective of the events that happen.

Anyway, that's my why. Sitting in your chair at work, knowing that you had 3.5 years to do something, but didn't. Can go even as far back as 2018.

But I think that's okay, eventually, you learn, and then know what is important.

The world is beautiful, the world is great or can be great.

If I could help just one person learn from my failures and help them. I would be happy.
I can relate to his on so many levels, so raw and honest! There is a quote by Virginia Satir that says “most prefer the certainty of mysery to the mysery of uncertainty”! I think about this quote every time I feel like I’m leaning into fear and not courage because it’s easy to lean into fear and stay frozen, it’s not as easy to lean into courage and trust ourselves.

Guilt and shame are certainly drivers for change but they will burn our fuel more quickly than more empowering reasons and emotions like freedom and peace and we will definitely feel it.

It’s easy to stay stuck in the rat race, we have this deep seeded need to stay congruent with who we think we are (identity), project our perceptions (what we think others think if us) and we act in accordance to those false beliefs/perceptions only to become someone that we are not (our ego)!

We tend to repeat cycles until we’ve learned the lessons, and once we do, we want to help everyone avoid our mistakes or at least go through them faster than we did because that’s the humanity in us and by helping others we also help heal ourselves and assign purpose and positive meaning to the more painful aspects of our life experience.

Appreciate this honest share, you have so much self-awareness, I hope you do end up helping others with your wisdom and life experience!

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
If you need someone else to tell you WHY you want to do things in YOUR life...

Run the hell away from entrepreneurship. As fast as you can. And as far as you can.

Not everybody can or should run a business.

If you can't even get to the starting line because you lack the most fundamental psychological requirement - DRIVE - and you need to fork money to someone to help you with this... you'll be one of the 9/10 businesses that fail in the first year.

Besides that, knowing and understanding oneself is our customer's job.

The customers can have problems, needs, wants, passions, hobbies, etc.

Our job, as entrepreneurs, is to help them solve THEIR problems.

We don't meditate while eating fruit waiting for the true passion and inner calling to come.

• WE SOLVE PROBLEMS.
  • WE CREATE VALUE.
  • WE WANT FREEDOM.

That is our why.

Now let's F*cking get back to work.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Nothing in life is more expensive than free / $49 seminars.

The only thing we have of true value is our time. Giving it to some "doctor why" who's going to up sell you to a $4,000 course is not about the the $4,049 dollar figure, it's about the huge waste of your own time.

Like @heavy_industry said above, get to work.
Can you imagine what others are accomplishing while you are screwing around with "doctor why"?

Hard pass.

@Mindsetmary - welcome to the forum. Less fluff, more action please. You are going to hate me for saying this but "my why is TRUST" is pure fluff. Overthinking life leads to these kinds of "conclusions". Get busy, stay busy, do hard things, earn your financial freedom, enjoy the ride.

This forum will hopefully help you, if you stick around. People here give their time to each other generously. Many are accomplished entrepreneurs on an epic adventure. Most of us don't overthink life with existential questions.

Mindsetmary

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jan 10, 2024
Ottawa, Canada

The only thing we have of true value is our time. Giving it to some "doctor why" who's going to up sell you to a $4,000 course is not about the the $4,049 dollar figure, it's about the huge waste of your own time.

Can you imagine what others are accomplishing while you are screwing around with "doctor why"?

Hard pass.

@Mindsetmary - welcome to the forum. Less fluff, more action please. You are going to hate me for saying this but "my why is TRUST" is pure fluff. Overthinking life leads to these kinds of "conclusions". Get busy, stay busy, do hard things, earn your financial freedom, enjoy the ride.

This forum will hopefully help you, if you stick around. People here give their time to each other generously. Many are accomplished entrepreneurs on an epic adventure. Most of us don't overthink life with existential question

Hard pass.

This forum will hopefully help you, if you stick around. People here give their time to each other generously. Many are accomplished entrepreneurs on an epic adventure. Most of us don't overthink life with existential questions.
I am beginning to think that this is all part of the Fastlane forum hazing protocol for new members...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.