The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mission: Help Millions.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

The One

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Feb 25, 2023
UK
Heyo,
"Sh*t! I'm actually going to have to place work to be rich." said by Old The One
"Mission: Help Millions" said by new The One

Hope all is well.

Current Age - 17
Only Gender - Male

Early Me - Arrogant Me - I'll keep it quick

I started on this journey when I was 15yrs of age, this is how it goes:
  1. Watched those videos about masculinity, gym, money. Hence, began my "self- improvement" journey. Oh boy!
  2. Began gym, diet control, meditation, self-control practices - none of these lasted more than a month as I only did it when it felt "good"
  3. I looked around searching for "money", as if it grew from machines that I could easily have access to
  4. I did business hopping from one to another then stuck to a tutoring business, where I was producing £500 a month.
  5. Then I left that since it was consuming too much time.
  6. Then, I jumped onto SMMA - the "newest way to make £10K in just 90 days". Those advertisers knew exactly what they were doing.
  7. So, I began a free course. Around 100,000 people did it - you are probably pissed like what the f**k was I thinking
  8. It was too hard, then I quit
  9. I felt a lack of purpose - so my dumbass thought that if I find my purpose. I will know exactly what business to do
  10. Become closer to religion - the only good thing I did here. Then, things got better...
Present
Reflected on everything. Truly humiliating feeling. I was arrogant, I thought I knew everything. However, I wasted years because of this arrogance, this over-confidence - not taking RESPONSIBILITY. Then, just a few days ago I read the entire of unscripted . Exactly what I did was mentioned in that book, as well as Millionaire Fastlane that I read again. I did exactly what MJ wanted me to stay away from. The Slowlane. That was exactly what I was practicing.

I was afraid to start a thread like this before, since I knew people would jump onto me - point is, before I was too scared to take responsibility - since that meant I had to face reality. But, I am going to ignore the past - I've taken its lessons. But, now I am looking straight ahead now.

By tomorrow, I will have completed this:

Attend Inventors virtual
meet-up tomorrow

1704570539781.png
1704570706855.png

I need your help for a part. The last task I have. "IPO scale potential" - let's say I've got 20 CENTS qualifying value giving business. How do I know if it has the greatest IPO scale potential? Is it that gut feeling? (prob not) Is it asking the target market? (maybe) Is it doing the math? Or...???

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 1704570604176.png
    1704570604176.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
let's say I've got 20 CENTS qualifying value giving business. How do I know if it has the greatest IPO scale potential? Is it that gut feeling? (prob not) Is it asking the target market? (maybe) Is it doing the math? Or...???
IPO? Forget that. Just start.

BusinessValue

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Jun 17, 2023
Heyo,

Hope all is well.

Current Age - 17
Only Gender - Male

Early Me - Arrogant Me - I'll keep it quick

I started on this journey when I was 15yrs of age, this is how it goes:
  1. Watched those videos about masculinity, gym, money. Hence, began my "self- improvement" journey. Oh boy!
  2. Began gym, diet control, meditation, self-control practices - none of these lasted more than a month as I only did it when it felt "good"
  3. I looked around searching for "money", as if it grew from machines that I could easily have access to
  4. I did business hopping from one to another then stuck to a tutoring business, where I was producing £500 a month.
  5. Then I left that since it was consuming too much time.
  6. Then, I jumped onto SMMA - the "newest way to make £10K in just 90 days". Those advertisers knew exactly what they were doing.
  7. So, I began a free course. Around 100,000 people did it - you are probably pissed like what the f**k was I thinking
  8. It was too hard, then I quit
  9. I felt a lack of purpose - so my dumbass thought that if I find my purpose. I will know exactly what business to do
  10. Become closer to religion - the only good thing I did here. Then, things got better...
Present
Reflected on everything. Truly humiliating feeling. I was arrogant, I thought I knew everything. However, I wasted years because of this arrogance, this over-confidence - not taking RESPONSIBILITY. Then, just a few days ago I read the entire of unscripted . Exactly what I did was mentioned in that book, as well as Millionaire Fastlane that I read again. I did exactly what MJ wanted me to stay away from. The Slowlane. That was exactly what I was practicing.

I was afraid to start a thread like this before, since I knew people would jump onto me - point is, before I was too scared to take responsibility - since that meant I had to face reality. But, I am going to ignore the past - I've taken its lessons. But, now I am looking straight ahead now.

By tomorrow, I will have completed this:

Attend Inventors virtual
meet-up tomorrow

View attachment 53377
View attachment 53379

I need your help for a part. The last task I have. "IPO scale potential" - let's say I've got 20 CENTS qualifying value giving business. How do I know if it has the greatest IPO scale potential? Is it that gut feeling? (prob not) Is it asking the target market? (maybe) Is it doing the math? Or...???
I’m also 17 years old and went through a similar “improvement journey” that you went through. I journaled, took cold showers, started working out, all the self improvement I could get from mostly videos. I also started a reselling business (buying from thrift stores and reselling the online for a profit - still do this sometimes), buying electronics that were broken, repairing them, and selling for a profit. Currently, now that I learned, reflected, and came across TMF which completely changed my thinking (that’s an understatement), am currently working on a diaper product that skews value, solves problems that traditional diapers have, etc. But I’m writing this to think, as @Andy Black says..
IPO? Forget that. Just start.
Exactly. That’s what I did as well. It was scary since I procrastinated for years, thinking am not ready, I don’t have a plan, I don’t have the step by step plan, when it hit me, there isn’t one. You have to take the leap, learn as you go and fail to grow. Just research the business that fits the CENTS framework, skews-value, makes this easier, solves genuine problems, and is scalable to distribute to the market. Ask yourself “Is what am offering solving genuine problems, making things easier, add value to my customers life?” After evaluating, then do it.

P.S.
I also saw that you are interested in going tomorrow’s invention meet up and will be there as well. If you need any advice or tips for creating a product business I can help to the best of my knowledge - since I’m still new to this journey too - see you there.

The One

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Feb 25, 2023
UK
Hey,

As I'm being honest here. I didn't do any work on Sunday. I'm too used to treating it like a holiday - when it isn't. The whole idea of a weekend was built relatively new. (you prob heard that from Alex Hormozi) It's a good scam.

FUN STUFF

CENTS has given me "permission" to go for the bigger ideas I had dismissed before. It's interesting. Also, the grademybusinessidea.com is super useful.

Link to one idea I had. Also, some images to show.
Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 18.04.19.png

1704737094640.png
I will be back by Wednesday, as tons of ideas are rushing.

What I will do:

1. Today - List all the ideas I can think of today.
  2. Tomorrow - CENTS the ideas, then improve. Then new ideas, CENTS, improve. Recycle em.
  3. Wednesday - Finalise - do bunch of research and tell you the final CENTS I shall begin for. I absolutely mean this - even if it's awful - I will still tell you to get your professional opinion using your doctorate knowledge of Fastlane.

Peace be upon you all.

The One

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Feb 25, 2023
UK
Interesting things...

My mindset hasn't been this opened for a while - it's crazy. I really wasn't fully "Growth mode mindset", I was partial in a fixed mindset - but it's either going fully into something or nothing.

Now, I'm on a big problem that many people face today, however, taking a bit more time for research - dw I am not escaping - just doing the maths. Though I know I won't be super certain - duh - the whole concept of this route is to take a risk and whatnot.

I shall come on a Sunday after the inventors meeting.

The One

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Feb 25, 2023
UK
Reflection of the week

Something new - I will share the biggest thing I am NOT DOING GREAT AT, then think of a solution that provides the most leverage + you give a solution that gives more LEVERAGE.

Reflection: I waste time - I've spent an entire week trying to chase one single thing.

How do I avoid not turning a task thats worth a few hours into a month?

What I do currently - then what I should do:

• Remove distractions - well, clearly I am not practising this properly - I need to chuck some shit to the end of the world, I won't lie - so Imma place my phone in the shed or something, then place YouTube blocking stuff - cus im tryna learn, but then end up wasting time
  • always fill in my daily sumo @MJ DeMarco - no matter how tired I am
  • Place a heavy penalty for not doing something - cuz I'm shit scared if my teachers threaten to call my parents - my penalty
  • Most IMPORTANT PART - I feel that if I just do this, the rest will not be a problem - after reflecting on a podcast with David Goggins and Andrew Huberman - the battle is truly in the head. No matter what, I will stick to what I must do by saying "flip you" to my own brain, as it always tries to make me relax/ not do hard work
Keep fighting the demon in my head, I can't remove it, ignore it, since problems will always exist.

kr8nt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Nov 24, 2022
Latvia
Reflection of the week

Something new - I will share the biggest thing I am NOT DOING GREAT AT, then think of a solution that provides the most leverage + you give a solution that gives more LEVERAGE.

Reflection: I waste time - I've spent an entire week trying to chase one single thing.

How do I avoid not turning a task thats worth a few hours into a month?

What I do currently - then what I should do:

• Remove distractions - well, clearly I am not practising this properly - I need to chuck some shit to the end of the world, I won't lie - so Imma place my phone in the shed or something, then place YouTube blocking stuff - cus im tryna learn, but then end up wasting time
  • always fill in my daily sumo @MJ DeMarco - no matter how tired I am
  • Place a heavy penalty for not doing something - cuz I'm shit scared if my teachers threaten to call my parents - my penalty
  • Most IMPORTANT PART - I feel that if I just do this, the rest will not be a problem - after reflecting on a podcast with David Goggins and Andrew Huberman - the battle is truly in the head. No matter what, I will stick to what I must do by saying "flip you" to my own brain, as it always tries to make me relax/ not do hard work
Keep fighting the demon in my head, I can't remove it, ignore it, since problems will always exist.
You are focusing on the wrong stuff. Stop thinking about what you have to stop doing in order to make progress and rather start actually doing the things that will make progress and then those distractions, youtube and etc. will disappear by themselves as you will be busy working your butt of to complete the task you have to do.

Shift your focus towards providing value, doing the work and magical things will happen. Remember, that time is not waiting for you, it's constantly going and do you want to look back at this time and realize that you wasted it on "trying to be more productive" or that it was the time when you built something that has changed your life?

Simply start doing something that provides value, doesn't matter what exactly it is or if it's going to be very profitable or even successful at all, just start.

The One

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Feb 25, 2023
UK
You are focusing on the wrong stuff. Stop thinking about what you have to stop doing in order to make progress and rather start actually doing the things that will make progress and then those distractions, youtube and etc. will disappear by themselves as you will be busy working your butt of to complete the task you have to do.

Shift your focus towards providing value, doing the work and magical things will happen. Remember, that time is not waiting for you, it's constantly going and do you want to look back at this time and realize that you wasted it on "trying to be more productive" or that it was the time when you built something that has changed your life?

Simply start doing something that provides value, doesn't matter what exactly it is or if it's going to be very profitable or even successful at all, just start.
I totally agree, by doing something meaningful all the meaningless rubbish goes away. I'm just doing these reflections for myself, my future self, but most importantly for others - to provide hope.

The One

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Feb 25, 2023
UK
An update. I am currently doing research and trying avoiding the mistakes other successful people have made when starting their business.

Hence, I was reading start small, stay small, 12 months to $1 million, never too late to startup, buy then build: how acquisition entrepreneurs, simple numbers straight talk big profits, obviously awesome. Dw these are all recommended by MJs 101 must read books regarding startups.

The biggest part I've learnt so far is that no matter what you do is that DON'T BE F*KING SELFISH, THINK OF OTHERS BEFORE YOURSELF, IN FACT FORGET YOURSELF, ONLY THINK ABOUT OTHERS - THAT IS THE TRUE BUSINESSES THAT GO BEYOND.

So, that was a big lesson, (that not only the authors talked about) but many others big entrepreneurs. Just like MJ says "help millions, make millions."

Hence, I've began with a product in mind. I'm doing like a little development to sketch how it looks like then see if there is a market and all the stuff I need to tick off. Can't wait for the innovators/ innovation meeting thingy mujingy.

The One

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Feb 25, 2023
UK
Update on what is going on.

I will be honest, I may have overworked myself as I was hospitalised for some days due to my heart not being too great, especially at 17 years old it's concerning. I'm at home, just on the monitor.

In no way have I given up, I threw many things at myself too fast in a bad way. So, I'm going to slowly build back up into a state that is healthy and not stupidly health-bothering.

For now, I'm working on my final A-level exams that is in under 4 months. So, I'm going to give that priority now. Then, I will be entering for computer science at London's top unis. It's a 4 +1 (the +1 is for a placement year) yr course - so £40K TOTAL - £10K each year - (without interest, with interest it’s another £10K dependent on how slow you pay back) - so it's not that bad overall.

My aim isn't to be in a job, dw, I see this as skill building/ development and I know exactly how I can use this skill.

For those smarties thinking why shouldn't I learn it myself or do an apprenticeship?

Apprenticeships - overall I'm not too sure - plz share your opinions on this. I will learn it myself, I'm just in uni bcoz the pricing is okay, and the teachers are great - my aim isn't really to do the course in 4 years but to complete it within 2 years.

Overall, I will prioritize my exams for this short period, but I will keep the Fastlane work continuously going.

Nostalgia

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
May 21, 2023
Update on what is going on.

I will be honest, I may have overworked myself as I was hospitalised for some days due to my heart not being too great, especially at 17 years old it's concerning. I'm at home, just on the monitor.

In no way have I given up, I threw many things at myself too fast in a bad way. So, I'm going to slowly build back up into a state that is healthy and not stupidly health-bothering.

For now, I'm working on my final A-level exams that is in under 4 months. So, I'm going to give that priority now. Then, I will be entering for computer science at London's top unis. It's a 4 +1 (the +1 is for a placement year) yr course - so £40K TOTAL - £10K each year - (without interest, with interest it’s another £10K dependent on how slow you pay back) - so it's not that bad overall.

My aim isn't to be in a job, dw, I see this as skill building/ development and I know exactly how I can use this skill.

For those smarties thinking why shouldn't I learn it myself or do an apprenticeship?

Apprenticeships - overall I'm not too sure - plz share your opinions on this. I will learn it myself, I'm just in uni bcoz the pricing is okay, and the teachers are great - my aim isn't really to do the course in 4 years but to complete it within 2 years.

Overall, I will prioritize my exams for this short period, but I will keep the Fastlane work continuously going.
Gl - what uni is it?

Nostalgia

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
May 21, 2023
Imperial, Kings college, or Uni of Sussex - I've got offers from them, but will choose later on. More focused on grades for now.
Oh that's really good esp imperial for comp sci - if you've come this far, I believe you'll ace your a levels. GL.

The One

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Feb 25, 2023
UK
WHY ON EARTH IS THAT TASK NOT GOING AWAY???

Do you struggle with keeping CONSISTENT? I do, do you?

• Perhaps that big, annoying task has been dragging on for days, weeks, months. YEARS???
  • Trying to stick to that new habit?
  • Trying to stick to your New Year’s resolution?
  • Try accountability partner with some person across the globe. Geez - the timings on those were awful, right?
  • Try accountability coaching. Not always there, right?
  • Especially when you need them?

We are taught tech works against us, let’s make it work with us. Literally!!!

What is it?
Software is available on every single device.

How do I use it?

Download. Set your preferences. Integrate your calendar. You tasks. Your goals. Answer some questions about you. That's it!

Then, daily like your mum nags about you not cleaning your room - it will make sure every single task is done! Whether it be Fastlane, getting deep work done, completing your prototype, or doing your homework.

It will make sure you get it done! Even if you dare to watch anything on YouTube, Netflix, or online - it will make sure you LEAVE and continue your website. This way your mobile device and laptop are not simply beautiful tech built for online companies to constantly push advertising towards you. But, you take advantage of it and crush through your goals.

Boom - control for life!

If you want this, pay here
Stripe Checkout

Only for TEN people.

Ending in 5 DAYS!!!

Last edited:

The One

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Feb 25, 2023
UK
Hey lovely people,

I haven't been here for a while.

Anyhow, as a part of my Fastlane journey I recognised my environment is shit. I am currently broke. I have practically no skills. I need time (in terms of years) to myself to be quiet and in the process of developing a CENTS-qualified business.

So, what am I doing? Dropping out? Nope.

I am doing a degree apprenticeship in software development.

Isn't uni for losers?
You are gonna have so much debt?
Bad move. Isn't that a slow-lane move?
No, you need to be a bro-marketer to learn anything
White-collar job ay?
Isn't that like 2-4 yrs?

Well, you didn't read MJ's books nor understood anything of what comes out of his mouth.

Degree apprenticeships are such as where you get university and job placement - no debt baby! Think of it like a scholarship but way better. You get experience + free uni + salary on top of that.

Disclaimer for boomers - I am not saying this is the only way, however, in my plans I see software as a vital skill I want to develop so why not learn from the pros and get paid for JUST LEARNING?

Am I not going to do any business and wait after 4 years?

Hell no. I am continuing with what I am currently doing. For now, I am going to stfu and do my stuff.

Any thoughts, past experiences and opinions - please do share them with me.

Anyhow, have a lovely day!

Nostalgia

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
May 21, 2023
Hey lovely people,

I haven't been here for a while.

Anyhow, as a part of my Fastlane journey I recognised my environment is shit. I am currently broke. I have practically no skills. I need time (in terms of years) to myself to be quiet and in the process of developing a CENTS-qualified business.

So, what am I doing? Dropping out? Nope.

I am doing a degree apprenticeship in software development.

Isn't uni for losers?
You are gonna have so much debt?
Bad move. Isn't that a slow-lane move?
No, you need to be a bro-marketer to learn anything
White-collar job ay?
Isn't that like 2-4 yrs?

Well, you didn't read MJ's books nor understood anything of what comes out of his mouth.

Degree apprenticeships are such as where you get university and job placement - no debt baby! Think of it like a scholarship but way better. You get experience + free uni + salary on top of that.

Disclaimer for boomers - I am not saying this is the only way, however, in my plans I see software as a vital skill I want to develop so why not learn from the pros and get paid for JUST LEARNING?

Am I not going to do any business and wait after 4 years?

Hell no. I am continuing with what I am currently doing. For now, I am going to stfu and do my stuff.

Any thoughts, past experiences and opinions - please do share them with me.

Anyhow, have a lovely day!
I'm gonna be going uni next year, but a lot of people have been talking about degree apprenticeships. How did you make your decision?

Honestly, my biggest worry is missing out on the social life of uni.

The One

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Feb 25, 2023
UK
I'm gonna be going uni next year, but a lot of people have been talking about degree apprenticeships. How did you make your decision?

Honestly, my biggest worry is missing out on the social life of uni.
Just do a lot of research. What uni are you going? What course? How long? All details bro

University now has become a...sexualised ground for insecure, lonely and predominantly wankers sleeping around. I don't see much of a social life that is too crazy to miss. Of course if you had @MJ DeMarco as your professor or something then of course that social life is important.

Watch this vid by Alex Hormozi - If I Were 18 Again, Here's What I Would DoSearchInfoShoppingTap to unmute2xIf playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device.Full screen is unavailable. Learn More•0:02 / 29:10•Watch full videoLiveto go to college or not go to collegethat is the question in the game of lifeUp nextLiveUpcomingCancelPlay NowShareInclude playlistAn error occurred while retrieving sharing information. Please try again later.Watch laterShareCopy link0:000:02 / 29:10•Watch full videoLive••

Nostalgia

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
May 21, 2023
Just do a lot of research. What uni are you going? What course? How long? All details bro

University now has become a...sexualised ground for insecure, lonely and predominantly wankers sleeping around. I don't see much of a social life that is too crazy to miss. Of course if you had @MJ DeMarco as your professor or something then of course that social life is important.

Watch this vid by Alex Hormozi - If I Were 18 Again, Here's What I Would DoSearchInfoShoppingTap to unmute2xIf playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device.Full screen is unavailable. Learn More•0:02 / 29:10•Watch full videoLiveto go to college or not go to collegethat is the question in the game of lifeUp nextLiveUpcomingCancelPlay NowShareInclude playlistAn error occurred while retrieving sharing information. Please try again later.Watch laterShareCopy link0:000:02 / 29:10•Watch full videoLive••
Planning on going to a russell group uni in London: LSE, UCL, Imperial to study finance or economics.

I've researched a bit on degree apprenticeships, and there's one at Goldman Sachs that really caught my eye. I'll look into it further.

Thank you for the video, I'll check it out.

btcx

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
367%
Oct 24, 2021
New York
What have you been doing since the beginning of the year and since you joined in early 2023? Over a whole year has gone by.

Based off your postings, you have a serious procrastination problem and case of deep guru indoctrination from years of mindlessly consuming guru masculinity drivel.

You linked a Alex Hormozi video on whether to go to college and what to do at 18 (how old I assume you are.) Just think more about why he would recommend not going to college when he sells expensive courses on starting your own smma agency.

I would recommend going to university for a useful major and getting job or focusing on business on the side. The people you will meet there are potential future customers, lifetime friends, or business partners.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States
How do I know if it has the greatest IPO scale potential?
IPO? Than your product/service should do one of these:

a) creates a new market that didn’t previously exist, with broad appeal. (I.e. you invent Uber),

b) you enter into a market that exists, but is still in its infancy, and you think the macro forces in the world will lead this market to grow for the next 30+ years. ( I.e. you start an e-bike company in 2017)

c) You enter a popular, but commoditized market, with a product that is not 2x better, but 10x better than every other product that exists (I.e. you invent the iPhone)

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
You linked a Alex Hormozi video on whether to go to college and what to do at 18 (how old I assume you are.) Just think more about why he would recommend not going to college when he sells expensive courses on starting your own smma agency.
Wait. Does he even sell courses?

EliaR

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jan 5, 2024
What have you been doing since the beginning of the year and since you joined in early 2023? Over a whole year has gone by.

Based off your postings, you have a serious procrastination problem and case of deep guru indoctrination from years of mindlessly consuming guru masculinity drivel.

I would recommend going to university for a useful major and getting job or focusing on business on the side. The people you will meet there are potential future customers, lifetime friends, or business partners.
He doesn't do that

The One

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Feb 25, 2023
UK
Update.

I haven’t done justice to this progress report at all.

But, I am going to shut up for a while and in exactly 6 months I will write a proper update.

October 31st 2024 - update pending.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.