The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

William.S

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 22, 2024
I got 'Unscripted ' in an audio format from Audible, and finished listening to it right after I was done with the first book 'The Millionaire Fast Lane' last year. It's an excellent informative book providing tons of valuable insights. Thanks again, MJ. Great job!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

antrecacho@gmail

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2024
Currently on page 345 , honestly felt like you were inside my head the whole book. Can't wait to finish the book, no more action faking!

Matej Cvetkovski

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jul 28, 2023
Amazing book! Should've read it sooner.

I didn't read it in it's entirety, but I did listen a podcast discussing it.

This book doesn't only apply to business, it applies to a lot of different important aspects of life.

It doesn't beat around the bush, I would explain this book as just spitting cold hard facts, I like that,.

Everything online nowadays is softened to the point where you can't say 2+2 = 4, because it might leave out someone who is "intellectually impaired", or talk about calorie intake without offending someone "horizontally challenged".

It's main focus is to change your perspective from that of a sheep and blind follower (MODEL citizen) to that of a free-thinking, powerful and independent person. A master of your own mind and future.

It also provides the TUNEF framework, which is quite helpful for someone new on the journey of self-improvement.

Toni Hara

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 31, 2023
Croatia
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Read it! Greets from Croatia

clewke

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 27, 2024
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

While I was reading this, it became clear that the Script has been running so many different aspects of my life. So grateful I found TMF and then this book.

bezelha

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 28, 2024
Teraz, gdy na wolności jest ich kilka tysięcy, chyba nadszedł czas, aby rozpocząć wątek dla tych z Was, którzy czytali (lub słuchali!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Mam nadzieję, że wszystkim się podobało i uznali, że jest to dobry dodatek do „The Millionaire Fastlane ”!

Aby pobrać pierwsze (5) rozdziały: TUTAJ
Więcej informacji (strona internetowa) znajdziesz tutaj: TUTAJ
Aby zamówić przez Amazon: TUTAJ
Do słuchania poprzez Audible: TUTAJ
Czytam książkę. Jest bardzo dobry.

annaz

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 1, 2024

View attachment 14816

Someone recommended this book to me when I was feeling lost after college graduation. It made a huge difference because I had a ton of people who I did not want to end up like giving me unsolicited advice about what career path I should take. I highly recommend to anybody, but especially recent grads.

Hein Oosthuysen

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 8, 2023
South Africa
Just finished the book. Learned an incredible amount - thanks MJ. I'll definitely have to re-read it a few times to absorb all the information. It finished with a strong call-to-action... I better get to work.

binydev

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jan 20, 2024

View attachment 14816

I read this book

View attachment 14816

I read this book

TSOD

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 21, 2024
I've read the book!

Zizu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Mar 9, 2023
Croatia
I read the book last year and loved it. Like TMF but a more in-depth version of the thing. Both are definitely a must read, especially when Unscripted will literally unplug you from the script.

cmh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
268%
Feb 2, 2024
Texas
Great read @MJ DeMarco . Thank you for collecting the philosophy that many of us have been practicing in fits and starts, and turning into a damn-near formula. We love living Unscripted . We educate our kids the way we want, I run my company the way I want, and we live the way we want. It's the only way to ride.

Mr. M

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 1, 2021

View attachment 14816

Read it, Brilliant, and really inspiring.
Cant wait to read the Rat-Race Escape.

Qasiel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 31, 2023
Cornwall, UK
Listened to the audiobook on Audible a while back and enjoyed it immensely - Time for a re-read, but this time I'd like a physical copy to annotate! So much useful information inside I want to soak it all up.

Vinniv

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 9, 2024
Read this book. It goes beyond wealth-creation principles, challenging the entire scripted existence.

Again, exposed a lot of uncomfortable truths and bad decisions.

It warrants a thorough re-read again.

joshuarichardson

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 29, 2024
Oklahoma

View attachment 14816

I have officially read the book! Now on to the Fastlane Millionaire

monishkumar

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Feb 5, 2024
Edmonton

View attachment 14816

I read this last among the three. This is more about the mindset.

CreativLogic

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 10, 2024
Pennsylvania
I've Read Unscripted ! This book has put all the thoughts in my head into a beautifully crafted Lesson For Taking A Good Look at Your Life and Deciding If This is The Life You Want or The Life You THINK You have To Settle For.

DonyaSze

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jan 17, 2024
This is probably the most important thing ever in any business but especially my business which involves art and design:

The shortcut scam: Ordinary doesn’t compel extraordinary.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve taken shortcuts and paid dearly for it and never learned.
If doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity, I must be insane… a little. If I can understand MJ’s writing here then my brain still has some sense of a grip hahaha.

Ehicks00

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 20, 2019

View attachment 14816

I've discovered this book at 19 recommended by a YouTuber I use to listen to while at work and this book is what really confirmed all of the things I was feeling but couldn't really explain and it
"woke me up" and ever since Ive been woking on becoming a type 2 unscipte im 24 now and have listened to this book more time then I proably should but I always come back once I enter that desert on desertion just to refocus.

skyflare

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
May 14, 2023
Hungary
I just finished reading it yesterday. I started it almost half a year ago, then got stuck with it because dreaded all the mindset parts as I learned most of it in TMF .

Also, does anyone know of a digital version of the charts used in the book? I want to print them to remind me of all the important aspects of the book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.