The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Your Social Network Pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Instagram: jscott_123flip
Facebook: jscottinvestor

I sent a connection request on LinkedIn and browsed your Instagram. Not trying to be creepy but the first post on your Instagram account that I saw was of the train that goes through the rooms. That's GREAT! Definitely gives me future ideas haha. Also noticed your books, I might want to check those out soon.

P.S. I recently started listening to the BiggerPockets podcast, didn't realize you were a co-host! Small world.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Thanks! When we built our house 5 years ago, our kids were SUPER into trains, so I built that train that ran between the rooms myself (the only thing in the house I did myself). Unfortunately, they outgrew the trains about a year later, and when we went to sell the house a couple months ago, I took it down and we closed up the holes in the drywall between the rooms. Worst part was the eventual buyers have three kids and would have loved if the train were still there.

As for the podcast, I'm a co-host on the new BUSINESS-focused podcast -- The BiggerPockets Business Podcast. Not the real estate podcast... (that's Brandon Turner and David Greene).

Damn, that's hard to hear that the future buyers had kids that loved trains as well haha. I'll continue to listen to the podcast and keep in mind that I'm able to connect with the same person that I'm listening to haha.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jun 21, 2019
USA
Facebook easily the largest social networking site in the world and one of the most widely used
WeChat
Tumblr
Instagram
Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content