The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Your favorite takeaways from UNSCRIPTED

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

abogdan88

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 3, 2016
To me, part 4 seems to have the most value. What're your favorite parts?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I would say I was more of a fan of MFL for entrepreneurial advice. But unscripted did a great job of explaining the "Scripted" side of reality and the facade of being a slowlaner.

Isaac Oh

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 14, 2017
Berkeley, CA
I loved the model that unscripted provided for entrepreneurship. Reminiscent of the 7 habits model by Covey but for wealth.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read Rat-Race Escape!
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
I think Unscripted was more polished and mainstream oriented, but I liked how raw TMF was. It’s always nice when the actual author narrates the audiobook.

MJs descriptions of sidewalkers, slow lanes, and fastlaners was perfect.

However the formulas were difficult to picture over audio. Only drawback.

Zcott

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2018
Honestly... Just a sheer sense of relief.

I realised after a a couple of months of of working how God damn awful it was and always felt left out because my view on work and life was completely different to everyone around me. I was like a jigsaw puzzle which didn't fit no matter how much I tried. I felt like I was alone! So it was a joyous relief to find out there were others like me. Everything I had ever thought was written out on paper. Each word was like cocaine.

But from the content of the book, big things I took away were:

-Recognising action faking from action taking
-CENTS to evaluate your business idea
-When you don't have a business idea, MJ writes 'just do something!' I found that very helpful

Sponsored Offers

Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Text from today... Muhammad Ali said, "I hated every minute of training", but followed with...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
With 300+ students, the method and/or main sources of traffic don't saturate? Seems web design...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom