The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Young Entrepreneur (and hopeful MILLIONAIRE) Saying Hello!!

95M3er

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Mar 21, 2010
Wisconsin
Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who has helped make this site what it is today. I've been lurking around here for a few weeks just trying to get the vibe and to see what kind of info gets produced here. And I must say that I am thoroughly impressed!! I've never seen sooooo many different people (from all over the world) give soooooo much good/helpful advice!! Especially for someone like myself who could use A LOT of guidance and direction.

So THANK YOU ALL!!!:yourock:
Now for the fun stuff....

My name is Ben and I'm a 24 year old from Milwaukee, WI. I have a 7 year old son, and currently live with my long-time girlfriend (and future wifey). I haven't done anything spectacular with my life so far (besides manage to raise my son since I was 17 :smxB:), but I KNOW that I have it in me to do so. I grew up without much parental guidance...which lead to me getting into my fair share of trouble. Not that I think that's a bad thing, as I did learn A LOT along the way, and I don't regret any of it. It's made me the man I am today. But I definitely would've liked to have some of the "perks" that most of my more "well-off" friends had in life....as far as having guidance and help as I grew up. But oh well...I'm not complaining....life is only what you make of it.

Since my high school days I've dabbled in just about anything I could that would generate cash. I started out doing landscaping with my brothers business, then some auto detailing, and then I started getting into selling car parts (and anything else with a good profit margin) on Ebay and other car forums. I still am involved with this today, but I don't see it being a long term thing for me. I really do enjoy doing business online and working with people to help them get what they need. So lately I've just been reading, reading, and doing some more reading to try and find out what I should do with my life. And coming on here has definitely given me a whole new outlook on things, and I really am looking forward to learning more from everyone here!! I really wish I would've found this sooner (when I had more cash to invest)...as I would probably be MUCH more well off and in the FASTLANE!! No biggy tho, I will be there...it's only a matter of time!

But again, I honestly do appreciate all of the good advice/info that is thrown around this forum, and I can only wish to someday help someone as much as you've helped me!! I look forward to hearing/meeting more of you on this board, and hope to be on my way to the FASTLANE....
:fastlane::urock2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Welcome to the fastlane Ben. Great intro, thanks.

wildambitions

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Aug 29, 2007
Southern NM
Welcome Ben. I grew up in Big Bend, just south of Waukesha. Welcome to the boards. Glad to have you here. You intro was great for one of your first posts. You will love it here and learn a lot. Give when you can and research before asking questions... Looks like you have a great start. Keep it up!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Great intro Ben, sounds like you got some fertile entrepreneurial seeds in your favor!

Phantom309

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 23, 2010
Panama City,FL
Hey Ben awesome intro welcome to the forum. This site rocks I've learned so much in the short time that I've been here and continue to feel myself grow and my mind change daily

Lance Johnson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Mar 10, 2010
Richmond, VA
Ben, that's awesome that you've been raising your son since you were 17. Mad props to you there, especially when it's not uncommon to walk away from your responsibilities.

Good luck with your business ventures!

95M3er

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Mar 21, 2010
Wisconsin
Thanks everyone for all of the good wishes, etc!! I'm honestly SOOOOOO glad that I found this site...it's AMAZING!! Ever since I did so, I haven't been able to close my web browser because I don't want to stop reading the threads I come across! There's just way to much good info on here...it's :great: I can't wait til the day I get to meet some of you vets, and get a chance to feel how it is to be in the FASTLANE!!

:thankyousign::yourock:

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas

95M3er

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Mar 21, 2010
Wisconsin
We have an annual meetup in Scottsdale, AZ at the end of Feb. We call it B&P. You should plan on joining us in 2011.

Thanks! I think I'd like that very much actually! That's one thing that I've been really working on, is surrounding myself with like-minded people. Which is extremely hard for me at the moment, as most of my "friends" are off partying and living life like there's no tomorrow. Which isn't a bad thing...to each his own. But I know that in order to REALLY get what I want out of life I need to be surrounded by people who have the same goals and aspirations as I do. So it would be my pleasure to join you guys in 2011!! I just hope that I'll have the funds to make that trip happen. When is it normally held, and how long is it?

Ps. I hope no one took offense to my use of the word "vets". :smxB: I mean, I know most of you are older than I am, but you're never too old! I just admire the wisdom and knowledge that you all posses. I want to someday be filled with the same!!

stlsmoore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jul 8, 2009
Saint Louis
We have an annual meetup in Scottsdale, AZ at the end of Feb. We call it B&P. You should plan on joining us in 2011.

http://www.thefastlanetomillions.com/general-business-discussion/25098-bp-2010-pics.html

I haven't traveled to much (never even took a plane before) so far but I made a promise to myself to save up and make it to next years event, can't wait for it!

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
I just hope that I'll have the funds to make that trip happen. When is it normally held, and how long is it?

Sorry, HOPING will not get you there. It will cost you several hundreds of dollars, maybe even $1000. HOPING won't get you that money. PLANNING and DEDICATION will. Gotta decide if it's worth it for yourself. Every year we get lots of hopers that say they will be there. We even talk about limiting enrollment because we don't want a huge crowd. Every year the hopers and dreamers don't make it. Sure, you're welcome to come out and meet with us. You better have a plan.

The deal has been the last weekend in Feb. and some of us get there the Wed. before and leave the Monday after. Lots of good company, positive energy, strategy sharing, and networking.

What's your plan?:cheers:

95M3er

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Mar 21, 2010
Wisconsin
What's your plan?

I hear you loud and clear. But to be honest, at this point in my life, I don't really have a solid plan....for anything. Which is why I am here. I want to formulate that plan so I CAN make it there. My current networth is less than $1k (sad, I know), but I'm trying to learn how to plan and achieve the things I want out of life. I used the word "hope" because I honestly WANT to be there to meet everyone and build up a network of people who I can do business with. I still have no idea where my life is going though or where it will lead me. I have no skills, no degree, and not much captial....just the will/passion/dedication to succeed at something internet based. My motivators are my son and my girlfriend, and I'll be damned if I let them down. But as for my plan....I'm working on it...and HARD. Sorry I couldn't provide a better/more detailed reply to that question, I'm still trying to find my purpose....

SuccessInMind

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Mar 3, 2010
Santa Clara, California, United States
Welcome to the forums! I hope you find what you're looking for here ;)

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA

Alexishost

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 8, 2009
Great to know you ben. Great intro . Pick the easy way here... :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...