Hello everyone,
First of all, I would like to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who has helped make this site what it is today. I've been lurking around here for a few weeks just trying to get the vibe and to see what kind of info gets produced here. And I must say that I am thoroughly impressed!! I've never seen sooooo many different people (from all over the world) give soooooo much good/helpful advice!! Especially for someone like myself who could use A LOT of guidance and direction.
So THANK YOU ALL!!!:yourock:
Now for the fun stuff....
My name is Ben and I'm a 24 year old from Milwaukee, WI. I have a 7 year old son, and currently live with my long-time girlfriend (and future wifey). I haven't done anything spectacular with my life so far (besides manage to raise my son since I was 17 :smxB
, but I KNOW that I have it in me to do so. I grew up without much parental guidance...which lead to me getting into my fair share of trouble. Not that I think that's a bad thing, as I did learn A LOT along the way, and I don't regret any of it. It's made me the man I am today. But I definitely would've liked to have some of the "perks" that most of my more "well-off" friends had in life....as far as having guidance and help as I grew up. But oh well...I'm not complaining....life is only what you make of it.
Since my high school days I've dabbled in just about anything I could that would generate cash. I started out doing landscaping with my brothers business, then some auto detailing, and then I started getting into selling car parts (and anything else with a good profit margin) on Ebay and other car forums. I still am involved with this today, but I don't see it being a long term thing for me. I really do enjoy doing business online and working with people to help them get what they need. So lately I've just been reading, reading, and doing some more reading to try and find out what I should do with my life. And coming on here has definitely given me a whole new outlook on things, and I really am looking forward to learning more from everyone here!! I really wish I would've found this sooner (when I had more cash to invest)...as I would probably be MUCH more well off and in the FASTLANE!! No biggy tho, I will be there...it's only a matter of time!
But again, I honestly do appreciate all of the good advice/info that is thrown around this forum, and I can only wish to someday help someone as much as you've helped me!! I look forward to hearing/meeting more of you on this board, and hope to be on my way to the FASTLANE....
:fastlane::urock2:
First of all, I would like to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who has helped make this site what it is today. I've been lurking around here for a few weeks just trying to get the vibe and to see what kind of info gets produced here. And I must say that I am thoroughly impressed!! I've never seen sooooo many different people (from all over the world) give soooooo much good/helpful advice!! Especially for someone like myself who could use A LOT of guidance and direction.
So THANK YOU ALL!!!:yourock:
Now for the fun stuff....
My name is Ben and I'm a 24 year old from Milwaukee, WI. I have a 7 year old son, and currently live with my long-time girlfriend (and future wifey). I haven't done anything spectacular with my life so far (besides manage to raise my son since I was 17 :smxB
Since my high school days I've dabbled in just about anything I could that would generate cash. I started out doing landscaping with my brothers business, then some auto detailing, and then I started getting into selling car parts (and anything else with a good profit margin) on Ebay and other car forums. I still am involved with this today, but I don't see it being a long term thing for me. I really do enjoy doing business online and working with people to help them get what they need. So lately I've just been reading, reading, and doing some more reading to try and find out what I should do with my life. And coming on here has definitely given me a whole new outlook on things, and I really am looking forward to learning more from everyone here!! I really wish I would've found this sooner (when I had more cash to invest)...as I would probably be MUCH more well off and in the FASTLANE!! No biggy tho, I will be there...it's only a matter of time!
But again, I honestly do appreciate all of the good advice/info that is thrown around this forum, and I can only wish to someday help someone as much as you've helped me!! I look forward to hearing/meeting more of you on this board, and hope to be on my way to the FASTLANE....
:fastlane::urock2:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
