- Joined
- Nov 14, 2011
- Messages
- 348
Rep Bank
$1,105
$1,105
User Power: 113%
Hi I'm Matt and recently graduated high school and and have had a descent paying slowlaner job. For my age I make ok money as everyone else sees but I am not one to settle for less. I realize that this road will never bring me where I want to be financially. I agree with mj as your time is most important and it should be spent doing things that make you happy. Going to work for 8 hours a day with a 5:2 ratio does not make me happy. I hope this job will provide me with the funding i need to invest in a business that will take me far beyond normal.
I hope this forum inspires me due to being exposed to like minded individuals. It seems everyone around me thinks the slowlane is truly the best and only way to live life. They accept the fact that this way of thinking is correct, and they will never have the fortunes of others. The way I see it we all have opportunity, its just those who grabbed it by the horns are the only ones who have succeeded beyond average.
I made the first step of reading The Millionaire Fastlane and think i have learned some valuable information in it. I am reading more literature on the subject as I want to increase my chances of success as much as possible.
I guess you could call me an "inside the box" thinker. I think this is making it a bit more difficult for me to find a market that is not already over-saturated. I am not making an excuse for failure though. I just need to tune my mind into thinking like a producer rather than a consumer which I have trying everywhere I go.
Well if anyone actually reads this, thanks for your time. I hope to have a good learning experience at these forums and hopefully what most people think is crazy you guys and gals will understand more because you have the same desire.
I hope this forum inspires me due to being exposed to like minded individuals. It seems everyone around me thinks the slowlane is truly the best and only way to live life. They accept the fact that this way of thinking is correct, and they will never have the fortunes of others. The way I see it we all have opportunity, its just those who grabbed it by the horns are the only ones who have succeeded beyond average.
I made the first step of reading The Millionaire Fastlane and think i have learned some valuable information in it. I am reading more literature on the subject as I want to increase my chances of success as much as possible.
I guess you could call me an "inside the box" thinker. I think this is making it a bit more difficult for me to find a market that is not already over-saturated. I am not making an excuse for failure though. I just need to tune my mind into thinking like a producer rather than a consumer which I have trying everywhere I go.
Well if anyone actually reads this, thanks for your time. I hope to have a good learning experience at these forums and hopefully what most people think is crazy you guys and gals will understand more because you have the same desire.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
