The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Young and frustrated

Is the best thing staying in the job you hate to pay the bills whilst trying to start something ?

• Stay in job and work towards starting something of my own

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Quit job and focus fully on starting a business

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Nic Watson

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 10, 2019
I am a 25 year old South African, I left school at tge end of year 9. From there I have had multiple jobs some fun and some horrid, I am currently working a 8 hour day for 12 days and get two days off after that... yes 12 days of work from 6-3:30 durning the week and 5-3:30 on the weekend. I have medical aid to pay and groceries to buy and a car to maintain. The government hospitals in South Africa are not an option and our public transport is not good at all.

I battle with myself ever and each day I wake up and have to go to work asking why the hell do I have to do this. I am trying to get myself out of this situation as I battle to work for someone. I have always struggled to conform into the norms of society such as go to school, get a degree and get a job, it’s never sat well with me my hole life. And now since I have read million dollar fast lane and unscripted, that feeling is now stronger than ever.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...