The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Am pretty frustrated

A post of a ranting nature...

Martinisawe

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 1, 2020
California
Hey guys, so this might be a worthless post but over the last few weeks I've been a little frustrated that i haven't go outside. Like from my last post, i have to deal with my Social Security, and that I'm waiting to get in a vocational place. Anyways, while waiting, I literally never go outside the house, i don't have income(haven't got SSI since beginning of covid), don't have a car and the activities i want to do, my mom and brother are busy doing something else. Like I want to go out and do things but they have "no time" nor "money". I also want to do volunteer but my brother has things to do. I've been thinking about setting up my LinkedIn account to find a job, yet I waited for the vocational program, like I've waited 5 years. Idk I'm just becoming wait less patient on "waiting" and to start something better for myself and to not waste my time. Anyways yeah.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Martinisawe

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 1, 2020
California
What do you expect some strangers on the internet to say to help you with your life?

You are the only one in control of your decisions.

Have you read any of MJ's books?
True, just wanted to blow off some steam somewhere. And yeah, I've read the 1st book 4 times, his 2nd book 1 times and currently reading his 4th book.

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri
True, just wanted to blow off some steam somewhere. And yeah, I've read the 1st book 4 times, his 2nd book 1 times and currently reading his 4th book.
Okay just mark your thread as a rant then :)

Everyone needs to blow off steam!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Go do something immediately. Tomorrow morning, ask the owner of the property next door if you can cut their grass for $10. Use borrowed scissors if necessary. Ask the gas station attendant if they'll give you $5 to clean the restroom. Do anything. Waiting is bullshit... how long do you think people live?

Martinisawe

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 1, 2020
California
Go do something immediately. Tomorrow morning, ask the owner of the property next door if you can cut their grass for $10. Use borrowed scissors if necessary. Ask the gas station attendant if they'll give you $5 to clean the restroom. Do anything. Waiting is bullshit... how long do you think people live?
Very true!!! I've been thinking about what can I do to make value, while setting up my LinkedIn account.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.