The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You have 10k to invest ; what are you doing?

lukabranding

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Aug 16, 2020
United States
10k in your bank account. The rules are you can’t invest in stocks, crypto, or create your own business because I’m looking for something I haven’t tried yet. Anything else goes! Where are you starting?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
10k in your bank account. The rules are you can’t invest in stocks, crypto, or create your own business because I’m looking for something I haven’t tried yet. Anything else goes! Where are you starting?
buy 3 books from MJ, keep the rest. Start reading, planning and then doing.

Or I could just buy a very old and nice bottle of wine... hmm.. scratch the above, do the wine thing, drink it and done. Invest in yourself ;).

lukabranding

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Aug 16, 2020
United States
buy 3 books from MJ, keep the rest. Start reading, planning and then doing.

Or I could just buy a very old and nice bottle of wine... hmm.. scratch the above, do the wine thing, drink it and done. Invest in yourself ;).
Buy a 10k bottle of wine, eh? Not a bad idea :)

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
You eliminated many of the forum's responses here. Can't start a business? Ok...

Real estate investing or options trading.

Good luck.

Process

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
“The rules are you can’t invest in stocks, crypto, or create your own business because I’m looking for something I haven’t tried yet”

1628302099331.jpeg
You eliminated many of the forum's responses here. Can't start a business? Ok...

Real estate investing or options trading.

Good luck.
He can’t do real estate because that’s a business and options trading has a learning curve so that is probably out too.

Last edited:
G

Guest-5ty5s4

In all seriousness, go to the gold threads and read the one called “the final answer to all ‘I have X dollars’ questions”

that thread is gold for a reason

DavidL41

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 30, 2021
Buy a cash flowing self operating(turn key) business, like a self service laundromat, or something to this degree. It acts close to an asset like real estate. Buy/Rent commercial equipment, and rent it out for a premium to businesses for long term or one time use.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
In all seriousness, go to the gold threads and read the one called “the final answer to all ‘I have X dollars’ questions”

that thread is gold for a reason

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.