• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Yoast SEO - Any Users?

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by Philip Marlowe, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Philip Marlowe

Philip Marlowe Every Day On, No Days Off Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,369
    I've just installed Yoast SEO and I'm not sure how helpful I find it. It seems a bit like a game (I can't win) trying to get my post to perfectly match-up with the stop-light chart.

A lot of the pointers are very helpful, but others seem to cram the post with keywords and choppy sentences.

This could also be poor writing on my part given that the plug-in seems very well liked and I'm new to this.

Can anyone tell me how they integrate Yoast SEO into their website posts?

Thanks!

Daniel A likes this.
  2. Sebastya

Sebastya Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $1,447
    Yoast isn't the best SEO plugin out there in my own experience. I prefer All In One SEO.

I wouldn't worry about the chart or any other metric it gives. Just get the main settings how you need (title structure etc) and the rest kind of takes care of itself.

Philip Marlowe likes this.