The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Writing my memoir/life/story

Idea threads

Nick Catricala

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
May 24, 2017
Canada
Hello, virtual friends and Fastlane Forum readers and contributors... for years I have started and never finished what I started to write about my past experiences.
1987 was the first time I start to gather my thought and went into writing.. I wrote in notebooks, too many to keep track of what I was writing, and in conjunction with moving several times, the notebooks were gone with the wind.

Then 1997 came along and again I start writing, this time as blog posts, and after a few years of publishing it, the Internet Service provider decided to delete my account and so I lost everything that I wrote till that date.. yes, they deleted my account after me paying for lifetime membership... I guess, they found it was not a good deal and so they delete all accounts and wanted people to start fresh and pay monthly or yearly.. I was notified too late and so never went back with them.

Since losing the blog post, I start on and off to write again, but it never went more than a week or so, and then forgot about it.

In 2009, a friend wanted me to do an interview and I said to myself, well, this probably will instill me to start writing again and finally finish the life story.. no, it did not happen... here is the interview link if you care to listen or read... Oral History of Nick Catricala
Contest:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAHAl3kYrw

Life Lesson:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4URKUQTu68

The above videos sparked some inspiration to write again.. but did not materialize.
Then in 2014, I was asked if I like to participate and publish a story in a book with others, the Adventures in Manifesting series, and I participated with one part of the life story...
A Lifetime Commitment
After that, and of I reviewed and or edited and or wrote more, but as before, nothing was done to truly write the full or complete story and publish it in some medium.
Last week I was introduced to Angelo Bolotta, and the "Transformation Project", which inspired me to once again revamp the thought of completing the life story and publish it... About Us : TRANSFORMATIONS
I contacted Angelo and he agree that my story is interesting and invited me to write part of the story that reflex mostly on the life of an immigrant... we are now in the process to formulate it and publish in a book with 100 stories.. this will be the second book, the first one was already published earlier.
Thank you again and please connect if you feel that we can work together to make the story shine as it should.
Well, going back for the reason I am writing all this... Can anyone help me to keep writing, writing properly since my formal education is not up to standard, and possibly help me publish it in some manner that will benefit others from reading my story?

Of course, this may not be a good way to ask, and if someone finds it not suitable, please forgive me, I did not know any better at this time...

Thanks for reading the whole message and for your interest.. please get in touch if this resonates with any of you.. it will be very appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I don't have a lot to offer in terms of getting a book done, but I wanted to reply and encourage you.

I hope you will keep this thread going. Keep us updated with your progress. When you have questions, come back to the forum and ask.

I for one would find great value in watching your journey. Thank you for posting.

Nick Catricala

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
May 24, 2017
Canada
I don't have a lot to offer in terms of getting a book done, but I wanted to reply and encourage you.

I hope you will keep this thread going. Keep us updated with your progress. When you have questions, come back to the forum and ask.

I for one would find great value in watching your journey. Thank you for posting.
Thank you very much for the incouragement @MachineAdmin nistguy your encouragement is appreciated

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.