Recently I started writing an e-book on the topic of self-improvement. More specifically, it is more about young men in this weak, modern-day society and how to improve themselves in it. In my opinion, it is a complete guide on masculinity (but not Andrew Tate-like) and finding purpose in your life. Do you guys think that writing a book nowadays is a profitable business? It is easy scalable, a passive income source, I am the 'owner' of it (I publish it myself on Amazon and Koji). There is a reasonable need for my book because there aren't that many self-help books specifically focused on young men. Self help and masculinity are hot topics these days. The only thing is that there aren't any entry barriers. Anyone can write some crappy book and market it as the best thing there is out there. Also with generative AI, you can write some shit book in a day. Should I continue writing, and if I should, how could I market it the best possible way? And if I shouldn't continue, does somebody have any ideas?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

