The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Would you do this deal? Need the opinion of fellow entrepreneurs

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
Ok guys. Thanks for the replies. I really appreciate your honest opinion. I have decided to try doing it myself. But first would like to talk to a cpa and an attorney on the possibilities. Do any of you know good ones to recommend them for me?

I use Legalzoom for my legal stuff and they have a partnership with 1-800 accountants and they've been really helpful in the beginning stages of my business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
Look, this are some of the items we have received for our store in Argentina. I took the photos in my house with horrible lighting. Do you like the products?

Collection 2017 - Google Drive

My two cents... the people opinions might be nice to know, but its really irrelevant. I saw a post yesterday by @MidwestLandlord about a cat tongue licking thing that I never would've thought to take off... What matters is the Market... put it out there and see if they bite.

but the photos look great! only the one with your hand in it.. i'll prob redo it and try to get one with no hands in it

UncleIroh

1079252849 kph
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Oct 20, 2016
Buenos Aires, Argentina
My two cents... the people opinions might be nice to know, but its really irrelevant. I saw a post yesterday by @MidwestLandlord about a cat tongue licking thing that I never would've thought to take off... What matters is the Market... put it out there and see if they bite.

but the photos look great!
Absolutely. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Look, this are some of the items we have received for our store in Argentina. I took the photos in my house with horrible lighting. Do you like the products?

Collection 2017 - Google Drive

Nice stuff! If you want to give them an extra lift and you don't know how to yourself. Pay someone on Fivver to remove the backgrounds and replace with all white.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.