The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for 1-1 discussions with some fellow entrepreneurs

Zac Bettesworth

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jan 16, 2020
Hey everyone I know we are all busy in this new year of productivity but I would love to connect and chat with people 1-1 just a short 15 min call on zoom nothing serious :smile2:

I know I'm coming from a place of asking and taking but perhaps you could get some value out of the discussion also

I'm currently conducting some market research into the issues all of us face here when it comes to getting into shape due to our busy lifestyles of entrepreneurship, perhaps you have the issues and problems I've found out? Or perhaps you don't because you've solved them or you know someone who does after our chat. Ethier way this is all massively valuable in my journey of trying to help others.

If you would like further details on what I'm doing then don't hesitate to ask and I would love for those who are interested to comment below and reach out and I'll post a calendar link to schedule it in.:)

Thank you so much!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

DemiOstin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Nov 4, 2019
Sydney, Australia
Hey everyone I know we are all busy in this new year of productivity but I would love to connect and chat with people 1-1 just a short 15 min call on zoom nothing serious :smile2:

I know I'm coming from a place of asking and taking but perhaps you could get some value out of the discussion also

I'm currently conducting some market research into the issues all of us face here when it comes to getting into shape, perhaps you have the issues and problems I've found out? Or perhaps you don't because you've solved them or you know someone who does after our chat. Ethier way this is all massively valuable in my journey of trying to help others.

If you would like further details on what I'm doing then don't hesitate to ask and I would love for those who are interested to comment below and reach out and I'll post a calendar link to schedule it in.:)

Thankyou so much!
Hi Zac

New to entrepreneurship myself, so of little help on that front.
Happy to chat about getting into shape and have a lot to share here. (did half-marathons, triathlons, lifting, different diets etc.)

Zac Bettesworth

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jan 16, 2020
Hi Zac

New to entrepreneurship myself, so of little help on that front.
Happy to chat about getting into shape and have a lot to share here. (did half-marathons, triathlons, lifting, different diets etc.)

Hi DemiOstin,

That's awesome you have wide knowledge on some effective training protocols and can give an insight into why it's hard for us entrepreneurs to stay or get in shape due to our busy lifestyles

just saw your email I’ll get back to you :)

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.