Hi guys, for years, I've been trying to work my way online but as you know a job holds one back. About 2 yrs ago, I was introduced into a online system that creates websites. You just buy a domain name, input all the relevant keyword and it'll post articles, videos and ads related to your keyword. Only difference is, the domain name you're buying should be old or existing (those that people probably forgot to renew), and has traffic already.
I bought a couple of domains, around 30, and the tool went to work on its own. Weekly, we were advised to create our own report and post it in our sites so that our rank in searches would increase (I couldn't keep writing on my own so I hired ghost writers - got a good deal like $1 for an original article).
The tool costs around $3000 (yes, before I was one of those with "Get-rich-easy" mentality and wanted the easy way to get it so I placed it on credit), though there were sites that actually produces $5-$10 a month of income with ads but because I lack the funds, I couldn't continue managing all the sites. Every year, about 10 sites I didn't renew and in 2 yrs only 5 sites remained (those that are profitable). Still if I do the math, yearly renewal of the domain, hiring ghost writers and payment of the debt eats much of my funds.
After 2 yrs, I decided to give-up all the sites and decided to just keep working on my job. Question is, if I do have the funds, would I have been successful? Or is there something that I could have done differently to make it successful (wanted to learn from my mistakes)?
Thank you all.
I bought a couple of domains, around 30, and the tool went to work on its own. Weekly, we were advised to create our own report and post it in our sites so that our rank in searches would increase (I couldn't keep writing on my own so I hired ghost writers - got a good deal like $1 for an original article).
The tool costs around $3000 (yes, before I was one of those with "Get-rich-easy" mentality and wanted the easy way to get it so I placed it on credit), though there were sites that actually produces $5-$10 a month of income with ads but because I lack the funds, I couldn't continue managing all the sites. Every year, about 10 sites I didn't renew and in 2 yrs only 5 sites remained (those that are profitable). Still if I do the math, yearly renewal of the domain, hiring ghost writers and payment of the debt eats much of my funds.
After 2 yrs, I decided to give-up all the sites and decided to just keep working on my job. Question is, if I do have the funds, would I have been successful? Or is there something that I could have done differently to make it successful (wanted to learn from my mistakes)?
Thank you all.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
